AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-03-06, 11:29   Link #221
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
True, but this week's chat lacked essence...the difference was Sakura's speech and anger towards Sasuke and Karin's rejection. So I don't want them to fight, get potentially interrupted because of Sasuke's current state and Naruto going "damn, he got away again". Am I the only one who feels that Shippuuden must come to an end soon?
What about the announced 4th great ninja war? Do you think Madara will go down so fast?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 12:09   Link #222
hai_san

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
You guys are so damn anal. Sasuke was the victor in every single one of those fights and yes, he basically is the killer. Cause even if Deidara or whoever else committed suicide it was due to the pressure from Sasuke or else he wouldn't blew himself up in the first place. You guys are acting like Deidara and Danzou decided to just die, no they were left with no choice thanks to Sasuke.

Only fight that was weak was the Itachi one. Thats the only one Sasuke didn't kill.
Couldn't agree more. All the reasoning about Sasuke didn't kill anyone just because he didn't had the last hit taking the very last breath whatever is nonsense. Fact remains that if not due to Sasuke Danzou wouldn't have died. Deidara could or could not have escape if he wanted but still he died. Itachi could have live longer if he didnt totaly exhausted himseld to fight Sasuke. Sasuke totaly wanted to kill them in his fight, he had the intent/will to kill them and they died direct or indirect by his hands. It is not that he just accidently went somewhere and "ups i pierce your heart" but i am not your killer since your body turns into a selfdestruction bomb.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 12:57   Link #223
Mists

lol it is kind of funny each person Sasuke fought has committed suicide in the last breath, although Sasuke's killing intent was obvious with Danzou because of the piercing through the heart!

Didn't read through the entire thread, but anyone notice Naruto is fatally poisoned!?

Kakashi seemed to notice Sakura's poisoned tip kunai and Naruto got scratched in the cheek with it. His chakra is probably out of control and he won't last long.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 13:26   Link #224
james0246

^We do not know if Naruto is fatally poisoned, but the poisoned kunai is obviously a weak plot device in order to keep Naruto from destroying Sasuke.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 13:26   Link #225
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by herculan View Post
[...] Sasuke killed 100 samurai's, tried to kill all hokage's, tried to kill karin, tried to kill kakashi, tried to kill sakura(whether you wish to count this or not it was a figgin atempt of murder, without any regrets or sympathy, simply the tought: You are in my way, you tried to stop me, so you must be killed.) and he killedKarin, who was a close friend.. In the capturing killerbee arc he showed genuine sympathy and warm feelings towards her...
The Samurai's tried to kill him first, so did the Kages, Karin is hardly innocent, Kakashi tried to kill him, and so did Sakura. Yes those are wrong but any Sasuke fanboy has room to argue, as SlayersX pointed out. Some people are arguing that Sasuke isn't technically a killer because evryone who had died in his fight, died by committing suicide. I said Kishimoto should make Sasuke do something undeniably evil.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 13:27   Link #226
james0246

^Like killing that poor lizard . That was Kishimoto's subtle foreshadowing to show just how similar Danzou (the Toad Slayer) and Sasuke (The Lizard Annihilator) are to each other...

Last edited by james0246; 2010-03-06 at 14:00.
Old 2010-03-06, 13:30   Link #227
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Like kill that poor lizard . That was Kishimoto's subtle foreshadowing to show just how similar Danzou (the Toad Slayer) and Sasuke (The Lizard Annihilator) are to each other...
It's been, like, a year and I still haven't found that bloody chapter where he kills that lizard...
Old 2010-03-06, 13:59   Link #228
james0246

^Chapter 417:

Look at the viciousness, that sheer evil....
Old 2010-03-06, 14:09   Link #229
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh God, the evil...
Old 2010-03-06, 14:29   Link #230
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I didn't realize that lizard had a cute little outfit on with his message. The poor little guy was just trying to do his job. And his only reward would have been a bug. It makes it sadder. It was sort of evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I said Kishimoto should make Sasuke do something undeniably evil.
Kill Hinata. Kill The Cutie.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 14:33   Link #231
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
True, but this week's chat lacked essence...the difference was Sakura's speech and anger towards Sasuke and Karin's rejection. So I don't want them to fight, get potentially interrupted because of Sasuke's current state and Naruto going "damn, he got away again". Am I the only one who feels that Shippuuden must come to an end soon?
lol we have been saying that for years now. Does not seem like anyone is listening
karaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 15:13   Link #232
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Didn't kakashi kill a toad/frog during a team 7 mission? Maybe it was filler
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 18:01   Link #233
wtfftw

1 word for the this chapter "cliche"
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 18:32   Link #234
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
What about the announced 4th great ninja war? Do you think Madara will go down so fast?
Both are true. There's the 4rth ninja war and the Jubii (10 tails). Plus the author is milking the series for all the money its worth.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 18:34   Link #235
Sir-Nemesis

I hope this will serve to naruto for return to your original goal, which is the be hokage
Old 2010-03-06, 18:39   Link #236
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
1 word for the this chapter "cliche"
I would call it really poor writing under a lot of stress. Kishi should have taken that week of instead. I'm pretty sure it would have solved the problem
Old 2010-03-06, 18:59   Link #237
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaya View Post
I would call it really poor writing under a lot of stress. Kishi should have taken that week of instead. I'm pretty sure it would have solved the problem
Yeah i rather wait 2 weeks or a month then just having to see the same chidori vs rasengan again man :/
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 19:05   Link #238
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Yeah i rather wait 2 weeks or a month then just having to see the same chidori vs rasengan again man :/
Quoted for truth bro.

This chapter just been way sadder than anything kishi put of so far. I mean after pain and juubi and all things. I mean ok I can see through them but this was just poor sad. Why kishimoto why?

You poor guy. You worked so hard for us. It's one week we will always regret you taken

Last edited by karaya; 2010-03-06 at 20:43.
Old 2010-03-06, 20:24   Link #239
ultra_dragon

Quote:
The differences don't really matter, since i'm comparing them to Sasuke. The current Sasuke not only wants to destroy Konoha but also doesn't care about his own team, he just uses them for his own goals. He left behind Juugo and Suigetsu and also he almost killed Karin right after she healed him.
same thing that Itachi done when he killed his best friend to gain MS, he used him to accomplish something. besides his goal to destroy Konoha is based on the twisted believe that he is doing it for Itachi and his clan.

Quote:
Whatever Kakashi believed in was ended by Obito, since Kakashi now follows Obito's ideals and his teammates are more important to him than some orders.
precisely, so why should he go against the village that he and his teammates fought for? Kakashi as you nicely said now follows Obito's ideals, then resenting the village would be problematic no?

Quote:
I wonder where you get that, Kakashi never lived for revenge. After Obito was killed he did fight against the enemy to protect Rin and to survive, no revenge was ever mentioned in the manga. He wouldn't even have the power for that, since he was saved by Naruto's father in the end who killed all of the enemy ninja.
you can see that Kakashi had agreed with Sasuke bout the hole revenge thing (although i do believe this entire conversation could have been handled lot better)

Quote:
BTW what i like in those flashbacks is that ninjas are hardcore there, they kill large amounts of opponents, for example in the Kakashi gaiden the great hero Yondaime kills a lot of ninjas, maybe even a hundred of them. On the other hand we have present time with Naruto and his generation and almost nobody gets killed. And now we don't even have anyone to kill, since Madara's organization has only a few people left, the good guys don't even have a chance to kill anyone
i do like them as well, but those thing are exactly what Sasuke is planing to do just for different reason, but still killing is killing...no matter what reason is behind it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2010-03-06 at 21:17.
ultra_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 00:07   Link #240
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
What's your worst case scenario for next weeks chapter? Mine is Naruto preaching his new pacifist break the hate outlook and then daring Sasuke to kill him if he is so evil. And then freaking out when Sasuke actually lands a viscous blow.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion