AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-18, 14:44   Link #1
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Shuffle! Episode 22 Discussion

Yay! we are back

Time for the some rant and rave.

Rant: Too bad we lost so much stuff in the forum I say if we ever find out who did it we pool our money and hire Man-faye and have Man-faye spend a few hours with this guy explaining why he shouldn't mess with anime fans

Rave: After a stormy Kaede arc it is nice to have something thats light hearted and fun.

I am not really good summerizeing things but i am going to touch on a fews of interest.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2007-10-30 at 12:58.
Old 2005-12-18, 15:18   Link #2
Lycoris
Shuffle!-Freak

Send a message via ICQ to Lycoris
i was so shocked by seeing asa falling down so weak QoQ what will happen with her at the end will she die? T_T
Old 2005-12-18, 15:25   Link #3
Tabris

I don't believe I had to sign up all over again Damned hackers.

Anyway, episode 22 was good I'll just copy and paste everything I said on Omni's blog.

I watched the RAW a couple of hours after it came out, and I liked the episode. Primula as a nekomaid was just the cutest thing ever, if she weren’t a cartoon I would have hugged her to death (or close to).

Oh, and since I can’t be arsed in waiting to post this on the forum, I had the strangest dream the other night about Shuffle!

It involved Shuffle! being dubbed, only the animation was slightly different, and the story had to do with the toy cats that Primula owns wanting to take over the earth, with our heroines and Rin preventing them, even though they still looked after the cats (who I guess were kinda alove rather than toys). They also went around in a small car.

I rule.

Oh, and though most of you have seen the raw already, for those who are waiting for subs, we have a next episode preview everyone (I'm cutting out one bit because of the R-15 content [nudity])

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tabris; 2005-12-18 at 15:50.
Old 2005-12-18, 15:42   Link #4
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Asa definetly wears the pants in their relationship. Hopefully though, she'll draw Rin out of his little emotional hole he made for himself years ago, and he'll start picking up the slack.

Asa's cutest/adorable moment, had to be when she finally got rin to call her Asa-SAN. She just went nuts with happiness there.
Old 2005-12-18, 15:51   Link #5
Tabris

Yeah, that was a cute moment...But when it comes to overall cuteness, everything in that episode paled in comparison to neko Primula
Old 2005-12-18, 16:01   Link #6
justinstrife

Nekomimimode Primula FTW!
Old 2005-12-18, 16:10   Link #7
chris
[root@localhost]#
*IT Support

sorry but epesode 22 just like pissed me off so much no other comments.
Old 2005-12-18, 16:57   Link #8
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Aw, all the data was lost?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching this episode as soon as it gets subbed.

Last edited by AvatarST; 2005-12-18 at 17:12.
Old 2005-12-18, 17:18   Link #9
justinstrife

Too many cute moments in this episode.

Too bad the ending part was so predictable.
Old 2005-12-18, 17:20   Link #10
st40611
..Oh dear.

....Is the dying thing.....Ama?

Last edited by st40611; 2005-12-18 at 17:34.
Old 2005-12-18, 17:26   Link #11
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife

The whole episode was predictable actually. "Life back to normal then Asa falls sick again". Despite that it was a good, enjoyable episode.

I'm worried about this "innovative" ending thing the producers have talked about though - RinxAsa wouldn't be "innovative", even if it'd be cool. I sure hope it's not what I think it might be...
Old 2005-12-18, 17:31   Link #12
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
i think all the other girls move on with their lives and go their separate ways away from Rin...
Old 2005-12-18, 17:34   Link #13
evil-samurai

Quote:
Nekomimimode Primula FTW!
Well I would have to agree

Episode 22 was ok... Still they are plot holes.. and other parts that that make you go What the? Even though I'm annoyed.. well.. Primula makes the show worth watching My favorite part would have to be either Primula in the Cat clothes or seeing her stop kikyou/Sia when She was all over Rin lol I have to make an Avatar out of the look that Primula gave kikyou when she was asking Primula something along the lines of ~ what are you doing?. And after that Sia's Dad's gets it Only two Episodes left, would be great to have a different twist to what alot of people are thinking for the ending.

Screen combination of Neko Primula
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Gif:
Old 2005-12-18, 17:34   Link #14
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I just had to say this.... if the new innovative ending is a poly ending with only the girls then well.....

still I cant wait for ep 22, so you see Kareha's little sister in this ep?
Old 2005-12-18, 17:38   Link #15
Setsuna Asuka

Kareha's little sister FTW
Old 2005-12-18, 17:59   Link #16
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
I just had to say this.... if the new innovative ending is a poly ending with only the girls then well.....

still I cant wait for ep 22, so you see Kareha's little sister in this ep?
Yep, Tsubomi makes a brief appearance in the ep when Asa goes to the cafe Kareha works at. It also comes with a shocking confession as well.
Old 2005-12-18, 18:01   Link #17
Tabris

Quote:

Just like the rest of the series unless they make a sudden deviation (which it doesn't look like)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Screen combination of Neko Primula
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Gif:
It doesn't matter if I can watch this scene over again anyway, but all I can say is (and you'll never see me use this over cute apart from this one occasion) Kawaii!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneonoenoneone
Old 2005-12-18, 18:17   Link #18
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris
Just like the rest of the series unless they make a sudden deviation (which it doesn't look like)

It doesn't matter if I can watch this scene over again anyway, but all I can say is (and you'll never see me use this over cute apart from this one occasion) Kawaii!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneonoenoneone
Agreed.

Ah, this was a great ep, its like wiping the slate clean. My fav moments are when Kikyou took over Sias body and gave Rin a taste of what hes gonna be missing.
Kikyou FTW!
Old 2005-12-18, 18:30   Link #19
Tenson
"Hakuna Matata" Expert

Send a message via ICQ to Tenson Send a message via AIM to Tenson Send a message via Yahoo to Tenson
I think 22 is a great ep especially after all the drama we've been having... 22 is just a very nice... very relaxing ep with quite a few fanservices too!

Rimu-chan is just so very very VERY cute in this ep We are also finally shown her being able to control her power at will... without a screaming Rin... and just how powerful she is... LOL... able to beat the God and Goddess in one shot... LOL...

We also see how the rest of the girls are doing... how Nerine wanted to give everything a try, how Shia and Kikyou have reach a peace where they can interchange at will.

And most important of all... we see the real emotions between Kaede and Rin towards eachother... I think that was a very sweet moment I've also like how Kaede was the one who actually finished the ship... giving us a full circle from 19 where she destory the half-completed models.

oh.. and did I say Rimu-chan is cute yet? LOL...

Overall, a great ep
Old 2005-12-18, 20:11   Link #20
n00bix

huh eps 22 came out? i dont see it on this site... where else can i get it?
Closed Thread