AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-24, 23:50   Link #1541
guess

One more thing. Remember in the beginning when Nagisa first met Shizuma under that tree? She fainted. When she woke up, she was in a room with Tamao already and that was quite late. Does that mean Shizuma just left Nagisa there and waited for someone to discover the fainted girl? That really was a bad idea because, apparently, people rarely pass by that place. I mean, that was the tree where Shizuma and Kaori "met at night." There can't be too much traffic or they would not have chosen that place.
Old 2006-09-25, 01:47   Link #1542
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen

If its a Tamao/Nagisa ending im in, get me some c4§

nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 02:07   Link #1543
Swann

I don't know if it worth looking too closely at SP. You could locate different traces of foreshadowing - what a sterile word - given any possible outcome with any group of characters. Only with poor works is there that attraction to dissect. I do it to often myself.

But regardless of this or that its still B anime. Yuri B which is better than most but still B.

I suppose it is important to get at least one girl-girl show a season, so I glad of that. And judging by the passion and quantity in this thread I expect many more similarly themed shows in the future. Lets hope for a reduction in male parts across the board. Why watch a brooding, trying-to-be-tough brat when he can be replaced with a much more watchable Shizuma (Nagisa is optional).

And by the way - if it isn't SxN I'm joining the lynching party.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 02:32   Link #1544
ati

I don't see any Shizuma's pic on SP's site screenshot even one pic, why do you think it will be Nagisa/Shizuma ending? Even I'm Shizuma/Nagisa fan I can not convince myself to believe that they will end up together, but I still hope so.
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 02:48   Link #1545
toronto

Yo! ati, eventhough there's no picture of Shizuma on SP official site, it would not mean bad. I personally take that move as purposely. I'm sure they just purposely choosing not to show. So mostly Nagisa x Shizuma fans are left wondering (how cruel..hmmmpph!) Come on Nagisa x Shizuma shipper! We mustn't lose faith. Whoa I somewhat sound like a general
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 03:07   Link #1546
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by warainagara
Sorry but there is no stuff called seinen light novels.
Light novels are basically for underages (shounen and shoujo).
Also, mangas based on them are for underages, if there are no critical variations.
But that wouldn't mean that seinen (young men over 18 or adults) are not allowed to read them.
Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about.

Yes there are seinen light novels, because there are seinen light novel magazines, so of course seinen light novels exist.

For example:
Dragon Magazine is a light novel magazine for young men, it serializes light novels for young men, meaning seinen(young men's) light novels.
Old 2006-09-25, 03:58   Link #1547
ati

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
Yo! ati, eventhough there's no picture of Shizuma on SP official site, it would not mean bad. I personally take that move as purposely. I'm sure they just purposely choosing not to show. So mostly Nagisa x Shizuma fans are left wondering (how cruel..hmmmpph!) Come on Nagisa x Shizuma shipper! We mustn't lose faith. Whoa I somewhat sound like a general
You're optimist however I know that this show target to fanboy and Tamao-chan is very popular among guys but I like Chikaru more

Then we should prepare for Tamao/Nagisa ending.
But I still pray for Shizuma/Nagisa ending
Old 2006-09-25, 04:14   Link #1548
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ati
Tamao-chan is very popular among guys
Really? what gives you that impression? I always have an impression that Shizuma is more popular. If people just read through all these pages, they will know.
Old 2006-09-25, 05:12   Link #1549
ati

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Really? what gives you that impression? I always have an impression that Shizuma is more popular. If people just read through all these pages, they will know.
You're wrong Shizuma is not popular that much and if you ask about the pupular character's poll, the top of the rank is Chikaru-sama, Shizuma is on 5-6 on the rank.

And the couple poll, the top of the Rank is Tamao/Nagisa not Shizuma/Nagisa but this is not the official poll and this poll target among male and Tamao/Nagisa is very popular among male.
Old 2006-09-25, 05:26   Link #1550
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swann

I don't know if it worth looking too closely at SP.
I didn't need to look at Strawberry Panic closely when I found several points that I refferd to here. Just a brief look was enough.
Quote:
But regardless of this or that its still B anime. Yuri B which is better than most but still B.
Sure. Strawberry Panic is a B class anime made with a low buget. Everyone knows that.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 07:07   Link #1551
toronto

I'm a male. But I still prefer Shizuma over Tamao. I think most people like Tamao is because she's kind, funny and all. But to me, NO offense to her fans, I think her character was designed for just telling us the story like an MC of StoPanic. She knows everything, she explained everything and also she's good information digger. So I always feel like she's just a tool for the audience to understand the anime better.

Last edited by toronto; 2006-09-25 at 07:25.
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 07:32   Link #1552
ati

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto
I'm a male. But I still prefer Shizuma over Tamao. I think most people like Tamao is because she's kind, funny and all. But to me, NO offense to her fans, I think her character was designed for just telling us the story like an MC of StoPanic. She knows everything, she explained everything and also she's good information digger. So I always feel like she's just a tool for the audience to understand the anime better.
Me too, like Shizuma more than Tamao-chan but I love Chikaru the most.
Old 2006-09-25, 09:32   Link #1553
Rainbow6

Chikaru~

chikaru is awesome,great character. good personality,pity they didnt work on her more. As for shizuma,well i can say she's really good at hurting people,but she's also helping herself eh? Either way, has the manga ended yet?
Rainbow6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 11:21   Link #1554
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow6
chikaru is awesome,great character. good personality,pity they didnt work on her more. As for shizuma,well i can say she's really good at hurting people,but she's also helping herself eh? Either way, has the manga ended yet?
Chikaru is always working behind the scenes...for the most part anyway. Who knows what could she be planning? In any case, she doesn't seem interested in any big events at all and just happy being an easy going girl. As for the manga, I don't think it has ended yet. Last time I check, I think it was on vol. 7? Or maybe even further than that.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 11:30   Link #1555
Rainbow6

mang

about the manga,does comics connection sell it. i mean i'm in singapore yea,so any singaporean viewers able to help meh?
Rainbow6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 12:04   Link #1556
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Ah, talking about favourite characters? Mine is.. well, I guess you know already.

Anyway, today it's Tamao's turn at Saimoe Tournament, so if you like her at least a little, maybe consider dropping a vote for her?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34505
See the first post for voting instructions, as always.
Quick links:
http://banana236.maido3.com/~bs5114/a06/ <- to generate your code
http://etc4.2ch.net/vote/subback.html <- Voting threads are located here, look for "Round1xx" (currently 174).
To vote for Tamao, type: <<涼水玉青@ストロベリー・パニック>>
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 12:05   Link #1557
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

OK, Hikari got crushed, not surprising, as a lot of people seem to hate her.

But don't tell me you guys hate Tamao-chan as well, cause it's her turn today in the Saimoe tournament round 2.

Current voting thread (21 hours remaining)
http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1159192458/

Generate your code here (takes 1-2 hrs)
http://banana236.maido3.com/~bs5114/a06/

Voting instructions
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...71&postcount=1
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...78&postcount=4

And here's Tamao's name for you to paste.
<<涼水玉青@ストロベリー・パニック>>
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 13:24   Link #1558
Mentar
Banned

Spoilage for those who NEED the big question answered right away... final episode.

Spoiler:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 13:27   Link #1559
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3651920.htm

Yeah and those are the Pics Of Final episode
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 13:28   Link #1560
NLTD

I was just going to post about this. Looks like there's no studio bombings . And here's the 2chan link if anyone is interested http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3653337.htm
NLTD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri