AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-14, 14:04   Link #3941
bigdeal000
malefic

This arc is about to start for real, can't wait. Just hope this manga will not introduce any new characters for a while, they're already too many and it's hard to remember them....
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 14:19   Link #3942
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Maybe it's a bait and switch!!!!! The author makes it so obvious it's not Nasu...THAT IT ACTUALLY IS HIM!

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuun

PS: Still boring, but getting better (though I still think a group that fought demons is now having problems with humans)
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 14:31   Link #3943
Diveman

At least Furuichi's out of nowhere appeareances where pretty funny, hope this gets better from now on
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 18:31   Link #3944
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Huh contractros who oposses demon kingdom. This is getting interesting. We are going to peek at more demon world characters and there is also slight story improvement though it's slow as always. But I don't mind so let's see how things going to open up. Ah and lastly my guess is that the contractor must be one of the beast so I my bet goes to Shinkyouku High's Fuji. Or wait these three guys must be collaborating with each other. Remember the Oga's dream. Nasu and Taka will be the one who will going to kidnap Baby Beel from Oga but what about Fuji? Maybe he is the one who behind the scenes, the contractor. I don't know where Nasu or Taka gets his power from but Oga needs to beat down Fuji first if he wants to secure Baby Beel's safety.
Old 2013-02-14, 19:13   Link #3945
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

OK this is about the redtails

Spoiler for Redtails:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 22:07   Link #3946
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Huh contractros who oposses demon kingdom. This is getting interesting. We are going to peek at more demon world characters and there is also slight story improvement though it's slow as always. But I don't mind so let's see how things going to open up. Ah and lastly my guess is that the contractor must be one of the beast so I my bet goes to Shinkyouku High's Fuji. Or wait these three guys must be collaborating with each other. Remember the Oga's dream. Nasu and Taka will be the one who will going to kidnap Baby Beel from Oga but what about Fuji? Maybe he is the one who behind the scenes, the contractor. I don't know where Nasu or Taka gets his power from but Oga needs to beat down Fuji first if he wants to secure Baby Beel's safety.
Maybe it also has something to do with that one demon that stop Beel and then NEVER appeared ever again in the story. I would agree that Nasu and Taka are probably collaborating with each other with the demons. But it would be cool if Fuji helps Oga and co. As tbh the other guys don't seem to be that strong and will probably be forgotten as they have no clue about Beel. Still I wonder if Majou would also be part of the demons knowing group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
OK this is about the redtails

Spoiler for Redtails:
Well Nene did say senior so it could well be the 2nd leader and would mostly know Oga's sister. Still if that was the case why would she be a freashmen. Wouldn't she be in college or working?

Last edited by shalala; 2013-02-14 at 23:25. Reason: name editing
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 22:22   Link #3947
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Maybe it also has something to do with that one demon that stop Beel and then NEVER appeared ever again in the story. I would agree that Nasu and Taka are probably collaborating with each other with the demons. But it would be cool if Fuji helps Oga and co. As tbh the other guys don't seem to be that strong and will probably be forgotten as they have no clue about Beel. Still I wonder if Majou would also be part of the demons knowing group.

Well Misaki did say senior so it could well be the 2nd leader and would mostly know Oga's sister. Still if that was the case why would she be a freashmen. Wouldn't she be in college or working?
She could have drop out and returned or something like that. In any doubt, the chances that Misaki will be making a appearance are high. This arc is starting to turn into something, but I am still not excited as in now. As for the speculation, Nasu seems to take an interest in Baby Beel, though I am pretty sure this author is not this predictable so we have to wait and see.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 22:48   Link #3948
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
She could have drop out and returned or something like that. In any doubt, the chances that Misaki will be making a appearance are high. This arc is starting to turn into something, but I am still not excited as in now. As for the speculation, Nasu seems to take an interest in Baby Beel, though I am pretty sure this author is not this predictable so we have to wait and see.
I have to agree, Instead of Nasu I'm thinking the guy who's similar to Oga is the one who made a contract with a demon.
Old 2013-02-14, 23:17   Link #3949
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Good theory guys that the chick could possibly be #2 of Oga sister. Make sense for her power level and I want her to meet Oga sister again and see a reaction XD
Old 2013-02-15, 06:09   Link #3950
blade82

the red tails a quite strong now and Aoi is much stronger than Misaki (gramps training and black techniques)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 15:47   Link #3951
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
the red tails a quite strong now and Aoi is much stronger than Misaki (gramps training and black techniques)
Misaki is the only person in the entire world that Oga has shown anything that resembles fear towards (and yes I know it's prolly just little brother knowing his place). I think it's a little too soon to judge Misaki's strenght without first seeing her do something besides bully Oga.
Old 2013-02-17, 03:52   Link #3952
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Misaki is the only person in the entire world that Oga has shown anything that resembles fear towards (and yes I know it's prolly just little brother knowing his place). I think it's a little too soon to judge Misaki's strenght without first seeing her do something besides bully Oga.
I totally agree. Misaki probably so strong but wanted to stay away from fights after she retired from Red Tails but I am sure there will be day where she will make awesome epic dynamic entry and make me fall in love with her again. Think about it if you noticed this before but even Hilda watches's her behavior around Misaki. So I am just guessing that she also knows how strong Misaki is. Man I just can't wait to see how she is going to make her fight debut in this manga ;w;''
Old 2013-02-17, 04:06   Link #3953
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
I totally agree. Misaki probably so strong but wanted to stay away from fights after she retired from Red Tails but I am sure there will be day where she will make awesome epic dynamic entry and make me fall in love with her again. Think about it if you noticed this before but even Hilda watches's her behavior around Misaki. So I am just guessing that she also knows how strong Misaki is. Man I just can't wait to see how she is going to make her fight debut in this manga ;w;''

well not nessesery... becouse hilda is nice around ogas parents too... and I seriously doubt that they are some martial arts masters >_>.... Hilda is nice becouse she knows that they are ogas parents and family... if she wasnt nice and they learned that they are not related with oga at all... then she might be kicked out so get separeted from beel

so its more like hildas common sense that plays a part here... they are parents of oga who is taking care of her master... she gets free food...baths...place to sleep... so she is simply using common sense.... she is kinda rude towards oga but deep inside she kinda likes him... and that shows the other hilda part that is free from her demonic persona and is based only on her emotions

Misaki mostly had some fighting skills and oga was learning it too as he was playing wiht them way from the start (playing meanig gang vs gang).... and you forget that the girls mostly knew how strong oga was back when he was elementary school as they insisted that oga would go with them to play ^^

but it would be nice if all the gang girls (more grown up now) showed up in this series acting all friendly towards oga and placing WTF on the current red tails girls mostly at Aoi

About Oga's fear of misaki or more like respect... well she is kinda way older then him... and she was all punching and beating shit out of him from the times he was still in elementary school... so its mostly Trauma from childhood ^^ but she shows concern for oga too so its generally like in a family...siblings infighting but they respect each other too ^^ and maybe misaki kinda feels at fault that what oga has become now :P in ch174 the 2girls from misaki squad asked if oga wants to tag along to their party.... and misaki was all "hey!" it was like she was concerned for her little brother there

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-17 at 04:19.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 04:59   Link #3954
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Lol. Of all things to happen.
Spoiler for #1:
MOAR MAIDS! WE NEED MOAR MAIDS!!! Beelzebub just got really interesting. I wonder if Hilda is going to fight though. It seems shes looking for someone.
Old 2013-02-21, 05:00   Link #3955
Kyouka
Is Here

everyone has marks now =D color page next week!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:06   Link #3956
Xacual

Beel's shoulder pat earlier in the chapter had a surprising result. I honestly wasn't expecting that turn of events.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:15   Link #3957
ImperialFlameGod8190

I think this chapter would've been a waste if not for that last page with kanzaki because other then that it was pretty dumb IMO
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 05:16   Link #3958
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

The rock paper scissor was the climax of this chapter O3O
Old 2013-02-21, 05:18   Link #3959
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think this chapter would've been a waste if not for that last page with kanzaki because other then that it was pretty dumb IMO
Than you should probably stop reading. Its called a gag manga for a reason. Probably avoid gintama while your at it....

Beelzebub! What hitman could never become .
Old 2013-02-21, 05:22   Link #3960
Kyouka
Is Here

meh hes a dxd fanboy ignore him for the most part
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence