AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2018-07-17, 02:58   Link #1
Elina5796

Re: Anyone here interested in cosplay ( Anime costumes)

I first consider to make costumes by hand, after seeing videos and refer to my friends for some primary knowledge of sewing ,I totally gave it up.You can never imagine how complex it is before you began to deal with it. Now I plan to purchase one from a store.It looks quite well, but still hard for me to make up my mind,as it is the first time I purchase a costume from the website. This is the costume I would like to buy:https://www.cosmanles.com/kakegurui-...y-costume.html
what do you think about it?
Elina5796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 04:13   Link #2
Liddo-kun
is this so?

If you are going to purchase from an online store.. make sure they have a good reputation. Look at the customer feedback section if there is one. Also try to ask some people if they have bought something from there.

I'm a cosplay photographer since 2011, and I have several friends who cosplay.. have plenty experience buying stuffs online, because I'm the only one in our group who has credit card. Try checking stores at Aliexpress as well.. they have some cheap costumes that still look good. Check your waistline measurement, so the costume does not end up too tight or too loose. And lastly, look at the customer feedback always before buying anything from a store there - the more positive comments a store has, the better your chance of getting something good. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...Text=kakegurui

Goodluck.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2018-07-22 at 06:38.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cosplay anime expo