Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-23, 07:46   Link #1361
Destinyisours

Oh I havn't acually seen that anime lol
But one that I think is also kinda..ecchi
is Rosario + Vampire. It's good and everything...I just think the ecchiness kinda ruins it xD
Old 2009-11-23, 08:33   Link #1362
Destinyisours

I've never acually seen that one..
But another anime..which i liked at first
til i saw the end...
School Days.
Old 2009-11-23, 08:42   Link #1363
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah, I'd have to go with Bleach. If you read the manga then you'll know why...
Old 2009-11-23, 09:47   Link #1364
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Bleach, Naruto and every other anime with fillers as worse as that...
The manga is different story (not to imply its with out faults either).

I could care less who did it first or who did it "better".
Old 2009-11-23, 10:38   Link #1365
straferd
Toushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejem View Post
Zero No Tsukaima Season 2 and 3:

Season 1 was ok, but seasons 2 and 3, particularly 3 was horrible. Dragged-on story, pointless in-your-face fan service and we have the male protagonist turn into a complete pervert in the latter 2 seasons. 90% of the latter two season involved either:

1. The main male protagonist thinking, doing, being involved in perverted matters proceeded by the main female protagonist beating the daylights out of him.
2. Boobs/Panty-shots

oh really? and I was going to watch Zero after I'm finished with Shana since I heared they are similar (just with reverse rolls).
Old 2009-11-23, 10:56   Link #1366
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by straferd View Post
oh really? and I was going to watch Zero after I'm finished with Shana since I heared they are similar (just with reverse rolls).
Well, I don't know where you got the "reverse roles" from, but they are pretty similar in many ways.

He's right that the series went downhill after the first season, though. While the first season is great, the second one was merely alright, and the third one jumped the shark completely and threw any semblance of story or character growth out the window and replaced it with tons and tons of boob jokes.
Old 2009-11-23, 11:38   Link #1367
straferd
Toushi

I know some ecchi series that have a bad reputation, however if you manage to look past the ecchi, you might be able to find a great story...

However I will probably take your word on this one and jump straight to Blood+ or My Hime when I finish Shana. Or play Fate/Stay Night game.
Old 2009-11-23, 15:07   Link #1368
hinakatbklyn

I usually watch whatever is on TV even if it's not that good a series. I didn't mind the Hack series since it was on TV (Hack/sign, twilight, root) but not good enough for me to own the DVD.

Blood Plus I couldn't even finish half of the series (either because it was horror or a slow episode in general).
I'm sure I will get an earfull if I said I couldn't watch past the first episode of Moribito even if I pre recorded each episode.
Comedy and action works for me plot or no plot. Include ecchi if not going overboard.
Old 2009-11-23, 17:00   Link #1369
Oppius
Banned

Musashi Gundoh. Anime version of Big Rigs.
Old 2009-11-23, 20:54   Link #1370
Nosauz

YUGIOH.... omfg.... they need to destroyed all completely destroyed and never broadcasted or played again
Old 2009-11-24, 20:06   Link #1371
kitten320

Bleach is falling miserably nowdays... especially in manga since current filler excites me far more...
Old 2009-11-24, 20:08   Link #1372
suiryoku
Urusai! (うるさい
*Graphic Designer

i did like kiss x sis, but after the 1st 2 eps it got boring and predictable
Old 2009-11-30, 18:19   Link #1373
Tiran86

Saikano. Boring characters, annoying character design (the red cheeks on everyone) and a depressing storyline make for a horrible time.

Eiken. Fan service at its stupidest.
Old 2009-12-02, 08:18   Link #1374
kyousukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperchld View Post
Evangelion is the worst anime that deserves to be used as a frisbee. There are much lower anime, but they aren't short enough that I would even bother to burn (Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, ect...) (keeping in mind that when most of these were floating around as digisubs I could get 15 to a CD (Evangelion included)).

However, I prefer to put the CDs in the microwave than throw them around.
Lol I kinda like pokemon xD well the first 150 were loveable ¬_¬
Old 2010-02-09, 01:53   Link #1375
Socke
Banned

Search for worst anime ever: Round 1

PS: Sequels don't count but if they do they are included in one package as example Code Geass also contains Code Geass R2.This list are only the oneswhich I saw and so no Evangelion and all Gundam series before Seed.

Broken down to genre

Shounen/Adventure/Fantasy: Bleach vs Berserk/Naruto vs Dragonball/One Piece vs Buso Renkin/Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho/Ikkitousen vs Tenjou Tenge/Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga/Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith/Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo

Romance(both straight and homosexual): Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight/Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango/Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke/Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura/Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi/Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana/Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess/Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy

Seinen/Slice of life/Comedy: Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star/Clannad vs Ef/Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon/Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy/Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9/Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora/K-On vs Beck/Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School

Mecha/Sci-fi: Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed/Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel/Elfen Lied vs Saikano/Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion/Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread/Code Geass vs Heroic Age

Round 1: Suckiness Begins!

1. Bleach vs Berserk:
This battle is not as tough as it should be. It much like neverending annoyance vs cliffhanger annoyance. I decided to make Bleach 'win' this battle as Berserk has better character and plot development than Bleach. Suckier: Bleach

2. Naruto vs Dragonball:
No contest. Toriyama worked all by himself to popularize the genre but Kishimoto just ride along. Suckier: Naruto

3. One Piece vs Buso Renkin:
Student vs master. As far as I know Oda(One Piece) was a student to Watsuki(Buso Renkin, Rurouni Kenshin). Buso Renkin suffered a problem which OP don't had. By 26 episodes long it is too short for a shounen. I won't argue it since its manga is short too but I think Watsuki can do better. It is a shame the master beaten by his own student but at least he still can proud of it that he succeed training his student well. Suckier: Buso Renkin

4. Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho:
No contest again. Yu Yu Hakusho defines the shounen genre well but Weiss Kruez is a shoujo that disguised as a shounen. Suckier: Weiss Kruez

5. Ikkitousen vs Tenjo Tenge:
I really disliked both but they are good action shows with fanservices. Docks Ikkitousen for trying the fanservice too hard(but it doesn't mean that I can forgive Tenjo Tenge). Suckier: Ikkitousen

6. Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga:
A tough one. Guin Saga is a good fantasy show but Hunter x Hunter is a good adventure. There is nothing wrong with Hunter x Hunter, but Guin Saga is overall better show. Suckier: Hunter x Hunter

7. Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith:
Both are bad fantasy shows but at least Tears to Tiara is more adventure/fantasy than Seiken no Blacksmith. SnB at the other hand is a harem/comedy show disguised as a fantasy. Suckier: Seiken no Blacksmith

8. Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo:
Both are cool samurai flicks but Kenshin is better in that theme. While Champloo had good hip-hop theme but it is complete alien in samurai theme. It just don't mix. Forgive me Champloo but you just no match for RK, regardless how awesome you are. Suckier: Samurai Champloo

9. Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight:
I hate Ouran. I really do. Vampire Knight at the other hand suffered too much melodramatic plot, characters and everything else while Ouran is a light comedy. Even though I pitied Vampire Knight but Ouran is universally better show regardless how much I hated it. Suckier: Vampire Knight

10. Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango:
I don't like both but at least Tohru is a better female lead and Fruit Basket is more male-friendly than Hana Yori Dango. HYD had neither. Suckier: Hana Yori Dango

11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat

12. Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura:
Peach-Pit vs CLAMP. CCS had better characters than Shugo Chara which are collection of characters taken from other shows. Suckier: Shugo Chara.

13. Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi:
No contest. While both shows had good Chinese setting/theme but Hong Shuurei can eat Miaka Yuuki for breakfast, with a side dish. Suckier: Fushigi Yuugi

14. Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana:
This battle disgusts me. Horrible yaoi show where all men are gays vs excellent yuri show where not all women are lesbians. AnK was indeed made for yaoi fangirls but AH is almost demographic free. Not just for yuri fanboys but some open-minded women can ejoyed it too. AnK lose to AH because it lack of appeal to people who are not fan to that genre. Suckier: Ai no Kusabi

15. Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess
Strawberry Panic lose to Princess Princess just as same as Ai no Kusabi to Aoi Hana. SP just lacked of appeal to people who are not fan to the genre while PP had some memorable comedy which may appeal some men, including myself. Even though I personally liked SP more than PP but I should't put my own interest in this battle. Suckier: Strawberry Panic

16. Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy:
Mediocre yaoi vs mediocre yuri. It hard to say which one is worse but since I had less problem with Candy Boy(I'm a man and deal with it) so I think Junjou Romantica is worse than Candy Boy, not by much. Suckier: Junjou Romantica

17. Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star:
A tough battle. HS is more about art and LS is more about anime/manga. Both had rather weak first episodes and both had same style and same target audience. However you need to understand lots of otaku stuffs to enjoy LS while you don't had to do that in HS. While LS don't generally suck but rather HS is a better show. Suckier: Lucky Star.

18. Clannad vs Ef:
KyoAni vs SHAFT again. While both are good seinen-style romance but Clannad has better sequel than Ef. I really like both shows but I think Ef had to go. Suckier: Ef

19. Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon:
Fake Air vs Fake Lucky Star. At least Da Capo is quite original(in storytelling and style) but SnI tried too hard and failed. That's what happen if you try to add too many good things together but failed. Suckier: Seitokai no Ichizon

20. Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy:
Which one annoys you more? I don't know but at least PPD humour is cleaner and easier to digest but PPP just plain disgusting. Suckier: Puni Puni Poemy

21. Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9:
While both are good shows about girls who play baseball but P9 gets too melodramatic at the middle. P9 don't suck but it just an unfair match because P9 was released decade before TYM. Yet again my own personal favorite losses again. Suckier: Princess 9

22. Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora:
Both had annoying tsunderes voiced by same seiyuu, Rie Kugimiya. However ZnT lose to TB because Louise far more annoying than Taiga. I can tolerate Taiga but Louise need to thrown in Hell. Suckier: Zero no Tsukaima.

23. K-On vs Beck:
Both had same premise, theme and target audience and I also personally liked both. Beck in other hand is more musical while K-On is all about cute girls doing cute thing. Not about music. Sorry K-On, not even I can save you. Suckier: K-On

24. Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School:
No brainer. Cromartie is funnier than Azumanga, in fact it bare had dull moments in it while Azumanga is more relaxed, perhaps too relaxed for good. While fans may claim Azumanga is funny but I spent too much yawning than laughing at it. Suckier: Azumanga Daioh

25. Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed:
Both had annoyingly 'cool' hero which became ace pilots without any training and both of their personal mech are annoyingly invincible until last episode but at least Alto is not as 'emo' as Kira. Kira just think too much about himself and his girlfriends(Lacus, Flay and Cagalli) but Alto is more worried about the enemy(Vajra). Alto shoot Kira at the head. Suckier: Gundam Seed

26. Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel:
Sunrise vs Bandai. SKG is obviously more sci-fi but GA is a comedy that thinly disguised as a sci-fi. Even blind people can tell which one is better and worse. Suckier: Galaxy Angel

27. Elfen Lied vs Saikano:
Can I skip this one? Of course not. Both are bad but this time I just want to pick which one annoys more. At least full-frontal nudity of Elfen Lied entertain me than overly-emotional people of Saikano. Suckier: Saikano.

28. Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion:
Fake Gundam Wing vs Fake Getter Robo. Docks Sousei no Aquarion for copying Evangelion too but at least Gundam 00 is somewhat better than Wing itself.Suckier: Sousei no Aquarion

29. Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread:
Again no contest. Vandread has better characters, production qualities and plot but LoI has none of those. Suckier: Linebarrels of Iron

30. Code Geass vs Heroic Age:
I just don't want to compare bot shows but HA is obviously better than CG. CG does start strong in first season but wanes in second half of second season. Not even CG's good production qualities can save it. Suckier: Code Geass

Wait for my next post for the next round.
Old 2010-02-09, 02:04   Link #1376
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Darn, you just ruined the image of Busou Renkin. :S I was just about to watch that.

And by the way, why are there good anime listed among your worst anime ever? :<
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2010-02-09 at 02:18.
Old 2010-02-09, 02:18   Link #1377
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socke View Post
Search for worst anime ever: Round 1

PS: Sequels don't count but if they do they are included in one package as example Code Geass also contains Code Geass R2.This list are only the oneswhich I saw and so no Evangelion and all Gundam series before Seed.

Broken down to genre

Shounen/Adventure/Fantasy: Bleach vs Berserk/Naruto vs Dragonball/One Piece vs Buso Renkin/Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho/Ikkitousen vs Tenjou Tenge/Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga/Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith/Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo

Romance(both straight and homosexual): Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight/Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango/Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke/Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura/Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi/Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana/Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess/Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy

Seinen/Slice of life/Comedy: Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star/Clannad vs Ef/Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon/Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy/Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9/Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora/K-On vs Beck/Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School

Mecha/Sci-fi: Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed/Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel/Elfen Lied vs Saikano/Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion/Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread/Code Geass vs Heroic Age

Round 1: Suckiness Begins!

