Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 08:06   Link #1
memberofSTARS
Tru Believer

My TM!R Fan Fic O_o

Time Line estimated: Before oav3 and after TinT

A Tenchi Muyo Fan Fic..

Tenchi….Tenchi….Remember the carnival will always come back to you my love. I will confront Ayeka and fight her in the fairest of all fights. And whoever wins will have your love.

On a calm and cool autumn afternoon, with Ryoko telling Tenchi that she love him more than Ayeka, Tenchi is reluctant to come home because he thinks he feels the same way about her. –Ryoko, “Where’s Tenchi?” (says it mean). “Well he should be back any minute now its getting late”, Kiyone says. Ryoko's thinking….”Well, he better hurry up its about to start”. Ryoko walks down the stairs calm and gracefully, because she knows what she must do. She looks and can't find Ayeka. Then visualizes where she might be, Ayekas out side talking to Tenchi, but goes to the window and no ones out side….then looks and sees Ayeka in a dark room by herself. –Ayeka, “Ryoko”! “I know why you’ve come, it is time”. Just then, Tenchi comes through the door and says, “You guys don’t have to do this”. But it is to late there’s nothing he can do.

They fly off with Tenchi not far behind, to a secluded place not far from the Masaki shrine. Ryoko tells Ayeka this fight will be fair. Ryoko has a new battle outfit on so does Ayeka; they shake each other hands firmly. Ryoko says “now come on!....Ayekaaaaaa”. Ryoko pulls her energy beam together swings at Ayeka, but Ayeka stops it with her physic energy barrels. Ayeka pushes Ryoko off. To everybody amazement Ayeka produces a light hawk sword. Then Ryoko thinks to herself, with a smile she’s going all out. Ayeka lunges at ryoko with the sword but Ryoko’s energy sword is useless in the presents of the light hawk. So Ryoko stops it with her bare hands, but her hands start to bleed. So strange that they both know that, they are fighting to their death. Then Ayeka locks Ryoko up into her physic force field. Ryokos yelling because she can’t take it. “You can’t win” Ayeka says, “Tenchi and I are meant to be”. But Ryoko is thinking Tenchi and I are destined to be. So in Ryoko’s rage and fury she produces the legendary Light Hawk Sword! Breaks free from Ayeka’s hold. Ayekas so stunned her own Light Hawk Sword disappears, and Tenchi is speechless. Being as though Washu is her mother who is the sister of Tsunami and lady Tokimi she could have produced it all along. So Ryoko is handling the sword masterfully as if she knows what to do. Ryoko’s flying to Ayeka with sword in hand, but Ayeka is still shocked, insomuch she can’t move. Ryoko comes down, and (everybody watching the fight is speechless) pierce Ayeka through the heart. Theirs a huge energy blast around Ayeka because the queen’s soul is at depart. Ryoko pulls the sword out and her face is in amazement.

Tenchi runs over and says “Ayeka?” -Ayeka “hush now Tenchi I've fought Ryoko strong and true, we've known each other for a long time but it must end like this!” I loved you from the start but their can only be one lover to your soul!” She reaches up and touches his soft face, reaches up, and touch Ryoko’s face. “Don’t be angry Ryoko; this is what must happen I’m going to be with Yosho who really is the lover of my soul.” She softy died. “What is the point of all of this?”! I mean come on?” Tenchi says. Ryoko hangs her head. Tenchi smiles and walks over to her with her head down touches her face and kisses her, insomuch she starts to cry. Shakes even until……..Well. Your gonna have to find out next season LOL. Just know that Tenchi and Ryoko lived haply ever after well at least until the next evil villain comes along…

comments?
memberofSTARS is offline   Reply With Quote