AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-09, 22:31   Link #1
quashoko
answer

(Manga) liquid man's brother

at the beggining, when team 7 were defending the bridge builder, they ran into 2 genin level ninjas, and one of them could take liquid form. could that be suigetsu's brother. or maybe both of them are his brothers
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 22:36   Link #2
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Doubtful. If he has a brother he should have jagged teeth as a physical trait of blood relation.
Old 2007-06-09, 22:44   Link #3
quashoko
answer

they were wearing masks
i think they are his younger brothers
Old 2007-06-10, 06:17   Link #4
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
they were wearing masks
i think they are his younger brothers
Its possible, they did work under Zabuza.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 06:40   Link #5
Rahan

AL knows Suigetsu's brothers (at least their names). The Demon brothers are way too weak to be known by him.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 07:24   Link #6
quashoko
answer

zabuza made them popular

becoming a pudle of water is a special ability, its not a jutsu anyone can use, so either the demon brothers are suigetsu's brothers or they both are experments.
Old 2007-06-10, 08:07   Link #7
othafa

How do you know that its not a jutsu? This was never stated...
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 08:23   Link #8
Hir0

Henge no Jutsu lol

u can turn into a dog, a tree or even a rock, i dont see y not into water

The difference is, Suigetsu is entirely made of water, his face splashes on impact, whereas Demon Brothers didnt scatter when kakashi got them
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 10:54   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
Henge no Jutsu lol

u can turn into a dog, a tree or even a rock, i dont see y not into water

The difference is, Suigetsu is entirely made of water, his face splashes on impact, whereas Demon Brothers didnt scatter when kakashi got them
Every human is made out of water besides...if a person can transform into a element like water....why not air? And become invisible....

It must've been a technique...because Kakashi was looking very bored at the puddle...but regardless of their strenght...those demon brother could've been clan members or related.
Old 2007-06-10, 11:55   Link #10
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
AL knows Suigetsu's brothers (at least their names). The Demon brothers are way too weak to be known by him.
Then what are there names? I have a feeling I have missed something... Hmm
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 12:23   Link #11
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
Then what are there names? I have a feeling I have missed something... Hmm
Suigetsu is one of the Houzuki brothers, according to AL It was in the chapter when Akatsuki commented Orochimaru's death. AL also know Juugo, but not Karin.

The Demon brothers are called Gozu and Meizu. Their last name is not known.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 15:23   Link #12
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
zabuza made them popular

becoming a pudle of water is a special ability, its not a jutsu anyone can use, so either the demon brothers are suigetsu's brothers or they both are experments.
Yeah, Zabuza was also shown emerging from bodies of water in a way similar to the Demon Bros so I don't think that itself requires a special ability.

What Suigetsu is different as he is shown to turn individual parts of his body to liquid whenever he wants. But still, he could be one of the Demon Bros. That would be a good reference to the early parts of the story.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 17:53   Link #13
quashoko
answer

when was zabuza ahown doing this? only his water clone emerged from water, not him.

may be it requires some skill to turn certain parts of your body into water and sugetsu has more skill than his brothers.
Old 2007-06-10, 18:47   Link #14
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
when was zabuza ahown doing this? only his water clone emerged from water, not him.

may be it requires some skill to turn certain parts of your body into water and sugetsu has more skill than his brothers.
You're right. I don't think he's ever shown doing this in the story. It's a chapter cover I'm thinking of. The way it's treated in the manga though I think it is a common jutsu among ninja, or else Kakashi shouldn't have been expecting that attack from just seeing the puddle. But you could question whether or not he was actually expecting someone to emerge from the water.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 23:17   Link #15
Advent
Cloud

wouldnt suigetsu be invincible against kunais and shriukens since he can always go liquid form to prevent the damage. This reminded me of when Karin slapped suigetsu and his face turn liquidy.
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 06:40   Link #16
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Suigetsu is one of the Houzuki brothers, according to AL It was in the chapter when Akatsuki commented Orochimaru's death. AL also know Juugo, but not Karin.

The Demon brothers are called Gozu and Meizu. Their last name is not known.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! The name Houzuki sounds really familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent View Post
wouldnt suigetsu be invincible against kunais and shriukens since he can always go liquid form to prevent the damage. This reminded me of when Karin slapped suigetsu and his face turn liquidy.
Most probably. His entire substance could be made of water. No blood at all. Seems like a pretty extreme experiment! But there are still ways to defeat water. Freezing it. How they'd do that... Who knows? But I am guessing lightning based jutsu would harm Suigetsu to the extreme seeing as water conducts it. So if his entire substance is water.. He's screwed.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 06:41   Link #17
Riku540

Sorry but I gotta ask... Why do so many people here think everyone in Naruto is related to another Naruto character? <.<
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 07:34   Link #18
xcad

because some of the characteristics are alike. i rmb kakashi saying that the demon brothers used a genjutsu to become puddles of water. so maybe not brothers of suigetsu. cousins maybe.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 15:00   Link #19
Riku540

So? That doesn't mean Deidara is Ino's uncle, and Tsunade is their grandmother/mother... Oh! And Naruto's eyes turn red when he goes kyuubi; must be a different version of the sharingan! Naruto must be an Uchiha who dyed his hair blond. That must be why Naruto is trying to save Sasuke so bad because he's really his cousin twice removed. <.>
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 19:53   Link #20
quashoko
answer

i do not think everyone in naruto is related, i do not even think sasuke and itachi are related(joking) but they make turning into a puddle look like something special and unique, so i have to believe anyone elso who can melt, is related to sui sui