AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-01-04, 23:02   Link #61
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It sounded like it was the first time Kyouka used her power on a man. While the dude made a powerful slave, I would have tried looking for alternatives if I were her. She might find someone a lot stronger. But of course she also runs the risk of having to give some super nasty reward, so I can understand sticking with the guy who is reasonably powerful, not too demanding when it comes to rewards, and easy to push around.

Seems like it will be my guilty pleasure of the season. I'm not expecting a good story or anything of the sort.
I imagine they don't see a lot of guys in general being in Mato and the most they encounter being civilians like Yuuki, and with Kyouka satisfied with his performance she probably doesn't think she needs to shop around.

Plus she seems like the type who prefers offering up her body for the cause to one guy if she can help it .
Old 2024-01-05, 01:24   Link #62
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for initial impressions:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-05, 09:59   Link #63
KitsuKyouno

Just a curiosity, who you think will dom who?
The Mahou Shoujo Utena or Matou Slave ladies?
Old 2024-01-05, 10:14   Link #64
grecefar

utena started way stronger than kyouka.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-05, 11:20   Link #65
HandofFate

I thought the battles and use of CG was actually pretty good and it had a lot of good visceral motion.
Old 2024-01-05, 11:24   Link #66
scififan

The first impression of anime is, viewrs who got traumatized by the character endings of Akame ga Kill, can feel safe to watch this show. The story is not trying to pull out some plot twists. The main guy got transformed to a monster, but he can still turn back to the human. It seems to be a happy harem show.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-05, 18:44   Link #67
GDB

That little prologue thing they did felt... very out of place. Otherwise a good first episode. Laughed at them showing Tenka so much in the ED. They know who fans want to see.

Also, I like that they made sure to say during the preview by Nei that Kyouka's sword technique is pure skill and not related to peaches.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-06, 03:26   Link #68
Gunpla King
Gunpla Builder & Battler

so let me get this straight, our protagonist gained superpowers because he is into kinky bdsm role play, he even accepts it with consent with a straight face.
- Gundam Build Fighters Try
- Gundam Build Divers
- Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
- Gundam Build Real
- Gundam Breaker
- Gundam Build Metaverse
Gunpla King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-07, 06:24   Link #69
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Hmmm... not exactly sold on this one. Nothing really interests me, not even the fanservice. Sure, the kiss moment was sensual, but MC looking dazed or whatever and just knowing there's no emotion in it doesn't make me think highly of that scene. Action was okay, though for some reason I thought it'd be a little more elegant design-wise. Not that its a bad thing, just an impression I got.

That being said, I generally don't like the concept of "instant" harems. But I'll see if the action, and perhaps a few char moments if I'm lucky, will keep my interests tethered.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-08, 07:47   Link #70
darkofficer
just a devil

i would say the action equels the fanservice

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-09, 06:24   Link #71
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-09, 20:12   Link #72
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There's a lot they can do with a size-changing girl with a great figure. She even does the Ultraman Rise pose .
Old 2024-01-11, 10:33   Link #73
Frontier

Yuuki is putting his all into being the caretaker of the squads' dorm! And he does an amazing job of it! Sure it's kind of inconvenient when Shuuki occasionally attack, but their barrier can hold up under a lot they can easily take them out !

Nei is just the cutest source of exposition! Meanwhile Himari would be perfectly fine killing Yuuki at the slimmest excuse and isn't happy about him being there, especially under her beloved commander Kyoka's permission, but she does look amazing in those pants !

Yuuki can make a full course meal no problem but he's ready to get into the action! Too bad Kyoka is only willing to take him out when she feels they really need him. But there are still some perks to the job, like cleaing their observation tower that overlooks their hot spring bath so he gets to catch a peek of Himari buck-naked with her exposed and uncensored boobs !

Of course Yuuki had enough sense to hide so as to not get caught...though he didn't expect the size-changing Shushu to have been in hiding and spying on him. Not only does she have an amazing figure, but she can shrink herself too! And now she has the perfect blackmail material to make Yuuki HER slave, and she's totally down for making him clean her room. And having him hold her panties? No big deal, he's more of a pet than a man to her anyways and it gives her more blackmail material .

Kyokya throwing hands with Himari and a Shuuki is so hot !

Oh, so Yuuki and Shushu can bond over being younger siblings. Though unlike Yuuki Shushu is just in it for the thrills and adventure, the type you could read about in a Shonen manga, and she usually just does what seems fun to her like hanging out with and bossing around the first guy she's ever really been around. And Yuuki gets to touch her boobs while giving her a massage so I guess it's a win-win .

Strip Gaming with Shushu! Too bad Yuuki's gaming skills didn't hold a candle to Cammy and her thighs. And then she gets to strip him down to his dick and comment and laugh at how small it looks...poor guy. Though having a giant woman's butt sitting on you isn't too bad, right ?

Of course a Shuuki finally attacks and it's one big enough to warrant Shushu Ultraman Rising (complete with sound effect!) with Paradigm Shift to battle it, but she goes a little overboard and leaving her without enough power left when the Shuuki fuse into an even bigger one !

I love how Shushu's top slowly dissolved over the course of the fight .

Good to know that kissing Kyoka's clothes is enough to transform him a little. I thought he'd have to kiss her panties but kissing her boot is pretty on-brand and effective. And equally effective is Yuuki getting to prove his man cred by yelling at Shushu and slaying the Shuuki with her help. Not to mention showing her the true majesty of his Excalibur when unsheathed .

So as a reward Yuuki gets to have a massage from Kyoka and TWO girls sitting on him, though now Shushu has even more blackmail material against him...though now it's less to keep him as a slave and more because she's fallen for him and his surprise manhood wants to keep him to herself !

Uh oh! Shuuki are attacking some Peach trees! And it looks like there's a humanoid Shuuki too. And she knows Yuuki !?
Old 2024-01-11, 12:20   Link #74
grecefar

not a fan of the bullying and blackmail in this chapter. Still is rare now to have a uncensored anime in season so I try and continue for the fanservice. I just hope it doesn't become too common.

bad chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-11, 12:23   Link #75
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm not big on blackmail and didn't really love where things went for much of the episode. But at least Shushu's mentality had some shift by the end. Though really only to the degree of having interest in Yuuki. Not helping her case too much if she keeps leaning on the blackmail though. Sure it gives an excuse for him to spend time with her, but not exactly in the best of ways.

Honestly she's better off applying the benefits and appeals of her size shifting powers. A few rides in her chest might do her more help in that sense .
Old 2024-01-11, 12:52   Link #76
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Uh oh! Shuuki are attacking some Peach trees! And it looks like there's a humanoid Shuuki too. And she knows Yuuki !?
Probably his sister.

Well, this show is fun, although it doesn't fear to kill some people. Picked up.
Old 2024-01-11, 15:50   Link #77
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
not a fan of the bullying and blackmail in this chapter. Still is rare now to have a uncensored anime in season so I try and continue for the fanservice. I just hope it doesn't become too common.

bad chapter.
It mostly goes away once the girls start thinking of him as one of them.
Old 2024-01-11, 18:15   Link #78
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It mostly goes away once the girls start thinking of him as one of them.
As is a Harem tradition .
Old 2024-01-11, 18:46   Link #79
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It feels pretty weird to have a twist as massive as Yuuki's sister not only being alive but also some kind of human/shuuki hybrid in the second episode. I definitely wasn't expecting that.
Old 2024-01-11, 19:27   Link #80
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Well, we have nipples.

The manga always kind of felt like a harem from 2010 or so to me, like Infinite Stratos or something. Its uncensored so I'll probably stick with it for now.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote