AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 08:45   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 563 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:
-5 Kages vs. Edo-Madara.

-Meanwhile, Tsunade heals Gaara and Oonoki, while A and Mei provide a distraction. Oonoki uses his powers to make A lighter, which exponentially increases his speed.

-Muu keeps interfering in the fight, so Genma and his squad set out to combat him…

-Madara uses Susano’o in order to protect himself from A and Mei.

-Fight continues, and Susano’o is pushed to its limits.

-Kages tell Naruto that he has to find and fight Tobi. Naruto dispels his clones and starts searching for Tobi.

-chapter ends with Naruto confronting Tobi, and seemingly breaking his mask…
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 10:23   Link #2
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
"chapter ends with Naruto confronting Tobi, and seemingly breaking his mask"…I can imagine Tobi saying "Just as planned!"
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 10:39   Link #3
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I can totally see the trollface behind the mask...chapter sounds very good, except one thing, Tsunade being downplayed to the casual medical ninja of the party. Well, I'm used to it by now, so I can't say I'm surprised.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:18   Link #4
kitten320

Naruto is really annoying the hell out of me. They way he puts things makes it sound like if he is the centre of universe and everyone else suck despite being kages -_-

Well next chapter should be fun, I want to finally see full face.
Too bad we will have to wait for that 2 weeks.
Old 2011-11-09, 12:20   Link #5
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Pretty awesome chapter, IMO.

Five Kages teaming up against Madara was a refreshing turn of pace, especially when the Raikage pierced through the seemingly invincible Susano'o. Wonder how Sasuke's newfound one matches up against it...

And Naruto headbutting Tobi right at the end was just epic. Can't wait to see the face behind the mask after all this time.

It's time to settle this debate over who Tobi is once and for all. >__<
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:35   Link #6
haegar
mangaviking

so we had the kages being pretty awesome there and we'll get more of that and thx to that headbut wel'll get a pikaboo moment after next weeks break? all in all, that is pretty decent. Having Raikage and Mizukage tag team offense with Gaara and Oonoki layering their defense was also rather slick.
Old 2011-11-09, 12:38   Link #7
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Madara is supposedly the pinnacle of the Uchiha, yet he can't even form a full susanoo.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:42   Link #8
ChronoReverse

It's not like he's really had the chance to what with the Mizukage and Raikage pounding at him. The Mizukage alone was able to melt Sasuke's Susanoo. Now they've gotten to the point where they can even smash it.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:46   Link #9
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

He could've easily formed a full one instead of attacking people that he already knows has a good defense. So he probably can't do it to begin with.
Old 2011-11-09, 12:47   Link #10
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
He could've easily formed a full one instead of attacking people that he already knows has a good defense. So he probably can't do it to begin with.
Hrm, you'll probably eat your words next chapter. He might not have the sealing sword but there's no reason for his Susanoo to be just the skeleton. Besides, they didn't even break through that until the end.

And even Itachi didn't fully manifest his Susanoo when attacking Nagato's gravity ball. It was only until he was sealing Nagato that it finally fully manifested.
Old 2011-11-09, 12:53   Link #11
Kallen4life

Sasuke's melted Susanoo was half-formed, some bones and from a half-dead Sasuke

still, Madara's Susanoo so far is patheric .. Ita-kun is still da best man

and Madara had massive Idiot ball whole fight - he .. didn't use Rinnegan ? Really ? no ST or BT or CT ? just wanking on the sharingan

if Kishi's plan is for the 5 kages to beat Madara just like that and Naruto + B rape Tobi and then the final boss is Naruto vs Sasuke then I will shoot Kishi and afterwards myself
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:53   Link #12
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

He formed it pretty damn fast when he fought Sasuke.
Old 2011-11-09, 12:55   Link #13
Kallen4life

Quote:
And even Itachi didn't fully manifest his Susanoo when attacking Nagato's gravity ball. It was only until he was sealing Nagato that it finally fully manifested.
I think the weird figure of Itachi's full Susanoo only forms when he needs to use Totsuka

maybe one form is required for that ranged ttack and the other for Totsuka
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 12:58   Link #14
itachi-san314

so the Raikage's arm disappeared again... I guess it really was a mistake last week. Kinda weird for such an important panel
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 13:09   Link #15
epyon96

It seems that the arm drawn for Raikage in the last chapter may have been a mistake.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 13:10   Link #16
ChronoReverse

Also interesting is how Madara fired off at least 5 of those spinning things from Susanoo that Itachi fired one of to help destroy the Nagato gravity ball.

He also partial summoned Susanoo in the space of time it took for him to be smashed at lightning speed by the Raikage and flying into the acid technique afterwards.
Old 2011-11-09, 13:39   Link #17
yakumo-chan

I have a theory that Tobi is a good guy, and his plan is to bring peace to the world by making the 5 nations to unite together using the 4th ninja war...

It feels like the other batch of Naruto are really forgotten now,
Old 2011-11-09, 13:41   Link #18
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Also interesting is how Madara fired off at least 5 of those spinning things from Susanoo that Itachi fired one of to help destroy the Nagato gravity ball.
Itachi fired 3 actually...

I believe the Raikage smashing through Susanoo also serves as proof that Susanoo isn't invulnerable to anything (we've already seen a couple of weaknesses) which will obviously be used for the Sasuke vs Naruto fight...which everyone knows will happen...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 13:47   Link #19
qwertyuiopz

looks like raikage lost his hand again
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 13:54   Link #20
Ero-Senn1n

So Madara didn't yet use the kick-ass rinnegan jutsus, i guess Kishimoto wants to make this fight long. Madara even says so, he wants to try his jutsu, one after another, right now he is just warming up, he is not taking the fight seriously

So if Kishimoto wants to save the life of these kages then this fight will be interrupted, because either Kabuto decides that he can't let Tobi finish his plan so he needs Madara to fight Tobi, or because Itachi reaches Kabuto and takes control. The latter would be quite funny, i can imagine Madara preparing to finish off the kages and then suddenly Madara stops and Itachi begins to speak to the kages while having total control over Madara

In all this rinnegan mess i really don't see how could a Sasuke vs Naruto be that interesting if it happens after Naruto fought against rinnegan-Tobi or rinnegan-Madara. I mean that would be a step backward, going back to fight the weak EMS of Sasuke
Maybe Tobi will summon Sasuke now that he thinks Kabuto is busy elsewhere so he can't just come and take advantage of the situation if there's a double-K.O.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote