AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-21, 19:07   Link #8781
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - I didn't know that, thanks for telling me! (Though this kind of kills the drinkong draft between the four of them, maybe I'll just have Irish not drink during the segment)

Side note - What about externals? He has a high pain toleramce in Shadow, which isn't surpring since he receives a lot of injuries.
All the same, human's body was limited to such small extend so most of injury inflicted on them can heal more rapidly. Irish has none of that, his wounds, especially internal injury, will last longer than most people did. Pain tolerance is merely adaptation and effect of painkillers, not making him invincible.

@Rain

Just recapping about I.S. Academy, you see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Okay, I think I forgot to ask this (or it could be the same question);

Exactly how "crazy" would they be if they saw someone like Usui Takumi from the Shojo Manga/Anime "Kaichou wa Maid Sama!"?

Here's a picture of him from the anime:
Spoiler for Usui Takumi:
I bet the girls drool and tried to rape him instantly.

Oh wait he looks like Scourge if he's rendered with I.S. Graphic, just add some scar and burns, maybe some stubble.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:09   Link #8782
Eratas123

@ Rain - Nothing, made an epitaph for Kyuukai in the previous pave, see if it's okay.

@ Zero - Thanks, I'll add that in. High pain tolerance doesn't necessarily equate to good healing factor. This is why he's near useless without the Skull suit.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:11   Link #8783
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's pretty good.

I'm trying to add stuff to chapter 17... Need some more ideas.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 19:11   Link #8784
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Admittedly, half of them ARE JapaneseBut as I said, that doesn't stop them from drooling over their well-sculpted, rugged, probably scarred body. In fact, that kind of 'primal' attractive point exist in virtually in every single teenage due to their hormonal condition told them to seek a strong mate (hence why sometimes complain at their boyfriend for being 'whipped'), how dominant is such kind of atraction is depending on the effect from their culture and other factor (Japanese prefers Bishounen, french for a sexy gentleman etc).
I think I forgot to ask this (or it could be the same question);

Exactly how "crazy" would they be if they saw someone like Usui Takumi from the Shojo Manga/Anime "Kaichou wa Maid Sama!"?

Here's a picture of him from the anime:
Spoiler for Usui Takumi:

[Edit]
Whoops, my bad. I thought you guys missed this post so I moved it...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 19:16   Link #8785
Eratas123

@ Rain - You'll need a lot of help for Rin. They never talked to each othher so having them act like buddies would look like an ass pull.

@ Jak - Insta-rape, no question. Hell, I'm surprised none of the male OC's get raped/assaulted on sight considering the hormones and usual lack of males.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:20   Link #8786
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: They're not going to act like buddies, but they will be civil with each other.

Also, I remember you having wondered why Tatenashi is in love with Kyuukai.

She's not. Nope. It's just a large feeling of both respect and admiration, and she's not experienced enough to know it's not love. She admits that, they make amends.

Doesn't stop her from stealing some tongue though. Furthering Kyuukai's confusion.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:25   Link #8787
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish doesn't really talk much to the harem because most of them don't even like him

Cecilia and Rin don't like him (Kidnapped Cecilia), Houki and Charlotte are neutral and Laura's the only one who gets along with him. This saves me the trouble from having him make friends with all of them.

Side note - Is Tatenashi really thay aggresive in canon? I need to make everyone as In character as possible.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:26   Link #8788
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I bet the girls drool and tried to rape him instantly.

Oh wait he looks like Scourge if he's rendered with I.S. Graphic, just add some scar and burns, maybe some stubble.
You seriously think Scourge would look like that if he's in the IS anime?

I understand that animes can pull things, but damn...
Old 2011-11-21, 19:28   Link #8789
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: She's really like that. She's as aggressive with Ichika, flaunting her body in an attempt to tease him.

