AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-08-13, 22:04   Link #61
Elepsis
Lives under a bridge

I'd like to officially say that Touch will no longer be subbed by Genbu and Meisei. Best of luck to Central-anime with their version, and thanks to all the fans who downloaded ours over the past few years.
Elepsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 13:31   Link #62
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

#32 is now up. I'll soon be able to work on more of them. There will be slight delay in releases once #36 is posted. So please bear with us. We will go to 1 or 2 a week after that.

Heibi
Central Anime
Heibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:21   Link #63
AzNrEcca1

HI Central Anime is awesome

Hey thank you guys for doing touch it is pretty awesome that u got pretty far already before i had to wait like a month just to see one eps now it is pretty awesome keep up the good work. The only complaint i have is u guys should make an mirc channel wehre we can dl touch becuz im at a university wehre there is a stinkin firewall so my bittorrent goes slow as hell. Itd be awesome if u guys can make a channel so i can get touch faster. WEll thanx for subbing this awesome series and keep up the good work>
AzNrEcca1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 08:23   Link #64
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNrEcca1
Hey thank you guys for doing touch it is pretty awesome that u got pretty far already before i had to wait like a month just to see one eps now it is pretty awesome keep up the good work. The only complaint i have is u guys should make an mirc channel wehre we can dl touch becuz im at a university wehre there is a stinkin firewall so my bittorrent goes slow as hell. Itd be awesome if u guys can make a channel so i can get touch faster. WEll thanx for subbing this awesome series and keep up the good work>

We're looking into the mirc option. Once we iron everything out we'll let everyone know.
Old 2004-09-01, 11:47   Link #65
satsuke
Central Anime

End of the line - for now

Outside of a batch torrent - we're at the end of the line for the daily releases for a little while with the release of Touch episode 36.

Look for more Galactic Heroes and possibly a couple of other series in the near future .. at the same breakneck pace of release.

As far as an IRC channel, we might get something set up, but at this point we are still a group that meets in person every week to watch and work on our projects.
Hence no reason to idle in chat rooms, though I personally used to do so in #anime, #ranma and #SM on efnet back in 94 or so.

Satsuke
Central Anime

Last edited by satsuke; 2004-09-01 at 12:26.
satsuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-01, 12:07   Link #66
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsuke
Outside of a batch torrent - we're at the end of the line for the daily releases for a little while with the release of Touch episode 36.

Look for more Galactic Heroes and possibly a couple of other series in the near future .. at the same breakneck pace of release.

As far as an IRC channel, we might get something set up, but at this point we are still a group that meets in person every week to watch and work on our projects.

Satsuke
Central Anime
But of course we will we continue Touch, so fear not. Expect more very soon.

Heibi
Central Anime
Old 2004-09-14, 23:21   Link #67
Srin・T&#
Srin・Tuar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibi
But of course we will we continue Touch, so fear not. Expect more very soon.

Heibi
Central Anime
This show is sortof addictive. (especially when you were releasing one per day)

its a bit strange that there is no website or anything for CA. It'd be nice if there were some forum or something where people would talk about the show...
Srin・T&# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 09:27   Link #68
Sun_Tze
I pity the foo!

Send a message via MSN to Sun_Tze Send a message via Yahoo to Sun_Tze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin・T&#
This show is sortof addictive. (especially when you were releasing one per day)

its a bit strange that there is no website or anything for CA. It'd be nice if there were some forum or something where people would talk about the show...
Well, one of the A-Classic staff member did encode Touch... so i guess you could come to our channel and talkwith us about the anime
Sun_Tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 10:01   Link #69
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tze
Well, one of the A-Classic staff member did encode Touch... so i guess you could come to our channel and talkwith us about the anime
That's not what was meant I believe. CA is Central Anime not A-Classic. We're trying to get a page up and going, but we are working on getting a bunch of encoding down of Touch, LOGH, and MAC 7. Starting next week I believe Touch 37+ will be going up for the masses. The encode and titles will look much nicer than our previous ones. Now that I'm back we can concentrate on things more.

Heibi
Central Anime
Old 2004-09-15, 17:24   Link #70
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
That's not what was meant I believe. CA is Central Anime not A-Classic. We're trying to get a page up and going, but we are working on getting a bunch of encoding down of Touch, LOGH, and MAC 7. Starting next week I believe Touch 37+ will be going up for the masses. The encode and titles will look much nicer than our previous ones. Now that I'm back we can concentrate on things more.
Central Anime is way cooler than we at A-C are...way, WAY cooler.

For one thing, none of us have our own AE86. For another, we can only stand back and worship the wall of LDs in Heibi's house.

(enough fanboying, back to finishing Enemy's the Pirates...)
exedore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 18:28   Link #71
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
Central Anime is way cooler than we at A-C are...way, WAY cooler.

For one thing, none of us have our own AE86. For another, we can only stand back and worship the wall of LDs in Heibi's house.

(enough fanboying, back to finishing Enemy's the Pirates...)
Nah, we're geeks. I take it you've seen the wall of LDs?
Old 2004-09-15, 18:40   Link #72
exedore
Zentradi Archivist

Quote:
Nah, we're geeks. I take it you've seen the wall of LDs?
I haven't, sadly, but I know people who have...and of course the funny story of someone who was carrying a box of the wrong doujins on his way back to Omaha once when he got pulled over for speeding =P
exedore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 18:50   Link #73
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
I haven't, sadly, but I know people who have...and of course the funny story of someone who was carrying a box of the wrong doujins on his way back to Omaha once when he got pulled over for speeding =P
Doujins and driving don't mix. Ah, yes, Red Chris. (We had 4 Chris's at once in the house one weekend)

We're splicing episodes tonight.
Old 2004-09-17, 22:41   Link #74
Infi
Infinite One

Send a message via MSN to Infi
Talking

Hey, just want to say that I really love the Touch encodes Central Anime does, and its daily releases, looking forward to the great work for 37+, CA will always have my support!!!!!!
Infi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 07:35   Link #75
Infi
Infinite One

Send a message via MSN to Infi
Just want to suggest, with CentralAnime doing Touch and all the other series, C-A should release Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo too, I know a lot of fans of that show, i am one of them, but just so hard to find the complete series right now..
Infi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 08:17   Link #76
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Btw, are you the gods that subbed the first stages of Initial D?
I just noticed "Tod Perkins and Barbara of Central Anime" on a few of your releases I happen to have on my HD.
Old 2004-12-16, 12:53   Link #77
Heibi
Ancient Fansubber
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
Btw, are you the gods that subbed the first stages of Initial D?
I just noticed "Tod Perkins and Barbara of Central Anime" on a few of your releases I happen to have on my HD.
That would be us.