1. Bleach vs Berserk:
This battle is not as tough as it should be. It much like neverending annoyance vs cliffhanger annoyance. I decided to make Bleach 'win' this battle as Berserk has better character and plot development than Bleach. Suckier: Bleach

2. Naruto vs Dragonball:
No contest. Toriyama worked all by himself to popularize the genre but Kishimoto just ride along. Suckier: Naruto

3. One Piece vs Buso Renkin:
Student vs master. As far as I know Oda(One Piece) was a student to Watsuki(Buso Renkin, Rurouni Kenshin). Buso Renkin suffered a problem which OP don't had. By 26 episodes long it is too short for a shounen. I won't argue it since its manga is short too but I think Watsuki can do better. It is a shame the master beaten by his own student but at least he still can proud of it that he succeed training his student well. Suckier: Buso Renkin

4. Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho:
No contest again. Yu Yu Hakusho defines the shounen genre well but Weiss Kruez is a shoujo that disguised as a shounen. Suckier: Weiss Kruez

5. Ikkitousen vs Tenjo Tenge:
I really disliked both but they are good action shows with fanservices. Docks Ikkitousen for trying the fanservice too hard(but it doesn't mean that I can forgive Tenjo Tenge). Suckier: Ikkitousen

6. Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga:
A tough one. Guin Saga is a good fantasy show but Hunter x Hunter is a good adventure. There is nothing wrong with Hunter x Hunter, but Guin Saga is overall better show. Suckier: Hunter x Hunter

7. Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith:
Both are bad fantasy shows but at least Tears to Tiara is more adventure/fantasy than Seiken no Blacksmith. SnB at the other hand is a harem/comedy show disguised as a fantasy. Suckier: Seiken no Blacksmith

8. Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo:
Both are cool samurai flicks but Kenshin is better in that theme. While Champloo had good hip-hop theme but it is complete alien in samurai theme. It just don't mix. Forgive me Champloo but you just no match for RK, regardless how awesome you are. Suckier: Samurai Champloo

9. Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight:
I hate Ouran. I really do. Vampire Knight at the other hand suffered too much melodramatic plot, characters and everything else while Ouran is a light comedy. Even though I pitied Vampire Knight but Ouran is universally better show regardless how much I hated it. Suckier: Vampire Knight

10. Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango:
I don't like both but at least Tohru is a better female lead and Fruit Basket is more male-friendly than Hana Yori Dango. HYD had neither. Suckier: Hana Yori Dango

11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat

12. Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura:
Peach-Pit vs CLAMP. CCS had better characters than Shugo Chara which are collection of characters taken from other shows. Suckier: Shugo Chara.

13. Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi:
No contest. While both shows had good Chinese setting/theme but Hong Shuurei can eat Miaka Yuuki for breakfast, with a side dish. Suckier: Fushigi Yuugi

14. Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana:
This battle disgusts me. Horrible yaoi show where all men are gays vs excellent yuri show where not all women are lesbians. AnK was indeed made for yaoi fangirls but AH is almost demographic free. Not just for yuri fanboys but some open-minded women can ejoyed it too. AnK lose to AH because it lack of appeal to people who are not fan to that genre. Suckier: Ai no Kusabi

15. Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess
Strawberry Panic lose to Princess Princess just as same as Ai no Kusabi to Aoi Hana. SP just lacked of appeal to people who are not fan to the genre while PP had some memorable comedy which may appeal some men, including myself. Even though I personally liked SP more than PP but I should't put my own interest in this battle. Suckier: Strawberry Panic

16. Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy:
Mediocre yaoi vs mediocre yuri. It hard to say which one is worse but since I had less problem with Candy Boy(I'm a man and deal with it) so I think Junjou Romantica is worse than Candy Boy, not by much. Suckier: Junjou Romantica

17. Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star:
A tough battle. HS is more about art and LS is more about anime/manga. Both had rather weak first episodes and both had same style and same target audience. However you need to understand lots of otaku stuffs to enjoy LS while you don't had to do that in HS. While LS don't generally suck but rather HS is a better show. Suckier: Lucky Star.

18. Clannad vs Ef:
KyoAni vs SHAFT again. While both are good seinen-style romance but Clannad has better sequel than Ef. I really like both shows but I think Ef had to go. Suckier: Ef

19. Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon:
Fake Air vs Fake Lucky Star. At least Da Capo is quite original(in storytelling and style) but SnI tried too hard and failed. That's what happen if you try to add too many good things together but failed. Suckier: Seitokai no Ichizon

20. Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy:
Which one annoys you more? I don't know but at least PPD humour is cleaner and easier to digest but PPP just plain disgusting. Suckier: Puni Puni Poemy

21. Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9:
While both are good shows about girls who play baseball but P9 gets too melodramatic at the middle. P9 don't suck but it just an unfair match because P9 was released decade before TYM. Yet again my own personal favorite losses again. Suckier: Princess 9

22. Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora:
Both had annoying tsunderes voiced by same seiyuu, Rie Kugimiya. However ZnT lose to TB because Louise far more annoying than Taiga. I can tolerate Taiga but Louise need to thrown in Hell. Suckier: Zero no Tsukaima.

23. K-On vs Beck:
Both had same premise, theme and target audience and I also personally liked both. Beck in other hand is more musical while K-On is all about cute girls doing cute thing. Not about music. Sorry K-On, not even I can save you. Suckier: K-On

24. Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School:
No brainer. Cromartie is funnier than Azumanga, in fact it bare had dull moments in it while Azumanga is more relaxed, perhaps too relaxed for good. While fans may claim Azumanga is funny but I spent too much yawning than laughing at it. Suckier: Azumanga Daioh

25. Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed:
Both had annoyingly 'cool' hero which became ace pilots without any training and both of their personal mech are annoyingly invincible until last episode but at least Alto is not as 'emo' as Kira. Kira just think too much about himself and his girlfriends(Lacus, Flay and Cagalli) but Alto is more worried about the enemy(Vajra). Alto shoot Kira at the head. Suckier: Gundam Seed

26. Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel:
Sunrise vs Bandai. SKG is obviously more sci-fi but GA is a comedy that thinly disguised as a sci-fi. Even blind people can tell which one is better and worse. Suckier: Galaxy Angel

27. Elfen Lied vs Saikano:
Can I skip this one? Of course not. Both are bad but this time I just want to pick which one annoys more. At least full-frontal nudity of Elfen Lied entertain me than overly-emotional people of Saikano. Suckier: Saikano.

28. Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion:
Fake Gundam Wing vs Fake Getter Robo. Docks Sousei no Aquarion for copying Evangelion too but at least Gundam 00 is somewhat better than Wing itself.Suckier: Sousei no Aquarion

29. Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread:
Again no contest. Vandread has better characters, production qualities and plot but LoI has none of those. Suckier: Linebarrels of Iron

30. Code Geass vs Heroic Age:
I just don't want to compare bot shows but HA is obviously better than CG. CG does start strong in first season but wanes in second half of second season. Not even CG's good production qualities can save it. Suckier: Code Geass

Wait for my next post for the next round.
Very neat way to set them up and take them down.

Tho I want to prod a bit at it, Naruto is better than dragon ball(all of them) DB/DBZ is not bad all things considered but it loses alot in all the milking while Naruto did/dose suffer from it it has better stories,characters, development.

OP v Buso Ranken, BR is a bit better but lacks the endless adventure theme OP has, even as far as OP haze come you could probably do all the good to great stuff in 50 eps or less, but ya its a tough call either way unless you count ep numbers and profit made.

Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi: Another close one I have not seen all of FY but I did enjoy it but saw it as a bit shallow while SM had issues with plot/story or something I forget characters and their development were very nice.

Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School: I didnt get Cromartie High School but enjoyed AD 0-o

Code Geass vs Heroic Age: oy GC and all its story,twists is better than HA, HA is a bit simple but perhaps that subtly is what made it damn good CG has alot more to it and with that issues another tough one.

rave mode

Oh and I liked Gundam 00 more than MF more than Seed more than wing..... Gundam 00 just clicked with me the only other Gundam I love more is 08th!
/rave mode

Can't wait to hear the next one from you!!
Old 2010-02-09, 02:19   Link #1378
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Darn, you just ruined the image of Busou Renkin. :S I was just about to watch that.

And by the way, why are there good anime listed among your worst anime ever? :<
Its still a good lil show!
Old 2010-02-09, 02:30   Link #1379
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Actually, I have watched some of the shows listed there, and I have also seen some flaws not mentioned, like Sousei no Aquarion's weakness in plot, Beck's utterly boring presentation of a realistic plot (just like watching Big Brother 24/7 IMHO) or the superiority of Tenjou Tenge in animation compared to Ikkitousen.

(Don't worry Socke, I won't push you too much on your choice of anime to compare. :>)

I'd be looking forward to Round 2.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-02-09, 11:10   Link #1380
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Socke, that's very informative and all......but I don't think most of those anime are so bad that they should be used as frisbees.... :[ In fact I think a great deal of them are really good!
well except for DBZ maybe

Forgive me for saying that your search for "the worst anime ever" has come up rather unproductive. Especially when you're saying things like "Well show A is good but show b's better so that must mean show A sucks."

Seriously, whut? What kind of logic is that?

......and I thought Puni Puni Poemy was hysterical. Gross, yes, but still funnier than hell.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-09 at 11:24.
Closed Thread