After all, she's the only girl who gave him a nosebleed. Hell, he was nude in a bathtub with a beautiful french girl, and he didn't burst in blood and perverted stimuli.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:36   Link #8790
Eratas123

@ Jak - Anime does weird things

@ Rain - Then I'll have to take note of that for both her daydreams segment and her interactions with Irish in "Shadow". Their dynamic is like an experienced senior(Tatenashi) and a more clueless junior(Irish). Both their ages and personality fit since Irish is more of a dumbass to relationships than even Ichika (In a bit of hypocritical humor, Ichika tells him he should get more experience in romance.....while the entire harem is face palming behind him).

His real personality is innocent and idealistic as seen when he receives amnesia. The jerkass personality is due to the time spent with the group.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:37   Link #8791
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Amnesia? When and how does he get amnesia in Shadow?
Old 2011-11-21, 19:46   Link #8792
Eratas123

@ Rain - Get's stabbed by Arachne during the Mondo Grosso defense with the other protags. He wasn't wearing armor and getting stabbed by the one who killed his older brother figure overloaded his head. He wakes up thinking he's 7 again and still in the camp.

A bit of conflict on this part: His amnesia gives him a chance to live without the emotional baggage he usually carries but means he can't take part in any more missions due to not remembering most of his skills. FRACTURE wants to restore his memory but that would mean emotionally breaking him again and point blank saying to his face that he's a terrorist.

In the plan I have, Kyuukai supports restoring while Ichika vetoes him and says that it's too much of a dick move.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:48   Link #8793
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Anyone wants to take a break? We've been talking for..,,, Months? Years?
Old 2011-11-21, 19:52   Link #8794
Eratas123

@ Yachi - It's been 3 months only. We're still going until we run out of things to talk about (considering our fanons? Near impossible)

@ Rain - Something I'm wondering about. What protects Kyuukai from G-Foeces when he flies and how could he lead the squad against the Silverio Gospel when only Houki was supposed to be fast enough to even catch up to it? Ichika was riding on her on the way to the fight.
Old 2011-11-21, 19:55   Link #8795
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: At least have Kyuukai seem a bit reluctant. Though it depends on the situation: Maybe they really need Irish on hand. Maybe not.

But Ichika should also be reluctant, maybe seeing the pros of the other side, but still leaning towards his primary decision.

On a side note, who are Ichika's and Irish's primary antagonists? I've got an OC prepared for Kyuukai already.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:00   Link #8796
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
@ Zero - I didn't know that, thanks for telling me! (Though this kind of kills the drinkong draft between the four of them, maybe I'll just have Irish not drink during the segment)

Side note - What about externals? He has a high pain toleramce in Shadow, which isn't surpring since he receives a lot of injuries.

@ Jak - I'm reading chapter 5 now.

EDIT: @ Blitz - So all girls then? Be sure to make the dialogue appropriate then. Ot's hard to take a females POV sometimes.
Jean is a guy. xD He is their Nii-san/onii-sama. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 20:05   Link #8797
Eratas123

@ Rain - They are hesitant. Kyuukai is more on the needs of the many so he agrees to try and give him back his memories while Ichika believes that every individual is important so he goes for the more idealistic route. Ichika obviously loses since Irish is back for the next parts.

Antagonist list:

Ichika - Madoka Orimura, his "sister" in the canon novels.

Irish - Autumn, the one who killed his "brother" and watched over the camp. His remaining family are side antagonists.

Kyuukai - Reaper. Anti - IS terrorist loaded with cybernetics. He's actually a villain protagonist since he also fights against Phantom task. Unlike Irish, he doesn't care about innocent casualties and even uses them to his advantage.

If you want another antagonist for him, just say so.

Side note - No one among the three of them wins against their respective antagonists till way later. Also, made an edit.
Old 2011-11-21, 20:12   Link #8798
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I've got one other OC, but I'm looking through my pms with my technical co-author/beta to find her profile...
Old 2011-11-21, 20:16   Link #8799
Eratas123

@ Blitz - The majority of the time is still from a girls POV though.

@ Rain - Do you want me to use her? I'll have to give Reaper another role, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Side note - I made an edit to my 2nd to the last post. Cam you please answer it?
Old 2011-11-21, 20:20   Link #8800
DarkJak2050

Quote:
I'm reading chapter 5 now.
Don't you mean, Chapter 4?...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest