AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-04-02, 07:01   Link #1
Sabotaz

Help with drawing!

Im not the best drawer ive ever known, i can visualize what i want to draw to a perfect T but when it comes to imagination to paper i suck

I'd like to know how to basicly draw, draw anything, everything, anime

I have a tablet, its a wacom.

Anyone help me?
Sabotaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 08:11   Link #2
Seductive_Shanna
Banned

Exactly what Kayos said, it might be hard for you with out visual demonstrations well I would think so. It's best to find stuff like Kayos said, Video tutorials or someone you know irl that can draw it very well might be able to help you.
Seductive_Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 23:16   Link #3
Uchiha Yoru
Akatsuki

I might seem stupid for saying this but I don't know what a tablet or wacom refers to. Most of my drawing is just basic pen and paper. I figured out that the best way to learn how to draw is to take it in small steps. When I started drawing I learned to trace the object and then modify it to exactly what I wanted. After I mastered that I moved onto just looking at a picture similar to what I wanted and drawing that by eye. Once I could do both those things I was able to draw a little more freely.
If you're looking for anime or manga drawing tips then try finding the nearest bookstore like Borders or something similar and search their art section. There are series of books devoted to teaching people how to draw anime. They're full of information on proportion, depth, creating characters and such.
Uchiha Yoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 01:58   Link #4
Akina_san
Anime LoverX2

Hey

Hey why don't you try drawing little peices of other characters that you see on paper. That way you would get to eyes an everything on the right type. I am a intermediate drawer. That's what I did then I started doing do on my own mind drawings. What's fun is that I can draw exactly when It's dudes and girls all by not looking in books but coping the stlyes of eyes and things. I basically started with eyes of the most hated anime but then learned how to draw then in the puil form and everything. Onething I still can't get the body portions right. But if you end up drawing your manga and publishing it, I'll be sure to buy it. For sure. I'm working on the manga called "Blood Bath". The vampiures will one day rule the manga world.
I want a coolie.
Akina_san is offline   Reply With Quote