AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-03-28, 09:06   Link #81
Midonin
Last Engage

I thought the new division wasn't whether it was subbed, but whether it had aired. And the show doesn't truly debut until 4/5.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 09:16   Link #82
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Should I watch the OVAs first and then go to the regular series as the former act as a kind of prologue or does it not matter at all?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 10:39   Link #83
Scython

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Should I watch the OVAs first and then go to the regular series as the former act as a kind of prologue or does it not matter at all?
I don't see this anime having a real story. Just random events that produces ecchi situations.
Scython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 11:45   Link #84
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scython View Post
I don't see this anime having a real story. Just random events that produces ecchi situations.
Then you obviously haven't read the manga. The story might not be as deep as some, but it's definitely there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
As of now, the first episode covers the same things as OVA 0, but told in a different way (and introducing more characters). It remains to be seen if the other OVAs will be redone as well (I expect at least OVA 1 to be redone, but perhaps not OVA 2, and who knows what OVA 3 will contain), but as of now they aren't required viewing material for the story.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 05:44   Link #85
Seiryuu

I didn't really like the closing too well, and the show's animation seems slightly less crisp (as one might sometimes expect when going from OVA to TV). Despite this, however, I liked it. I also couldn't be entirely certain how much this was actually covering the OVA0. It makes references to some previous events that were shown in the OVA, such as the girls' having previously come to the school and confessed to Keita. I rather liked some of the parts that were redone from the OVA. For instance, I loved the boxer fight; it just seems far more honest. In the OVA, Ako freaks out and seems to be fighting to stop some shameless behavior and only shows her true colors after. Here, straight from the get-go the two are fighting over the right to be perverts with the piece of fabric that has most recently been THERE.
I think my fav's still Ako, though I rather like Mikazuki. She's honest and bold, but doesn't seem to show the same almost businesslike expression Riko does. Plus, she's rather disconcerting with her behavior. I don't remember the last time I saw a character that would suddenly pull up her skirt without any cause or excuse except for a momentary whim. Even Riko at least tries to either have a reason or make it clear that she's going for straight seduction, and Ako won't do it deliberately unless either Riko just flashed hers, she was asked/provoked, or she's in a situation with Keita that calls for some exhibitionism. Also, it's a little odd to have someone behave so bold and forward without even a hint of blush or embarrassment.
Considering what's been seen in OVA, TV and manga, from now on I think Keita should take some extra precaution. Specifically, before going to sleep, don't lock the door. No number of locks will keep the girls out. Instead find some sort of male chastity belt, lock it, and swallow the key.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2010-03-29 at 22:12.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 08:35   Link #86
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Wasn't too big on the ED theme for the anime. The OVA ED theme had more of a heartwarming feeling to it.
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 20:39   Link #87
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Watched the prerelease episode :

They introduced news characters .
Keita is a real perv inside him , he's just too timid
Lol "Self-Regulation" ..
Well , that was expected , less eichi than the ova .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 11:35   Link #88
velvet nightmare

im surprised they tone it down considering what aki sora pulled off

but i guess it makes more sense for them to reach a broader audience this way at least
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 11:49   Link #89
hinakatbklyn

I don't think Aki sora could be a TV series due to alot of content that would have to be edited out, that's why they choose the OVA route. Kiss X Sis would also have to tone down their content, but none of the characters went overboard so they were able to compromise for the TV series.
Old 2010-04-02, 02:30   Link #90
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I hate "Self Regulation" ..

And the ED .. its definitely made in MMD!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:35   Link #91
burstingice

kiss x sis is no longer just ovas?
burstingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 12:09   Link #92
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

So if the parents get divorced, then it's ok for him to get married to one of them?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 12:19   Link #93
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I dont think they cared if he wants to marry both without them getting divorced first TBH.. Especially the dad..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 22:05   Link #94
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Wow - nice product placement there.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 22:22   Link #95
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont think they cared if he wants to marry both without them getting divorced first TBH.. Especially the dad..
Yeah I doubt the parents have many issues about what happens between the three of them at all anyways. But can't see any marriage down the road unless it's an unofficial one at home. Since Keita would never be able to pick one over the other. Oh well nothing wrong with living as a trio on their own down the road .
Old 2010-04-07, 00:30   Link #96
velvet nightmare

i believe it's a lot easier in japan for them to get easier b/c they just remove themselves off the family registry and they count as different families altogether even with same last name and it's as easy as that
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 01:56   Link #97
milenium
Web Designer

hey, is there a website or anything like that where we can see when the episodes are going to come out or even a place where i can download the TV episodes ?...
PM me if u know anything
milenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 02:04   Link #98
milenium
Web Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
While that may be true, it's not like it was kept a secret from them. All 3 of them are well aware that they're not related by blood. I actually don't see them as siblings at all considering everything that happens between them and the early revelation of their actual relationship. I really can't see why anyone would have a problem with this, there are mangas and animes out there that deal with real incest.

me neither (seeing them as siblings), they look a lot more like a guy living with two horny girls..

anyway why the F*** are you guys so worked up about this incest thing ? they are NOT blood related AT ALL, so stop whining already, god !
like you don't know anyone who banged a cousin !
seriously, this is a MANGA, (or anime from now on..), if this was happening for real then maybe there would be a tiny (reeeealy small) chance i'd give a shit if they are "brothers"...
grow up already.
how can one not like two cute girls doing ecchi stuff?? (Twins man ! Twins ! Lol.)

~h8 virgins.

Last edited by milenium; 2010-04-08 at 04:45.
Old 2010-04-08, 13:16   Link #99
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenium View Post
me neither (seeing them as siblings), they look a lot more like a guy living with two horny girls..

anyway why the F*** are you guys so worked up about this incest thing ? they are NOT blood related AT ALL, so stop whining already, god !
like you don't know anyone who banged a cousin !
seriously, this is a MANGA, (or anime from now on..), if this was happening for real then maybe there would be a tiny (reeeealy small) chance i'd give a shit if they are "brothers"...
grow up already.
how can one not like two cute girls doing ecchi stuff?? (Twins man ! Twins ! Lol.)

~h8 virgins.
The anime is about a guy who's under the thumb of 2 girls while attracting 3 others..haha

It's a fake taboo, so people are talking about it. It's called Voyeurism or Muttsolinism..haha (Baka reference there)

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:33   Link #100
milenium
Web Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
The anime is about a guy who's under the thumb of 2 girls while attracting 3 others..haha

It's a fake taboo, so people are talking about it. It's called Voyeurism or Muttsolinism..haha (Baka reference there)
i know, just finished reading chapter 35. xD
of the manga ofc.

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen