AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-08, 01:52   Link #2081
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Spoiler for Endings:
Maybe you should try playing the game and connecting the dots for yourself, Nixl. I thought the ending was pretty obvious when you take the events all into order, as I already pointed out in my previous post, but if people are saying things like you said, I guess not. Well, I already knew the ending went over many people's heads, based off the outcry on Bioware's forums.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 02:05   Link #2082
XxSleepyxX
Learner

The ending i personally thought became obvious if you read the mood. Bioware stated that this would be last in the series. Though many people raged about how the ending went i personally thought it made sense. Think about animes where even though the protagonist died the anime still had a good end. Bioware promised that this would be a trilogy and thats what we got. Though it would of been nice if they expanded on the ending the end justifies the means. Its a mature game even if your a hero that saves the world sacrifices are needed. Either a fellow comrades life or yours.
Old 2012-03-08, 02:35   Link #2083
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
The ending i personally thought became obvious if you read the mood. Bioware stated that this would be last in the series. Though many people raged about how the ending went i personally thought it made sense. Think about animes where even though the protagonist died the anime still had a good end. Bioware promised that this would be a trilogy and thats what we got. Though it would of been nice if they expanded on the ending the end justifies the means. Its a mature game even if your a hero that saves the world sacrifices are needed. Either a fellow comrades life or yours.
And, compared to how sterile ME 2 was where no sacrifices were made, after you had to make the 'decision' in ME 1, ME 3 was a welcome change back in the right direction in tone, imo.
Also, cake.
Old 2012-03-08, 02:42   Link #2084
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Right now I'm annoyed that you get sidequests for star systems that aren't even opened yet, sometimes a ton of quests in the journal, and that some quests have a point of no return. I've auto-failed 3 or 4 sidequests already because of plot advancement.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 02:51   Link #2085
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Right now I'm annoyed that you get sidequests for star systems that aren't even opened yet, sometimes a ton of quests in the journal, and that some quests have a point of no return. I've auto-failed 3 or 4 sidequests already because of plot advancement.
Those plot advancement quests are labeled 'Priority'. Don't do them until you've done all your side quests if you want to be safe.

Also...I never had a side quest send me to an area I couldn't access. Not sure how that happened to you.

The mission log is, however, a big pile of poop. Even a simple filter that separated the priority missions from everything else would be a huge improvement.
Also, cake.
Old 2012-03-08, 02:55   Link #2086
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Those plot advancement quests are labeled 'Priority'. Don't do them until you've done all your side quests if you want to be safe.

Also...I never had a side quest send me to an area I couldn't access. Not sure how that happened to you.

The mission log is, however, a big pile of poop. Even a simple filter that separated the priority missions from everything else would be a huge improvement.
Take for example right now I have two quests for Hades Nexus, but I can't find it on my Navi where I am. Only Hades Gamma is open. Don't get me wrong I love doing these little things that help the war effort, but given the poor sorting of the Journal and that some quests don't get Navi waypoints, it's a hassle trying to organize.

Not to mention that the journal doesn't update a quest log when you actually find an item for a fetch quest.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 02:57   Link #2087
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Take for example right now I have two quests for Hades Nexus, but I can't find it on my Navi where I am. Only Hades Gamma is open. Don't get me wrong I love doing these little things that help the war effort, but given the poor sorting of the Journal and that some quests don't get Navi waypoints, it's a hassle trying to organize.

Not to mention that the journal doesn't update a quest log when you actually find an item for a fetch quest.
It'll open later on. I began accessing it after the quarian/geth missions (Hades Nexus).

