AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-11, 12:36   Link #13021
Mad Dog
Banned

Time to load some Tsukasa pics to try and sway people for her!

SFW this is cutest sisterly love pic ever!

Neon Genesis Lucky Star

HEY! Is anyone else having problems trying to get in to vote? I get to the site, put in my code, then try to goto the voting section and it keeps popping up a warning saying that i need to put in my code and it kicks me back out to the home page where i need to input my code. no matter what i do it keeps doing that.
Old 2007-11-11, 12:47   Link #13022
JustInn14
moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Time to load some Tsukasa pics to try and sway people for her!

SFW this is cutest sisterly love pic ever!

Neon Genesis Lucky Star

HEY! Is anyone else having problems trying to get in to vote? I get to the site, put in my code, then try to goto the voting section and it keeps popping up a warning saying that i need to put in my code and it kicks me back out to the home page where i need to input my code. no matter what i do it keeps doing that.

Nope. Must be your connection.
Old 2007-11-11, 12:56   Link #13023
Mad Dog
Banned

No my connection is just fine. It just keeps kicking me back out to the homepage no matter what i click on.
Old 2007-11-11, 12:57   Link #13024
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Actually, it does the same to me. Bleh, wanted to have a look at the moe comments..
Old 2007-11-11, 13:05   Link #13025
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Oh, just when I was wondering if I am the only one with this problem.
Old 2007-11-11, 13:12   Link #13026
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Completely random note as I catch up on 2 pages: Elite Ayu image from the Moe-bun thread~

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2007-11-11, 13:13   Link #13027
Renya

its something wrong with the page i think
i'm getting kicked out trying to look at results or anything on the site :/
well my vote is for tsukasa, pretty hard to choose between her, shana and nayuki but tsukasa is the most moe out of them for me
Old 2007-11-11, 13:21   Link #13028
Psieye
Lore Hunter

The code is changed each day. There is a certain moment when the transition occurs, in which case your code won't go through no matter what. Try again in an hour or two.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2007-11-11, 13:34   Link #13029
Mad Dog
Banned

no no no! our code goes through and we are able to enter the site, it's just when we try and click on something it kicks us back out.
Old 2007-11-11, 13:41   Link #13030
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Yea, I'm having the very same problem.
Old 2007-11-11, 14:36   Link #13031
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Same thing with me, as I was trying to cast my vote. As for who, it's best to do some sort of "picture" thing in hopes of her getting more support.
Spoiler for My Round 8 Vote:
Old 2007-11-11, 14:39   Link #13032
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Ah hmm, same problem here and judging by timestamps in this thread, it's persistent over a few hours.

Old 2007-11-11, 14:57   Link #13033
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

<flower petals> I have a feeling that animesuki had something to do with rin's victory. I welcome you all to the dark side ^_____^ </flower petals>

No love for DESU... I should of known
Old 2007-11-11, 15:13   Link #13034
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
I can't login to vote either now, but I saw the posted results and I'm happy to see that Rin and Nagi made it. Yes, my predictions were correct again

What was even more surprising was that ultimate zettai ryouiki beat Nagi in terms of number of votes. I never thought Rin would be able to beat Nagi, but she surprised me. That's great. At least, it means I have my hopes up for Rin in her future matches.

I bid a solemn farewell to Ayu. She tried her best to make it into second place, but even with the split votes with Shiori, she wouldn't have had enough to beat Nagi. That's the problem with two characters from same series in the same group. You have split votes between the characters or that some people don't vote for either of them because they think that two split vote characters won't make it.

Anyhow for today, I'll be supporting Shana. I even have SnS II Episode 6 and some melonpan ready

I wouldn't assume that Shana will make it and vote for some other character. Shana has always had some pretty close victories and after almost winning Best Moe, I'm determined to push Shana as far as she can go.

I thought they weren't going to do Round 8 and that they were automatic byes, but I guess not. In that case, I'm obviously voting for Hinagiku, no doubts about that The match does seem a bit weird, since who ever wins the match gets labeled as a target since everyone knows that of the two champs, she's the strongest.

