AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-19, 22:54   Link #161
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard
I want the sub
*in a desperate agreement*
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-19, 23:10   Link #162
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
*in a desperate agreement*
in desperate agreement also

i watched the raw. I think im getting better at understanding japenese ( but still i want subs ;(
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 00:01   Link #163
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

does the hd and sd versions come out on different stations and on different dates?
Old 2009-01-20, 04:02   Link #164
Necroseer

The HD ones tend to come out a few days after the SD. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure about how the stations broadcast them -wry-.
Necroseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 04:25   Link #165
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroseer View Post
The HD ones tend to come out a few days after the SD. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure about how the stations broadcast them -wry-.
This is quite a nonsense if we think about it carefully: from an hd raw you can extract an sd raw, but not the opposite, even if there is the upscaling possibility.
So if there are hd raws around this means the tv stations air the show in hd, then the fansubbing groups decide what to distribute: hd only, hd and sd or only sd raws.
The hd version should be out BEFORE the sd version because the sd version is encoded from the hd version. Well it keeps happening anyway so I don't know what to think but I don't care really much... the important thing is having a fansub version after all!
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 04:38   Link #166
Boduar

Glad the subs came out helps a lot with understanding exactly whats going on. Watched the RAW and most of what the president said went right over my head but after watching the sub makes me think hes just that much more of a bastard.

Edit: Of course if this show was Death Note/Code Geass and that bastard was the main character I guess he would be awesome ... go go tricking the super powerful people to be your underlings yeeaahh.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 05:55   Link #167
gonzo562

for episode 1. In the beginning Did anyone else think that the the silver hair eye glass kid in the vehicle looks just like the president

or it was it just me
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 06:11   Link #168
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
This is quite a nonsense if we think about it carefully: from an hd raw you can extract an sd raw, but not the opposite, even if there is the upscaling possibility.
So if there are hd raws around this means the tv stations air the show in hd, then the fansubbing groups decide what to distribute: hd only, hd and sd or only sd raws.
The hd version should be out BEFORE the sd version because the sd version is encoded from the hd version. Well it keeps happening anyway so I don't know what to think but I don't care really much... the important thing is having a fansub version after all!
If i remember the channel that broadcasts it first only does it in SD, while the HD comes afterwards. Which makes me wonder what days does the HD version of regios broadcasts, I'm a real quality junky but i'm so tempted to get the SD version just to watch the show.
Old 2009-01-20, 06:38   Link #169
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
It seems worth watching, as it seems like the storyline has alot of depht.

The characters as a whole were interesting ( president seems like he'll be a villain soon enough) . Wow Mei was cute. Oh well, ep 2 now...

EDIT : ep 2 was entertaining as well, bit olf an emotionall cliff hanger., so i cant wait for ep3

and Mei/Macchi/Black Haired Girl was cute again this wee k as well.

Last edited by alu546; 2009-01-20 at 07:35.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 06:43   Link #170
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
for episode 1. In the beginning Did anyone else think that the the silver hair eye glass kid in the vehicle looks just like the president

or it was it just me

It was mentioned 1-2 pages ago.... but yes that is the young Zeneli principal...(strange back there he was pissing his pants and now he is such a cheater)

I wodner how old Layfon was back in that his first training (from ep1) since he looked older that principal.... and now principal lookes older than Layfon ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 09:34   Link #171
TrueKnight

Crap ep 2 is out. Thanks for Ayako for bringing this!

Good moments while waiting Obama's inaguration.
Old 2009-01-20, 09:43   Link #172
ipernorris

From the animedb pic of this anime the true main character doesn't seem to be Layfon anyway, but the chick from the flashback in episode 1.
Old 2009-01-20, 10:09   Link #173
TrueKnight

Ep 2 lol wut Layfon went Super Saiyajin looking GAR beating the shit out of the 16th platoon plus saving Nina but ended up getting shunned by both Nina and Feli. I guess Nina's pissed because Layfon held back against her ended up looking good while Feli's pissed because Layfon didn't follow her method on hiding/holding back their godlike powers.

Lmao Layfon you dumbass you completely wasted Meicchin love lunchbox, but he ended up getting Nina's and interesting interactions with her which aint so bad.

Feels like Layfon is gonnna be a celebrity next week with the head dude of the Military Arts is amazed and in awe with his combat-prowess. I mean even Meicchin's friends (Mifi and the purple haired chick) have eyes for Layfon. I guess, all other students powers in the Academy are like ants for him. Is Grenden City warrior alumnis are THAT powerful?
Old 2009-01-20, 10:31   Link #174
marsd
*Fansubber

Uhh xD...

I found a weeny mistake the xvid orz. Layfon says in 08:56, "boku no ude ha migi yori hidari no hou ga wazuka ni nagai desuyo...", "僕の腕は右より左のほうがわずかに長いですよ..."

http://ayako-fansubs.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1819

Heh...Woops.
marsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 10:36   Link #175
zibi88

Well we could say that Feli is here to blame ^^ if she wouldnt let Layfon hear Ninas throughts that he wouldnt had to show his powers in order to save Nina and win a match for her.... Feli could always let Layfon hear Ninas throughts but than she could add her own like "but dont expose your true power" or something like that...

And so at the end Feli is mad becouse he revealed his powers.... I quite dont understand what Feli is thinking....

Nina too she only thinks about herself.... even throught Layfon said that he doesnt want to fight and that he doesnt want to be in military art. class she doesnt listen and thinks about herself...... and now that Layfon saved her ass and won mathc for group17 she is all mad at him becouse he is stronger from her.....

ehhh Layfon should throw that and go back to the girl from the beggining ^^

And now Layfon exposed his power, 2girls are mad at him even throught he is not the one to blame ^^ , and many girls are now after Layfon so Meicchi has sooo many rivals xD poor her ;]
Old 2009-01-20, 10:39   Link #176
Pirate
~Lifenumb

pff, who needs those two when he got a whole herd of em now ^^

On a more serious point doh, I cant really blame Layfon hiding his "gar power" since he wanted to start a new. He pretty much got pushed into a corner and he could just let her get her ass kicked or help her and I think he did the right thing. ^^
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 10:48   Link #177
zibi88

Yep noone cares what Layfon wants from his life.... and the principal thinks only about himself.... he doesnt know what past Layfon had and that he wanted to start a normal life.... well we can say similar thing about Nina... she is obsesed with squad17 to get strong and when Layfon showed that his powers are above hers she got mad.... ehhh those womans///

Layfon can use his gar power to kick that principals ass xD or gather huge harem and take principals place ;]

But now the question is from where did the principal got his information about Layfon's powers.... maybe from that study applications and when he saw from where Layfon is he assumed that every one from there has inhuman powers ^^
Old 2009-01-20, 11:11   Link #178
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yep noone cares what Layfon wants from his life.... and the principal thinks only about himself.... he doesnt know what past Layfon had and that he wanted to start a normal life.... well we can say similar thing about Nina... she is obsesed with squad17 to get strong and when Layfon showed that his powers are above hers she got mad.... ehhh those womans///
You made a nice point here: I mean if Layfon take that aspect into the discussion the two chicks will be silenced up in no time. We have a wannabe strong captain chick and a crybaby radio chick who can only whine! They're referred to as senpai by Layfon but they're nothing like a senpai should be... then the other chicks are cheer leaders and the other dudes are weak. To top it off there is a so called president who piss in his own pants when there is danger: it's no wonder that regios lost that mine!
Old 2009-01-20, 11:13   Link #179
meh

Quote:
Well we could say that Feli is here to blame ^^ if she wouldnt let Layfon hear Ninas throughts that he wouldnt had to show his powers in order to save Nina and win a match for her.... Feli could always let Layfon hear Ninas throughts but than she could add her own like "but dont expose your true power" or something like that...

And so at the end Feli is mad becouse he revealed his powers.... I quite dont understand what Feli is thinking....

Nina too she only thinks about herself.... even throught Layfon said that he doesnt want to fight and that he doesnt want to be in military art. class she doesnt listen and thinks about herself...... and now that Layfon saved her ass and won mathc for group17 she is all mad at him becouse he is stronger from her.....

ehhh Layfon should throw that and go back to the girl from the beggining ^^

And now Layfon exposed his power, 2girls are mad at him even throught he is not the one to blame ^^ , and many girls are now after Layfon so Meicchi has sooo many rivals xD poor her ;]
Well, Layfon was kind of ambiguous in his interest. He wasn't so much purposely avoiding being gar, but rather didn't think it was something to "show off". As in, he didn't want to waste energy doing something he has no interest doing.

So both gals basically pegged him wrong. Feli thought he was purposely hiding his powers. And Nina thought he fought at full strength and just wasn't refined. When it was neither. He was powerful and just didn't feel like using all his skills unless it was necessary.

Quote:

Layfon can use his gar power to kick that principals ass xD or gather huge harem and take principals place ;]

But now the question is from where did the principal got his information about Layfon's powers.... maybe from that study applications and when he saw from where Layfon is he assumed that every one from there has inhuman powers ^^
I think the principal can be somewhat excused, since it was basically the entire city being in jepardy here, not just some selfish pride thing going on. Nina though I agree with you.

As for the reason why the principal knew, it should be explained next episode.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 11:19   Link #180
TrueKnight

Yeah, I mean Layfon's so badass that even the stupid puny looking sword couldn't keep with him.

If Layfon's smart after the battle he should go to a cafeteria or something where girls like to gossip and then they would simply went 'kyaah' and 'Layfon sempai you're so unbelievably cool just know'. And then Layfon should went Lelouch with an evil smirk 'just as planned'. It'll be perfect.

But nah, seems like he's too much to be a good guy for that. I mean the guy is humble and doesn't like to stand out much for cryin' out loud.

Tags
fantasy, shounen