AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-04, 00:08   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 592 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are not yet released.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:09   Link #2
Mateus

I need to know what happens with Madara >_>
Old 2012-07-04, 00:10   Link #3
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Okay Veruca Salt. . Wait a few hours then you'll have some idea. Wait 6-8 hours and you'll know.

Otherwise, use wild speculation to determine what you think will happen. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:12   Link #4
Mateus

The kages can either slow him down some how and prevent him from remaining in the world, or he can break the link and stay forever - which I don't know what would happen then I mean we still have Tobi so...it would be outright chaos.
Old 2012-07-04, 00:28   Link #5
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Well knowing Kishi, he'll probably cut to Naruto vs Tobi. So we probably want find out what happened with Madara in this chapter
Old 2012-07-04, 02:31   Link #6
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Or he could cut back to Sasuke and Kabuto. would be hilarious if Sasuke ends killing Kabuto anyways:"I'm not as nice as my brother".

I'm really interested in how Tobi's Strategy will change now that he has lost his Jinchuuriki. Will he cut his losses and retreat? to Rendezvous with Madara? or will the tables turn is favor now that he doesn't people to controll anymore and can show naruto his TRUE power? How will his his "sharingran/Rinnegan eyes" compare to Original Madara's eyes who as both powers in both Eyes?

They had to fuse madara with First Hokage to unlock sage powers. I don't remember how Tobi unlocks his? does he already have senju or Uzumaki blood in him?

so many questions....

will full bijuu mode turn out to have a draw back. god mode should not be allowed to stay on for too long.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 02:32   Link #7
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Well knowing Kishi, he'll probably cut to Naruto vs Tobi. So we probably want find out what happened with Madara in this chapter
Good. I'd rather see some tobi developments
Old 2012-07-04, 02:35   Link #8
strategos

We got three possible outcomes. It feels like vegas :P

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 02:58   Link #9
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Ohoho. Tobi using the fox chakra from the brothers and even the chopped up piece of the Hachibi to complete his moon's eye plan even though it's somewhat premature?
Madara clearly is going to do his own thing, but how is he related to Tobi, if at all? Sasuke putting the Orochimaru card back on the table, something about him knowing the person that could shed some light on the whole affair? Iiiiiiinteresting chapter.

Anticipation mounting.. don't screw this up Kishi, I still have faith in you.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 03:30   Link #10
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Aww Chapter Felt Short. In a good way. looks like Kishi wants to go out with a bang. Bringing Orochimaru back and shit. like someone mentioned in previous thread. the only major ball player missing now is Jiraiya.

I am Very Curious as to what secrets that scroll holds. we know it has to do with the clan and Orochimaru seems to be at the center of it all? how does he know everything. and yet made so little progress in terms of his own body modifications.

the focus on anko's curse mark, Is it suppose to have something to do with bring Oro back or is it an indication that he is indeed still alive/part of this world.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Last edited by Goshin; 2012-07-04 at 03:50. Reason: Typos
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 03:36   Link #11
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
[...] and Orochimaru seem to be at the center of it all? how does he know everything. and yet mad so little progress in terms of his own body modifications.

the focus on anko's curse mark, Is it suppose to have something to do with bring Oro back or is it an indication that he is indeed still alive/part of this world.
oro came out of sasuke's seal with a badass snake (that got one shotted by itachi).

Ever since danzo I suspected that oro had more to him than wanting a sharingan. He told the third he wants to userstand the truths of the ninja world, not by learning all jutsu, he wants to be the rikkudo sennin
Old 2012-07-04, 03:37   Link #12
Casshern

I knew he'd be back.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 04:05   Link #13
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

lol orochimaru is still alive and he might be the one who knows everything as sasuke is saying
this chapter has no answers but it makes me excited for the upcoming chapters
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 04:27   Link #14
Raph
Genin for ever

I had no idea that Orochimaru can be brought back somehow :O
I didn't consider the fact that Anko's curse mark on her neck indicates that Orochimaru is alive, I thought the curse mark is just what left after him.

It was a nice chapter, I really wonder what has changed in Sasuke, clearly it gave him a lot of thinking about the sense of ninja world. And now he wants to meet "The one who knows everything". I'm curious what is his plan.

As j0x said this chapter has no answers but it makes me excited for what is yet to come

Also I'm not sure if you've realized what Tobi is about to do (if I'm right). He said that he has to do "it" not as he wanted to revive it, but it still maintains its power having Gin/Kin brothers in mind and a tail of hachibi. Guys does he want to summon Jubbi?
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 05:21   Link #15
ronin myael
lost ronin

technically, orochimaru didn't really die, he was merely sealed away. more likely sasuke is talking about the oro that rests deep inside his consciousness. he still exists somewhere but he no longer has a physical body. so sasuke can talk to him if he wants to, all he needs to do is tap into that place where he sealed him away. but if oro gets revived and given a physical body somehow then it would feel like another asspull. and if sasuke and oro join forces to beat madara, i'm going to puke! i hope that doesn't happen. i wouldn't mind sasuke getting a bit of info from the snake to use against madara but to actually fight alongside him, that would be too melodramatic for my taste. i just don't see oro helping sasuke in any way. and as much as i somewhat liked oro before, i really don't want him back.

but i'm really more interested in what sasuke would do. would he try to protect konoha and help the alliance? or would he go back to his avenging ways?

Quote:
Guys does he want to summon Jubbi?
he obviously does. that was his plan from day one and that's the very reason why he took the golden brothers. he needed their chakra to somehow replace the kyuubi. technically, it's possible for him to summon the jubi but it won't be perfect for it would lack the majority of the kyuubi and hachibi chakra.
Old 2012-07-04, 05:22   Link #16
HasuMasu
*Artist

Mei looking especially hot in this chapter, with her clothes all ripped up.
Old 2012-07-04, 05:32   Link #17
haegar
mangaviking

superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him or talk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.
Old 2012-07-04, 05:43   Link #18
Kowai

I had assumed tobi was talking about the moons eye plan.. Someone mentioned when kinkakku and gibkakku were first introduced that their purpose was to show the tsuki no mei jutsu without having to kill naruto.

Oro needs to come back and do something because his sealing in the sword was just a pause to give time to highlight the other villains without having to cut to what oro is up to. He keeps the power levels balanced by being the only ninja without some crazy hyped clan or bloodline (that we know of)
Old 2012-07-04, 06:05   Link #19
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him or talk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.
i'd rather have him talk to oro in his head, that would be the most believable and plausible option. if i see another edo-tensei zombie i'm gonna hurl! please no more zombies!

i kinda liked the suigetsu joke about kabuto's "snake". i thought the same thing when i first saw it. it's nice to know that kishi hasn't lost his sense of humor.
Old 2012-07-04, 06:21   Link #20
drulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i'd rather have him talk to oro in his head, that would be the most believable and plausible option. if i see another edo-tensei zombie i'm gonna hurl! please no more zombies!
Talking with him in his head is more plausible and also, oro cant be brought back by edo tensei since he was sealed by Itachi's susanoo

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion