Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-18, 12:39   Link #41
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
For some reason I think the chances are high that the guard called Zentos is behind the assassination attempt, but the hydra appearing was beyond his prediction.
Zentos was among his comrades in the future, he was highlighted almost as much as Urza (but his death was off screen); it's pretty obvious that the main goal of his trip is him rather than the princess..... In other words, he'll probably be in danger rather than the opposite.

Speaking of, from the "important" faces, there is still another party member left (a woman with glasses).

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-09-18 at 13:40.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 13:58   Link #42
VooXoo

Spoiler for Truth behind the princess death:

The MC should gain fame after this, he already got the money, his objective is closer...I don't like it, seems too easy...
A good thing is, the MC already knows who he can trust and who will/can betray(not counting the people who died soon in the true timeline and people affected by his moves), probably he already knows all the spies of the demon king.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 14:34   Link #43
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ah, so I read ahead based on me not being sure. Probably the end was the best of the deal....

Spoiler:

.... Not sure if I got everything right

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-09-18 at 15:10.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 15:22   Link #44
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Spoiler for Truth behind the princess death:

The MC should gain fame after this, he already got the money, his objective is closer...I don't like it, seems too easy...
A good thing is, the MC already knows who he can trust and who will/can betray(not counting the people who died soon in the true timeline and people affected by his moves), probably he already knows all the spies of the demon king.
It seems like he'll kill the Demon Lord pretty easily this time around, only to find out about the 'real' antagonist whom the Demon Lord was trying to fight against with the reset magic.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 15:24   Link #45
Chosen_Hero

Or maybe he is the Demon Lord himself but doesn't know he'll become one.
Old 2014-09-18, 16:00   Link #46
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
It seems like he'll kill the Demon Lord pretty easily this time around, only to find out about the 'real' antagonist whom the Demon Lord was trying to fight against with the reset magic.
I thought an earlier spoiler mentioned the Demon King will still wreck his shit unless he does something drastic, since last time it took a suicide mission with the strongest group of allies in the world.
Old 2014-09-18, 16:02   Link #47
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Ah, so I read ahead based on me not being sure. Probably the end was the best of the deal....

Spoiler:

as far as i understood from GT it should be right
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 16:31   Link #48
Bakahou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

Spoiler:

Damn that sounds fun as hell. Thanks for the spoiler.
Bakahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 16:44   Link #49
Valky
Radioactive

It looks interesting. The hero is a two-timer since the few starting chapters. I get the feeling that he will die not by the Demon King.

Btw, for those who read the raw, will we see Rudolph (the former hero)?
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 17:28   Link #50
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

since the princess is saved so that's mean their might a new possibility of
*cough*New*cough*Flag*cough
since the history has change
Old 2014-09-18, 18:18   Link #51
VooXoo

Maybe the demon lord really wanted to save the world, but how can you explain the situation to the human race and make them accept a total genocide for a problem they don't know and he probably couldn't prove?
Is even possible the demon lord just wanted to return back for personal stuff, like saving a single loved person, for a demon after all morals are on another scale.
Old 2014-09-18, 18:33   Link #52
kasimmorathi

Hero stated that one of three options to completing his objective was to become a hero, or become king. He believed he couldn't become king. With the princess however... he has an opportunity to leverage.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 19:10   Link #53
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
Hero stated that one of three options to completing his objective was to become a hero, or become king. He believed he couldn't become king. With the princess however... he has an opportunity to leverage.
The third one inevitably being "become the demon lord"
Old 2014-09-18, 20:57   Link #54
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
The Demon Lord can still kick his ass though, as evidences in that chapter where he pulls out the "phantom dummy" for training. Kail only lasted 10 seconds despite it being a copy. (Manga chapter already show that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Or maybe he is the Demon Lord himself but doesn't know he'll become one.
Not happening. Cause if he really is the Demon Lord and the sword's explanations were correct, why didn't his soul fused with that with the Demon Lord?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
since the princess is saved so that's mean their might a new possibility of
*cough*New*cough*Flag*cough
since the history has change
Yeah, this was going through my head the whole time. I mean, while he's using her, she doesn't know that, and only thought this dashing hero appeared to save her.

He's going to die cause of the girls and not the Demon Lord this time around
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-18, 23:07   Link #55
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I thought an earlier spoiler mentioned the Demon King will still wreck his shit unless he does something drastic, since last time it took a suicide mission with the strongest group of allies in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
The Demon Lord can still kick his ass though, as evidences in that chapter where he pulls out the "phantom dummy" for training. Kail only lasted 10 seconds despite it being a copy. (Manga chapter already show that)
It's still going to be a while before he has to fight the Demon Lord, and by that time he'll have plenty of time to prep.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 03:11   Link #56
VooXoo

Yeah, the suicide squad was enough powerful for a last stand only after raiding the ancient tomb, his allies were probably humanity had to offer and even with that everyone died and even the MC was dying from his wounds, the demon lord is simply so strong.
The phantom for training is probably a bit weaker than the original.
Anyway I'm interested in future allies, many people changed after the first invasion (the MC friend made a total 180°), that means people who gave their all for humanity in the previous timeline will be hard to get in this one.
Old 2014-09-20, 09:20   Link #57
Fwarlord

I have a theory:
Let's say, Kyle will success in his plan to become a famed hero who can unite the human world to fight the demons. But that journey also claims some of his comrade's lifes(for example, Riize and Urza). So Kyle come up with a plan, he will return to the past one more time to save his fallen comrades. He will lead the human world to attack the demons, both to make sure they won't get attacked first and to use their lifes to pay for the cost of the forbidden spell. In their first strike, the humans destroy a demons' border village and kill every demon here, including friends, mother and childhood friend of a young demon who is training in a faraway place. When the young demon returns home, just to find out each and every one precious to him was killed, he vows to take his revenge. Then he become a dark knight, leading an elite demon squad to execute a suicide mission: killing the human's leader, the hero Kyle. The dark knight finally succeed, in exchange for his entire team's life, including his own. In his last breath, a scarlet stone come to him and a forbidden spell is activated...
Old 2014-09-20, 09:46   Link #58
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Yeah, the suicide squad was enough powerful for a last stand only after raiding the ancient tomb, his allies were probably humanity had to offer and even with that everyone died and even the MC was dying from his wounds, the demon lord is simply so strong.
The phantom for training is probably a bit weaker than the original.
Anyway I'm interested in future allies, many people changed after the first invasion (the MC friend made a total 180°), that means people who gave their all for humanity in the previous timeline will be hard to get in this one.
There is also a chance that he might gain allies that he didn't have before - like Riize, for example - which could change the timeline even more.

Hell, the Hydra is already the first change.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-20, 12:51   Link #59
Tenzen12

Theory Kyle = Demon lord is prety stupid, Only idiot would lock himself into infinite time-loop where he kills his loved one just to get killed by himself and repeat whole cycle again.

....Kyle is not idiot.

Not mention you would need another two loops which would make story too convulsive.
Old 2014-09-20, 12:58   Link #60
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Theory Kyle = Demon lord is prety stupid, Only idiot would lock himself into infinite time-loop where he kills his loved one just to get killed by himself and repeat whole cycle again.

....Kyle is not idiot.

Not mention you would need another two loops which would make story too convulsive.
I said nothing about Kyle himself being the demon lord.

Tags
demons, fantasy, harem, shonen, webnovel