AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-07, 23:23   Link #861
Alchemist007
*Author

Holy crap 2 months later is first when I'm hearing of this?! I hope there is more Lelouch though...maybe after this project or some kind of teaser at the end would be nice.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2010-02-07 at 23:35.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 03:17   Link #862
Laurcus
The black angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Actually, if Lelouch were to be brought back, instead of a retcon, they should have him be resurrected somehow.
This, I read a really good fanfic where that happened.

And I don't think I could live if they just gave us some kind of teaser of Lelouch comming back or whatever, I would die inside from a teaser like that.
Old 2010-02-08, 05:27   Link #863
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
This, I read a really good fanfic where that happened.
Which one? I've read two.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 11:59   Link #864
C.C. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Many people had issues with the ending, but that's apparently one of the things that actually didn't change. I too would rather see a whole new series, even if it did not involve Lelouch. My only wish is that their next anti-hero does not die a virgin, heh. But a third season with a retconned R2 ending with Lelouch surviving is fine by me, too
I lol'd at the virgin part. XD. But on-topic, I'm happy there making a Code Geass R3, I saw a picture of it somewhere and it has some guy in it that looks like LeLouch.. I'll see if I can find the link to it.
C.C. <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 15:05   Link #865
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. <3 View Post
I lol'd at the virgin part. XD. But on-topic, I'm happy there making a Code Geass R3, I saw a picture of it somewhere and it has some guy in it that looks like LeLouch.. I'll see if I can find the link to it.
It's manga, not R3. We have it for a long time here. Take your time to open the 1st post in the thread at least
Old 2010-02-08, 21:30   Link #866
C.C. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
It's manga, not R3. We have it for a long time here. Take your time to open the 1st post in the thread at least
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...aunch-revealed

http://www.dailyotaku.com/anime-news...eass-season-3/
Old 2010-02-08, 21:57   Link #867
Lost Cause

Great feedback guys!!

Hey C.C.<3 how 'bout you give us your take on how "R3"would go? Same goes for the rest of you late comers! Remember; New minds,=fresh ideas!
Me;I still hold to the idea that Lelouch IS the cart driver, question is what happens next? Ok guys fire away!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 02:09   Link #868
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Those don't prove a new season is coming. All that's happening right now is a manga. When they release the DVD of Lelouch's birthday, that's supposed to have footage of whatever new projects they've cooked up.
Old 2010-02-09, 04:03   Link #869
konart

It was stated after that by the same ANN - there was NO announcement of any anime. And what's more - "code-geass-season-3" just sounds ridiculous, nobody is saying it will be R3 or reR2 or even NoN.

What we've got right now - is just a new project. Until the end of April - we won't know what it really is.

PS: and I'm telling you again: oooold news
Old 2010-02-09, 04:26   Link #870
C.C. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
It was stated after that by the same ANN - there was NO announcement of any anime. And what's more - "code-geass-season-3" just sounds ridiculous, nobody is saying it will be R3 or reR2 or even NoN.

What we've got right now - is just a new project. Until the end of April - we won't know what it really is.

PS: and I'm telling you again: oooold news
I would like to that announcement then to verify if what you said is true or not. I'm not sure if you mean "Code-Geass-Season-3" as a title would sound ridiculous or a new series would be ridicious.. but if you mean a new season would be ridiculous then that is opion based, many people want a Code Geass R3.

PS: I don't remember you telling me even once this is old news. :P
Old 2010-02-09, 04:44   Link #871
konart

twitter.com/Anime/status/7453188799 - here, on ANN's twitter page with link to their site

PS: "Take your time to open the 1st post in the thread at least" - check teh date of the last edit, lol.
Old 2010-02-09, 05:55   Link #872
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. <3 View Post
I would like to that announcement then to verify if what you said is true or not. I'm not sure if you mean "Code-Geass-Season-3" as a title would sound ridiculous or a new series would be ridicious.. but if you mean a new season would be ridiculous then that is opion based, many people want a Code Geass R3.

PS: I don't remember you telling me even once this is old news. :P
Yeah and many don't want , so it's a draw.
And plenty of people wanted a GS 2. When I See GSD...I think that those were evil.
(Who Am I kidding ? I wanted one as well.)

Anyway CG season 3 is a myth (and it'd better stay in this state) but CG as a new anime/serie/whatever is likely.
As long as they don't mess with Okouchi's word, I'm fine with that (I.E : Lelouch is dead)
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 06:00   Link #873
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
However, considering the complete refuse of japanese designers to draw the same anime characters in old age (25-30 years old is their self-signed limit) the possibility to see totally new characters is very high.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 06:02   Link #874
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Yeah and many don't want , so it's a draw.
And plenty of people wanted a GS 2. When I See GSD...I think that those were evil.
(Who Am I kidding ? I wanted one as well.)

Anyway CG season 3 is a myth (and it'd better stay in this state) but CG as a new anime/serie/whatever is likely.
As long as they don't mess with Okouchi's word, I'm fine with that (I.E : Lelouch is dead)
I thought the official word was "open interpretation?"
Old 2010-02-09, 06:41   Link #875
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

well i think new genesis will mean new charecters and all ? i think they will make it something like gundam u know gundam seed and seed destiny same charecters and for code geass same charecters first 2 parts but as u saw in the last episode of R2 he died sooooooo....new genesis maybe whole new generation
NightMare_Hibari Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 06:44   Link #876
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

would be very sad for me tho Lelouch is my favorite charecter ah well if he is alive i think in the end of S2 he would be sleeping on the Carrage C.C was driving xD haha would be funny but i dont want him alive tho cuz the story is perfect when he is dead he doesnt have a reason to live anymore the world is at peace
NightMare_Hibari Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 06:57   Link #877
Alchemist007
*Author

...Or live eternally with CC (even though I was more a LLxKarren fan)
Old 2010-02-09, 07:20   Link #878
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
...Or live eternally with CC (even though I was more a LLxKarren fan)
why would he want to do that ?
he WANTED to die, and that was the entire point of zero-requiem
he INTENTIONALLY chose a plan that ended in his death because he wanted to die in payment for all the shit he did.
Old 2010-02-09, 07:29   Link #879
Alchemist007
*Author

He wanted people to THINK he was dead so that they would have someone to blame all the crap on. That is FACT. The rest of what you said is subjective and I don't believe it personally.
Old 2010-02-09, 08:36   Link #880
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
thats not subjective
there is a canon Mutuality story about how suzaku asks him if there isn't any other way, and he flat out refuses to even consider one
he makes it clear that THIS is the only path for him to take
thats also the reason he locks himself WITH charles in the world of C in ep 20 instead of just blowing the door from the outside
he no longer wants to live

besides, if he DIDN'T intend to die, doesn't that make him a complete douchebag ?
he murders god only knows how many people JUST TO BE HATED
sticks his best friend with a fate worse then death forever
makes the people who love him believe he's dead
and he just leaves everyone else to clean up the mess while he's rolling in the hay with C.C ?

Tags
drama, mecha