Lattri

New manga today?
Old 2010-07-27, 22:08   Link #122
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattri View Post
New manga today?
Yep, probably another ~20 pages of Aizen Voorhees chasing those damn kids around Camp Crystal Lake Karakura Town. He's probably waiting for one or more of them to 1) say "this can't be happening", 2) do something illegal (sorry, Mizuiro), 3) trip and fall, or 4) have sex, so that he's allowed to kill them.

Chi chi chi chi... Ha ha ha hah...

I don't know why anyone's worried about these characters, though, since if they die they'll just be reincarnated as captain-level shinigami...

What, no one does worry about these characters, except for Don Kanonji (from a strictly comedy standpoint)...? Oh, that might be why this thread only has 7 pages...
Old 2010-07-27, 22:11   Link #123
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I kinda like this chapter.. kinda like comic relief. Plus the highschool crew finally doing something ( even though its just running away and pissing thier pants)
Old 2010-07-28, 02:10   Link #124
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Just had an incredibly wacky idea - what if Aizen's the only one who knows about a future threat and is helping Soul Society prepare for it - by making the most powerful hollows in Hueco Mundo his, he's removed their threat, by killing the Central 46 he's removed the corrupt government, he's highlighted Tousen as a nutjob who would have attacked shinigami at a later date. He's also given them lots of time to prepare (if he were that good at planning he'd have come up with a way of masking his reiatsu on the ouken book), and hasn't yet killed any of them (Gin bifurcated Hiyori, so that doesn't count) - maybe he's trying to get them to train and become better, also functioning as a better unit (at the moment they just fight individual battles). His hollowification experiments could perhaps amount to coming up with ways of bettering shinigami, and the vizard, Yoruichi and Urahara had to become exiled so that new shinigami could rise up and fill their ranks. He did his whole villainous reveal so that they would train as hard as they could to defeat him, fulfilling his primary objective. He sees Ichigo as a future leader of the shinigami and a way of bringing back the Karakura crew, also bringing the quincy to help, so he's been watching and nudging Ichigo into developing his powers. He doesn't really want to go for the Ouken, and that's why he's just been wandering aimlessly around Karakura, allowing Ichigo to train in the Dangai.
I know, a bit crazy, but that's one of the few ways of explaining why Aizen's not killed the Gotei 13 (even only cutting off Shiro's arm, which would have taken effort)
Old 2010-07-28, 02:18   Link #125
Gin
*Artist

Spoilers for 414 are out. They might be fake because something actually happens.
Spoiler for 414:
Old 2010-07-28, 02:24   Link #126
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Spoilers for 414 are out. They might be fake because something actually happens.
Spoiler for 414:
No, probably real because....Thats ALL that happens...

I see 20 bazillian half-page, face reaction shots coming are way.... :P
Old 2010-07-28, 02:25   Link #127
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

good lord, has to be fake, then. no, what really happens is the kids toss some more junk at aizen - sandwiches, shoes, keigo, kojima's phone, then kojima says something threatening, then chapter ends.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-28, 02:25   Link #128
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Spoiler for 414:
Something happens? Preposterous? Don't talk crazy! It's almost like it's a manga where the mangaka isn't stalling for time due to lack of future work! Although, if Gin betrays Aizen, knowing Aizen's current hax-ness, it will only be about 5 pages before he's dead/incapacitated.
Old 2010-07-28, 03:38   Link #129
Knjaz

i doubt they're real cause it'd be worst possible moment of all for him to betray Aizen. It just doesnt work this way.

but we have to deal with a Kubo, sooo.....
Old 2010-07-28, 03:39   Link #130
Gin
*Artist

Longer spoilers are out, normally I don't post spoilers so as not to steal geta's thunder, but I'm too excited by this weeks chapter.

Spoiler for 414:

Omg Gin is sooooo cool.
Old 2010-07-28, 03:46   Link #131
Knjaz

Quote:
Longer spoilers are out, normally I don't post spoilers so as not to steal geta's thunder, but I'm too excited by this weeks chapter.

Spoiler for 414:

Omg Gin is sooooo cool.

So he did decide to take on Aizen, while the last one is at full power, not drawn in a fight with some1 else and has time to spend to kill Gin ? ...

P.S. Sry, just remembered im still using logic, which is a big no-no. im out =)
Old 2010-07-28, 04:42   Link #132
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

I knew I loved Gin... He's so coooool.
Old 2010-07-28, 07:11   Link #133
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lightbulb Thread Created

Continue the discussion there

* [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 414 Discussion

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread