AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 12 (End) Rating
Perfect 10 30 28.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 36.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 14.15%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 8.49%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 7.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.89%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.83%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-28, 23:12   Link #61
ellessarr
Banned

about anime and LN ending this is a selfish guilt of the writer for what i know the LN was spectated to end in volume 8 or 9, but due to the "high sales" of the LN, anime and senas toys(her action figure sales like coke(who today is more consumed even than water) is at last double or triple of all others girls) him/her changed the mind to "increase" the length of the LN "milking" it. then i still believe who we gonna see even new girls like the student concil president aiming for him, maria sister(she is really a nun O.o ?????), and new others gonna pop up until the finally the otakus get tired and sales go down.

the perfect exemple is the volume 9 being delayed because author is rewriting(because was spectated to being the last) to can write more volumes.
Old 2013-03-28, 23:13   Link #62
potchip

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Plus, I think they went full derp on Rika's eyes in the ending xD
She just got friendzoned what do you expect
Old 2013-03-28, 23:20   Link #63
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Ahaha, that roof scene! The "battle" felt so out of place, but since Rika makes such a cute final boss I'm willing to let that go. She's one hell of a friend, and she should be more than that..so here's to hoping that an eventual third season will go down Rika's route.

Satisfying episode, though it lacks a sense of closure. It's great that Kodaka finally admits he has friends, but the story's only just beginning.
Oh, and good riddance Yozora
Old 2013-03-28, 23:21   Link #64
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

They fixed things like that in the first volume.
Oh they fixed some stuff alright....anatomy for example was greatly enhanced
Old 2013-03-28, 23:27   Link #65
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
- Did they touch up the OP? There seemed to be a few extra SFX and effects in it.
Yep. They did the same thing with the series finale of the original, though I remember it being much more overdone and annoying there. (As if the first opening theme wasn't hard enough on the ears already...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr
Parents being your true friends... you are starting to freak me out here, man!
Well, sure. I would guess that your parents are worth more than 99 percent of the trash that wanders the hallways of your average high school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66
them doe eyes

Kodaka, you might think yourself spineless and cowardly, but it takes a pretty strong-willed guy to avoid hitting that like the fist of an angry god, all in the name of protecting your friends' relationships. Sena is fuckable as fucking fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Yozora, of course, is pouting. I'm not even really sure why, to be honest.
I found it strange how lightly the matter was treated. Yozora's very depressed about something and leaves the group - seemingly with the intention of doing so permanently - and then a merry little jingle starts playing right afterwards, and Kodaka gives a flustered sort of laugh? What. Why is something so somber almost played for comedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko
Here's a crazy thought, how about an ending where Kodaka ends up in a relationship with none of the girls?
Yeah, we can save that for the illustrious sequel to I Don't Have Any Friends; I Don't Have Any Fuck Buddies, where the Neighbors Club, tired of their platonic relationships and wanting to upgrade to something else, start experimenting with each other and anything else with a dick or vagina. Coming to a TV station near you!
Old 2013-03-28, 23:29   Link #66
MasterChief_Halo

At the end scene...for a moment I thought Yozora was gonna jump off the bridge lol. Poor Yozora. She built the club for him and her and things turned out this way. Oh well, can't wait to see what new things happen to them next season or volume.
Old 2013-03-28, 23:29   Link #67
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

s2 finale

kodaka give bit hiding from neighbor club go help student council pres & small red yet seem fine til yukimura appear mention going while kodaka left.

so after quick talk with yukimura time for kodaka face his fears aka rika with her metal balls of fury give reason you stink speech on kodaka.

even kodaka admit give be nice guy if was harem anime he would help all in after all those balls hits, rika's speech, etc kodaka & rika patch all fine.

yet now for sena but til here come wham line call with yozora take a leave going a journey/soul searching/answer that she need to find & that leave door open for s3?

overall give boku next sorta like rise of rika, fall of yozora, love issues, etc wonder will s3 could save_it?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
Old 2013-03-28, 23:34   Link #68
takai
Easy Muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I found it strange how lightly the matter was treated. Yozora's very depressed about something and leaves the group - seemingly with the intention of doing so permanently - and then a merry little jingle starts playing right afterwards, and Kodaka gives a flustered sort of laugh? What. Why is something so somber almost played for comedy.
Now that I think about it, I think this is Yozora conceding to the other girls. By leaving, she admits defeat on winning Kodaka.

That's what I'm feeling at least. What put the icing on the cake was how well he gets a long with Rika, and how she witnessed them becoming friends.
Old 2013-03-28, 23:39   Link #69
Azuma Denton
~AD~

What kind of finale is that??!!!
Arrrgggghhh...
Only Kodaka and Rika gets the good part. Congratz, now you both are friends.
What about Sena? Her confession still havent replied.
What about Yozora? Still sulking about 10 years ago.

Arrrggghhh....
Old 2013-03-28, 23:40   Link #70
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post

Especially when you consider this is the EXACT reason Kodaka did what he did to avoid an outcome like this...

I think the author might not know yet what he plans to do with that scene, so just tried to at least end it on a somewhat lighthearted compared to a Code Geass Season 1 style ending lol.
Old 2013-03-28, 23:45   Link #71
Alhazred

It might be a 'hedging their bets' ending, where they're not sure they will get green-lit for an OAV or a third season (or how far in the future it would be if they were) so they tried to give it an end that could potentially stand on its own. They had Kodaka and Sena give a 'Oh, that silly Yozora!' sort of reaction, and then had Yozora look over her shoulder at the last moment, to imply that they might have found her again immediately while leaving it vague enough that they can still tack on more if they get the go ahead.
Old 2013-03-28, 23:56   Link #72
Kyouka
Is Here

the last episode OP are awesome with the added sound effects
Old 2013-03-29, 00:06   Link #73
larethian

That fight LOL! Rika is goddamn overpowered! I personally think it's good that they didn't go for an original end.
Old 2013-03-29, 00:06   Link #74
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Spoiler for Comparison to the novel:

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-03-29 at 22:06.
Old 2013-03-29, 00:52   Link #75
Crackabad

100% sure i want a Rika ending now
Favorite character all season.
Old 2013-03-29, 01:14   Link #76
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Man, I feel so bad for Yozora. EVERYTHING was take away from her in regards to Kodaka...
That is why they better make a 3rd Season now. :D
Old 2013-03-29, 01:27   Link #77
SquaredCircle
Novice at Life

To all those who have read the last chapters of the LN (in japanese) that haven't been translated by Vexed, what was left out, what was added (if something was) to this season finale?
Old 2013-03-29, 01:28   Link #78
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kodaka decides to rub shoulders with the Student Council in an attempt to divert his attention from the Neighbor's Club, and he ends up admiring President Hinata's personality. However, this was quickly taken care of by Rika, who used that embarrassing experience he had with Rika when she was sick as a bargaining chip to force Kodaka to admit his weakness.

After quite a ridiculous battle, Rika successfully manages to make Kodaka admit that they are truly friends. Meanwhile, Yozora has lost everything in that battle and leaves behind every one.

Wow. The ending was really great. It gave Kodaka some plus points for me for his response to Rika's physical and verbal attacks against him, although I have to admit that Kodaka still made a mistake in assuming that he had maintained the status quo with his reaction. (I also think that Rika was so close to hospitalizing Kodaka with those balls.) I was also proud of Yukimura's reveal about her reason for staying by Kodaka's side. (At least she has already decided on that, I support her very much.)

Poor Yozora, though. She has lost a lot of things throughout this second season — childhood friend status stolen by Sena, and true friend status by Rika.

Anyway, I'm very relieved that Rika and Kodaka are officially friends. Now, I hope Kodaka decides to be honest with the relationship he has with the others.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-03-29, 01:42   Link #79
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Finally......

*facepalm....

WTF.... same as season 1...

just.....

WTF....
Old 2013-03-29, 01:50   Link #80
Haiprbim
Banned