AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-18, 03:01   Link #1
Shenlong

Looking for entertaining "bad" anime

I've been tasked to show a "special" first episode of a fansub at my university's anime club for our April Fools Day meeting and I need some suggestions. I am looking for painfully bad or totally silly shows whose first episode are is still funny in some way or entertaining to MST3k.. nothing boring or stupid.

Stuff we've already mined in the past are Suzumiya Haruhi ep 0, Inukami, Dokuro-chan, and Sexy Commando. My list of potential candidates are currently Ebichu, G-on Riders, He is My Master, Magikano, Dai Mahou Touge, Sumomo(whatever).. Any suggestions or comments would be welcome.

Last edited by Shenlong; 2007-03-18 at 04:46.
Old 2007-03-18, 03:10   Link #2
Oloko

Send a message via MSN to Oloko
I only watched 2 or 3 episodes but Ultimate Girls was really something. You should give a try, the story was so stupid and ridiculous that I laughed so hard that I fell of my chair

I know there is a mistake in "Souufrance" but I lost my .psd
Animes:
Seen all
Masterpieces
Old 2007-03-18, 04:54   Link #3
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

1st ep of Futakoi Alternative should be a good choice It is full of random goodness and lots of laughs
Old 2007-03-18, 05:00   Link #4
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

You may as well present episode 1 of the hilarious Midori no Hibi, it's not exactly an everyday thing, being confessed by your own right hand
Old 2007-03-18, 05:41   Link #5
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That depends on your view of "silly".
yet, FLCL might fit it. beware : this anime will give you the most "WTF?!" moments in history : even PPD! and Negima!? are smooth and calm compared to it (seriously, the very first episode gave me so much contradictory feelings that i really got an headache, especially the lakc of the main plot which doesn't help de mess )
Old 2007-03-19, 07:19   Link #6
Navel

FLCL is not at all a bad show, but it does have the most WTF moments in history, indeed ! I was so amazed by its first epsiode I couldn't find words to say anything when it ended. ^^
Closed Thread