3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-06-12, 14:27   Link #21
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
While Beast Titan is still on speaking terms with reality (unlike Reiner, who's more of an occasional pen pal with it), do you really think he's at home to sanity?
Not really, no. More to HIS definition of sanity, but that's not common sense sanity.
Old 2017-06-12, 14:40   Link #22
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I don't know nothing about nothing because I'm an anime-only viewer but something just popped into my brain based on the reveal of a couple episodes ago on titan shifters .... now I'm thinking of a crazy scenario where during this fight with the smiling titan Eren is going to be so enraged that perhaps he eats Bertoldt and gains a new ability ( probably steam based ) and all this kidnapping crap would've been worth it ... then I'm thinking perhaps that's how he will always be able to gain new powers by eating "titan spies"...
Old 2017-06-13, 01:11   Link #23
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I don't know nothing about nothing because I'm an anime-only viewer but something just popped into my brain based on the reveal of a couple episodes ago on titan shifters .... now I'm thinking of a crazy scenario where during this fight with the smiling titan Eren is going to be so enraged that perhaps he eats Bertoldt and gains a new ability ( probably steam based ) and all this kidnapping crap would've been worth it ... then I'm thinking perhaps that's how he will always be able to gain new powers by eating "titan spies"...
What the hell is this Megaman?

The interesting thing about Christa is the mystery surrounding her. Her real name is Historia. The church of the walls consider her important to monitor but wished she wasn't born to begin with. With her lies the answers both the Scouting legion and the Warriors seek. Answers she herself may not know.

To put cherry on top of it Ymir empathizes with her. Ymir has a history with another cult. Then she hears the schemes of a cult within the walls concerning a little pretty blonde girl that everybody wants to their wife.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 12:05   Link #24
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Hey I didn't come up with the Titan rules lol but I do find it interesting ... I went back and watched the Trost conflict and I broke it down...Eren was stabbed and taunted by Armin to wake up , he never ate anyone so that blows up Bertholdts theory...

Now there is a gap of time unaccounted for in between Armin getting eren's attention and Eren picking up that boulder to fill the hole...We see Marco ( which in retrospect looks like a harbinger) then we see Eren toting the rock having realized he's in Titan form so unless he ate someone inbetween Armin's pep talk (which makes no sense because why have Armin do this and show Eren becoming aware because of this?) he's different from Reiner's group all together...

But then I started thinking about Ymir's Discovery episodes and it stands to reason that he could acquire power by eating shifters so I think that's the next logical stage for him to get stronger ... could be wrong but it makes sense to me...I also find it weird that Berthold isn't even considering transforming which is leaving him open to this
Old 2017-06-14, 06:07   Link #25
Applehell

Quote:
Christa: They're going to try to eat me.
Ymir: Everyone has one or two faults.
...Uhhh that sounds like a pretty big flaw to me.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 15:40   Link #26
sion21

i rattled my brain but I just cant see how the author can give any good and satisfactory explanation for those two turning Titan and killing millions.

and dam cliff hanger again.
sion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 21:18   Link #27
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sion21 View Post
i rattled my brain but I just cant see how the author can give any good and satisfactory explanation for those two turning Titan and killing millions.

and dam cliff hanger again.
Spoiler for Hint:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2017-06-15 at 09:32. Reason: It's okay to point out clues from previus episodes, but let's not help them reach a conclusion.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 15:09   Link #28
sion21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Spoiler for Hint:

yeah still no idea, unless you mean Reiner and Bert is part of the religion. still cant see why they would knowing kill millions of human consciously
sion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 01:26   Link #29
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Charge

Here it is! The gates of hell have been cracked opened unleashing swarms of bloody titans roaming the earth from the abyss; madness has been set loose upon the brave survey scouts, as they wrestled against time in a suicidal bid to save Eren from being taking away forever by the traitors.

Indeed, Connie, Jean, and Sasha experienced a hard time at sorting their feelings upon witnessing the truth for themselves about Reiner and Berthold. I mean recalling all those memories from back the good, old days put a severe mental strain on Berthold.

He claimed that they did what they did because both had no choice in the matter; they were ordered to stain their hands with the blood of innocents realizing full well that eventually both would be hated and despised once the truth was uncovered.
Spoiler:

However, Mikasa was not any longer moved for their plight, since she got her own share of trauma way back in her childhood and didn't want anyone to stand in her way to save Eren, making her message clear to whether be Ymir, Christa, or Berthold that she made her mind to stain her hands with the blood of her enemies if happen to foolishly crossed her path.
Spoiler:

Then everything went hellbent once Erwin led the horde of crazed titans right at Reiner's path. Chaos and confusion ensued, as well as titans literally raining down from the sky thanks to Reiner.
Spoiler:

Since the scouts managed to break Eren free despite surmounting again heavy losses. But, moreso, perhaps the character of this episode goes to Erwin Smith whose tenacity, ferocity, and hardened will to lead mankind prevailing against the titans made possible the turning tide once he broke Eren free from Berthold's custody due to the latter getting mind played by Armin using Annie as leverage.
Spoiler:

The hell continues unabated as this season, at last, reaches its climax reminding both Eren and Mikasa the horrors from five years ago as an old but unpleasant, familiar face roams into the battlefield.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote