AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2018-05-23, 05:14   Link #1
laminate

need help?

Alrighty, so I'm looking for a good comedy Anime. So far, the only Anime I have seen the whole thing of is School Rumble.

I am hoping for something similar to School Rumble. I like it, it's got comedy, it can get serious, and the characters have real depth and emotions. So... It doesn't matter if the series has already ended or not. As long as the whole franchise isn't a short OVA.

Sorry if I'm not detailed enough...

laminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-23, 07:29   Link #2
AnimeFangirl

Hayate no Gotoku. Will keep you busy for a while.
Old 2018-05-23, 10:53   Link #3
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Tenshi na Konamaiki. It's about a boy that was turned into a girl and a guy falling for him. Also, despite being a girl he's still pretty strong and kicks everyone's asses. The series transitions between comedy and drama and back to comedy and that works really well. It's similar to Great Teacher Onizuka in that matter, but the focus is more on over the top comedy like in School Rumble.
Old 2018-05-24, 10:26   Link #4
cyberdemon

suzumiya haruhi
Old 2018-05-25, 15:14   Link #5
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I suggest "Working!!" it has a lot of different characters, each with their own stories and they all get resolved nicely on the last season.

If you are fine with something leaning more to the slice of life side "Non non Biyori" is a really great anime. It's mainly comedy but it can even make you cry at one point.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 17:09   Link #6
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by laminate View Post
Alrighty, so I'm looking for a good comedy Anime. So far, the only Anime I have seen the whole thing of is School Rumble.

I am hoping for something similar to School Rumble. I like it, it's got comedy, it can get serious, and the characters have real depth and emotions. So... It doesn't matter if the series has already ended or not. As long as the whole franchise isn't a short OVA.

Sorry if I'm not detailed enough...
Just check Gintama