Spoiler for Moeness:
Old 2007-11-11, 15:39   Link #13035
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

i hope they didnt do anything weird to foreigners, lol
Old 2007-11-11, 15:44   Link #13036
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
I thought they weren't going to do Round 8 and that they were automatic byes, but I guess not. In that case, I'm obviously voting for Hinagiku, no doubts about that The match does seem a bit weird, since who ever wins the match gets labeled as a target since everyone knows that of the two champs, she's the strongest.
Oh drat, I should have tactically voted for Hinagiku in order to paint a nice red mark on her.

Just kidding, that'd be evil.

Anyway, my vote went to Tsukasa and Desu today... I couldn't vote for Shana this time around since she isn't the one that I want to win out of the 16 participants that will qualify from this round.
Old 2007-11-11, 15:57   Link #13037
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
Completely random note as I catch up on 2 pages: Elite Ayu image from the Moe-bun thread~
Hehe.. that was the one I breifly mentioned lastnight..

Well again I choose a loser (Mai's been my only saving grace) ... hmm.. so what's up today...

Looking back I didn't expressively state who I would vote for... but probably Tsusaka, Takako, Nayuki, Mikuru, or Shana... hmm.. have to look in for some more moe swinging pictuers...

But I too am getting kicked out of the voting place asking for my code... or well anything other than the immediate log in... I am guessing we've come to strange paradox where some code didnt generate the same on our gens from the host gen? .. i dunno.... I hope it doesnt last all day... else that the organizers will see that a chunk is missing. Looks like this has been a problem for almost 4 hours now for people on this thread... is it doing this to everyone, or just us unlucky ones?
Old 2007-11-11, 16:10   Link #13038
Mad Dog
Banned

Actually it's been going on since 11:00 EST (my time) so it actually been going on for about 5 hours now. We all know what 5 hours of voting can do to a final result so I'm thinking that the K.Saimoe people will just go ahead and chunk today's votes and save the match for tomorrow or when they get the problem fixed should it last longer than a day.
Old 2007-11-11, 16:13   Link #13039
thenightsshadow

Group 7.
1. Hiiragi Tsukasa(Lucky Star): 19th in 2007, Quarterfinal in Saimoe 2007
2. Miyazaki Nodoka(Negima?!): 13th in 2007
3. Asahina Mikuru(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya): 19th in 2006, Sweet 16 in Saimoe 2006
4. Shana(Shakugan no Shana): 4th in 2006, 2nd in 2007
5. Mato Sakura(Fate/stay night): 9th in 2006
6. Itsukushima Takako(Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru): 22nd in 2007
7. Minase Nayuki(Kanon): 8th in 2007
8. Tsukamoto Yakumo(School Rumble 2nd Season): 23rd in 2007

Same as before.
Persuade me towards a character and I will change my vote.

Btw, if this isn't obvious, the lower the character, the harder it'll be.
Old 2007-11-11, 16:20   Link #13040
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
My Predictions for Group 7: 2007-11-12
Nayuki Minase (Kanon): A popular character from Kanon. I'm not sure how she'll stack up against the heavyweights, but I'm sure she has a chance for 2nd place if all Kanon fans rally behind her.

Yakumo Tsukamoto (School Rumble Ni Gakki): Considering the downfall of Eri, Yakumo mostly likely won't make it to the next round.

Mikuru Asahina (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya): The origin of moeblob. With the SHnY faction standing behind her, she has a good chance for making either 1st or 2nd.

Shana (Shakugan no Shana): Considering how far Shana made in both years, she has a good chance of getting 1st or 2nd.

Nodoka Miyazaki (Negima?!): I'm not sure if even Negima?! popularity will allow Nodoka to beat the heavyweights.

Takako Itsukushima (Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru): Same reasoning as Nodoka.

Tsukasa Hiiragi (Lucky☆Star): Moeblob 2.0. The power of the Lucky Star faction shouldn't be underestimated since Tsukasa went pretty far in Saimoe. However, similar people who vote for Mikuru would also vote for Tsukasa so there may be some split voting here.

Sakura Mato (Fate/stay night): I don't think Sakura was that a popular of character compared to Rin or Saber in FSN since she didn't get very much air time.
Closed Thread