Someone found this on the BSN, and I'm surprised, and yet, at the same time, not surprised at this:

Spoiler for Coincidence? Heavy spoilers; open if you finished game.:

Last edited by Who; 2012-03-08 at 03:38.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 06:41   Link #2088
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

If your a fan of Mordin's singing, you might like this.
Spoiler for Mordin singing in ME3:
Old 2012-03-08, 08:05   Link #2089
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Spoiler for Endings:
Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2012-03-08, 08:46   Link #2090
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I know it's been said plenty of times that this is the last in the series but c'mon, this is EA we're talking about - expect an annual episode at the least
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 08:52   Link #2091
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just start the game..imported my save for mass effect 2.., all survive..and all loyalty...no romance..i waited mass effect 3 for it...Samara is my target if you know what i mean..ho well.. i 'm just in the citadel..and i just found a new girl the journalist..end she is pretty hot...but Samara is my real target..i hope you can do romance with her now........
Old 2012-03-08, 11:08   Link #2092
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I just start the game..imported my save for mass effect 2.., all survive..and all loyalty...no romance..i waited mass effect 3 for it...Samara is my target if you know what i mean..ho well.. i 'm just in the citadel..and i just found a new girl the journalist..end she is pretty hot...but Samara is my real target..i hope you can do romance with her now........
Really? I thought she is pretty god offly in the wrong game. Not to mention that outfit... Vega warmed up on me he's okay for a new character, but he seems to have no facial expressions.
Old 2012-03-08, 11:33   Link #2093
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Spoiler for Ending:
Spoiler for Ending:

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Maybe you should try playing the game and connecting the dots for yourself, Nixl. I thought the ending was pretty obvious when you take the events all into order, as I already pointed out in my previous post, but if people are saying things like you said, I guess not. Well, I already knew the ending went over many people's heads, based off the outcry on Bioware's forums.

That does not add up though creb.
Spoiler for Response:

Again, I do not see the happy ending you are trying to make here. Then again, following Bioware's logic, anything, no matter how detached from reality, is possible. Magic will find a way, so maybe you are right.

edit: Now I am curious, did Bioware ever state how many crew members could fit on the Normandy?

Last edited by Nixl; 2012-03-08 at 12:41.
Nixl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 12:02   Link #2094
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Really? I thought she is pretty god offly in the wrong game. Not to mention that outfit... Vega warmed up on me he's okay for a new character, but he seems to have no facial expressions.
I was angry that in Mass effect2, Samara didn't have a romance with Shep.. I mean.. She has a daughter, and you can make romance with her.. But i wanted the mother Lol ..but if you try romance with her, she can't because her rules.. For an istant, is like we kiss.. But she turn you down in the end.. So i hope that in Mass effect 3.. She has a romance route..

My girlfriend said that her daughter is more cute.. But i like Samara personality..so i want to try..for Vega i don't know much.. I just start the game.. But i can tell.. Is just a killer app this game!! Best!
Old 2012-03-08, 12:42   Link #2095
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

After installing it yesterday, I was finnaly able to play it a little today (thanks to the release date check).

So, importing save game (no problems thankfully) and tweaking Shep's face a little (3 times in a row to be precise xD) I finally played past the introduction movie.
Actually I'm pretty amazed that I started with lvl 30! O_o
Old 2012-03-08, 13:07   Link #2096
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Spoiler for Ending:

That does not add up though creb.
Spoiler for Response:

Again, I do not see the happy ending you are trying to make here. Then again, following Bioware's logic, anything, no matter how detached from reality, is possible. Magic will find a way, so maybe you are right.

edit: Now I am curious, did Bioware ever state how many crew members could fit on the Normandy?
Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2012-03-08, 13:15   Link #2097
Nixl

Spoiler for Response:
Old 2012-03-08, 18:06   Link #2098
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Damn Damn..i can't believe it..Samara isn't available with the romance route..so..i have to do it with another girl..damn damn damn..disappointed...

Oooo well..i have to choose another girl..i wonder who i choose...

I found it..is a guide to play romance with all character in mass effect 3...maybe..someone is interested by it...Tali is interesting..because if you read the guide..if you choose her..you can see her face.......

Guide for all romance in mass effect 3

Edit. Tali is my target now! i want to see you face!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-08 at 18:19.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 19:32   Link #2099
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I guess we all know that by now. Lol

and what's there to say the old gramps isn't old Shepard himself making some small changes like time of events to the real story? After all, even Simon did not claim credit as his Gurren Dan juniors took their fight to the next last boss without him. He could be that old guy in the corner who knew too much of a certain story to not not have been there personally.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-08, 19:42   Link #2100
Nixl

Of all the characters to bring for the finale, why this one...

Spoiler for Spoiler Video:

You're under arrest...

Tags
effect, games, mass