AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-14, 16:15   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Guilty Crown anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about Guilty Crown which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:
Old 2011-12-18, 04:50   Link #2
tyciol
*Artist

Is the Guilty Crown anime licensed? I don't see (L) next to the forum or its threads, but it's not in the tracker, when I search Guilty I only get Vampire Knight Guilty which was taken down, and nothing shows up for 'Crown'.
Old 2011-12-18, 05:02   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
Is the Guilty Crown anime licensed? I don't see (L) next to the forum or its threads, but it's not in the tracker, when I search Guilty I only get Vampire Knight Guilty which was taken down, and nothing shows up for 'Crown'.
It was announced back in October that Funimation will stream Guilty Crown and will eventually release the BD/DVD. Here is the ANN article. I'm guessing that's why AnimeSuki isn't linking to the Guilty Crown torrents.
Old 2011-12-20, 11:17   Link #4
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Isn't this anime 12 episodes? Why subforum after ten episodes, when it's almost about to end?

And even if it isn't about to end (if 24, or more), why did it take THIS long for a subforum to emerge o.O?
Old 2011-12-20, 11:25   Link #5
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Isn't this anime 12 episodes? Why subforum after ten episodes, when it's almost about to end?

And even if it isn't about to end (if 24, or more), why did it take THIS long for a subforum to emerge o.O?
Mahou Showtime lists Guilty Crown as a 22 episode anime (bizarre number, yes).

No idea why it has taken so long for a subforum, though - you'd have to ask a moderator for that one
Old 2011-12-20, 20:53   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post

For shits and giggles! I can't think of anything else.

Next question.
Old 2011-12-25, 10:06   Link #7
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Has the show gotten any good plot wise in recent episode? If the answer is yes, if possible I would like to hear something like: "as good as ___" or "somewhere between ___ and ___"

Thanks in advance!
Old 2011-12-25, 21:43   Link #8
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Has the show gotten any good plot wise in recent episode? If the answer is yes, if possible I would like to hear something like: "as good as ___" or "somewhere between ___ and ___"

Thanks in advance!
That depends on who you ask. Ep. 11 was one of the better episodes. But like Horizon, it takes a lot of time to get there and you have to be patient.

Also catching all the stills in the flashbacks will help you understand the connections between characters later on. Those pics are important.
Old 2011-12-25, 21:54   Link #9
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Is there any explanation as to how was Daryl able to see Shu's face, while using his Power of Kings, through his Endlave from the recent episode? That is if I missed something. Thanks in advance!
Old 2012-10-17, 18:20   Link #10
Nafi

Most anime sites say this is not a romance but Wikipedia does, so what is it? Is romance in the main plot or in the sub plot? Is romance the main drive of the plot and the actions of the characters?
Old 2012-10-17, 19:25   Link #11
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi View Post
Most anime sites say this is not a romance but Wikipedia does, so what is it? Is romance in the main plot or in the sub plot? Is romance the main drive of the plot and the actions of the characters?
Kinda somewhere between, not really the main theme of the show but some characters are driven by this.
Old 2012-10-17, 20:32   Link #12
Nafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
Kinda somewhere between, not really the main theme of the show but some characters are driven by this.
Can you give a comparison on how the romance is? Like comparing it to another show with a similar type of romance.
Old 2012-10-17, 20:50   Link #13
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi View Post
Can you give a comparison on how the romance is? Like comparing it to another show with a similar type of romance.
If you ever watch the original Eureka Seven (as in the TV series, not the Movie version), it's something like that for the main pair of Guilty Crown(similar like Renton and Eureka) except you get some more characters thrown into the mix.
Old 2012-10-17, 21:31   Link #14
Nafi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
If you ever watch the original Eureka Seven (as in the TV series, not the Movie version), it's something like that for the main pair of Guilty Crown(similar like Renton and Eureka) except you get some more characters thrown into the mix.
Really? So that definitely counts as a romance since Eureka 7's romance was there mixed in with everything. Thanks for answering my questions.
Old 2013-02-22, 01:08   Link #15
Mouretsu
Behemoth Tactical Soldier

Who exactly is Daath? Why did he give rebirth to Gai? And about Mana, she was reborn as well. I understand Inori is her vessel but that's a little, just a little confusing.

Another question. Gai rescued Inori ... and Inori from that moment was only a vessel with only a mind - a baby's mind where Gai taught her everything. Is there any other additional information on this?

Are there Extras in the BDs that were never subbed?

Wow this series could have easily been so amazing if they would have added more episodes about Inori and how her body was formed (since Mana's real body was decomposed by the virus in 2029 Christmas Eve). WTB a freaking OVA or some 2 movies with a better arc ... god this pisses me off -_-;; ... it's still one of my favorite series regardless.
Old 2013-10-08, 18:47   Link #16
Shu Ouma

Is there I a season 2 because I hope so there are so many plot that need to be answer and to me Shu is Blind and losing an arm is noting they fix that easily with their Technology after all they can revive Gai.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a