AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-07-05, 01:45   Link #321
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

The women is apparently a friend of McNair named Sahel Kazemi. Interestingly enough a few days ago she was charged with a DUI (with McNair in the car).
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-05, 03:30   Link #322
Samari
World's Greatest

Strange, this message was apparently left on the girl's ex-boyfriend's friend's MySpace page on July 2nd, two days before McNair was killed.

Quote:
The Caucasian Persuasion riden with keith. **** a quarterback. who is Mcnair in 09? rip sahel kazemi
http://www.myspace.com/postedinthaoch

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2009-07-05 at 04:10.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 01:11   Link #323
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

did you copy paste they url? or typed it it? getting invalid user id or it was deleted

interview w/ Sahel's family

http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/2...ir_sister_says
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 13:28   Link #324
Samari
World's Greatest

Yes I clicked on it again a little later and it turns out that the account was deactivated.

I can't help but get the feeling that this girl was a drama queen skank.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2009-07-21, 22:56   Link #325
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I was going to make a post to see if anyone is interested in the UFL, but I came across this bizarre case. Ben Rothlisberger has just been hit with civil suit by a woman who says he sexually assualted her at her of work at Lake Tohoe, NV. The first and most obvious problem is that it supposedly happened a over year ago.

Here the original story:

Spoiler:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/ben-ro...exual-assault/

Here is what she said happened.
Spoiler:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/ben-ro...-of-the-story/

Here is why she delayed for so long, according to her.
Spoiler:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/roethl...exual-assault/

Now this is where it really gets strange.
Spoiler:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/ben-ro...ldier-mcnulty/

Thoughts?

Last edited by Dilla; 2009-07-21 at 23:07.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 06:36   Link #326
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Sorry, I don't read TMZ news, it's worse than Fox News. Bad at journalism.

Onto other great news:

I'm buying Madden 2010 on the following day, when it arrives. Plus I'm creating an animesuki online dynasty and fantasy football. Anyone want's to join please PM me.

Plus I'll have news regarding Michael Vick new team signing. (Possibly it's the Vikings or Buccaneers. Do die for Vick!)
Old 2009-08-08, 10:53   Link #327
solomon

Not much longer folks. Who's pullin for who?

Lesse how Zorn can deal with the new kids he has on the Skins team. I hope we can get above .500 this year. Eagles should do well.

As far as college ball goes, unsurprisingly everyone is hyping the Gators and half of the SEC (as usual) along with Texas and OU.

Here's hopin the Hokies can have a great year and really give the ACC some street cred.

I hope Pitt or WVU does well for the Big East also.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 17:00   Link #328
Highman

Well I'm gonna post it up on the College Football game to watch for this season and NFL football game to watch for. Plus I'm still trying to get people involved for the Anime Suki 2009 Fantasy Football, please PM me back If your interested.
Old 2009-08-09, 03:52   Link #329
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

has anyone been attending any nfl training camps and watching the players practice? i've been going to the arizona cardinals training camp and it's been fun. and close to 16,000 fans showed up during the cardinals first day of practice and it was quite an amazing sight.
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 07:36   Link #330
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I'm looking forward to all the hype that's gonna be surrounding the Bills this season. It's gonna be especially funny when they finish 8-8 or worse again and TO starts complaining. He's not gonna save the team but he provides very high-quality entertainment. He even has a brand of cereal featuring him here now ("T-Os") without having played a single game yet. Guess that's what happens when they finally get a player that someone else has actually heard of.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 09:55   Link #331
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I'm looking forward to all the hype that's gonna be surrounding the Bills this season. It's gonna be especially funny when they finish 8-8 or worse again and TO starts complaining. He's not gonna save the team but he provides very high-quality entertainment. He even has a brand of cereal featuring him here now ("T-Os") without having played a single game yet. Guess that's what happens when they finally get a player that someone else has actually heard of.
To tell you the truth, I haven't checked alot of stuff regarding NFL training camps but already the hype is strong and besides I haven't focusing on my Carolina Panthers yet, I'm thinking they have signed Julius Peppers and end this crappy holdout. But back to this I think that best team to have a chance to season is Minnesota Vikings I'm seeing them go to (12-4) of 2009 with an loaded offense and great defense. Adrian Peterson and Rookie Percy Harvin (2010 Rookie of the year.) they will run the table for this season. Just watch them a team to beat.
Old 2009-08-09, 20:43   Link #332
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Did someone mention the Carolina Panthers? Julius Peppers did sign his tender and ended the holdout, but he did not sign an extension. It's killer, becuase he's taking up over 18 million in cap, and with Kemo out for the season, they don't have the money to sign a decent replacement. All the draft picks have been signed, thankfully.
Old 2009-08-09, 23:31   Link #333
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Did someone mention the Carolina Panthers? Julius Peppers did sign his tender and ended the holdout, but he did not sign an extension. It's killer, becuase he's taking up over 18 million in cap, and with Kemo out for the season, they don't have the money to sign a decent replacement. All the draft picks have been signed, thankfully.
Except Michael Crabtree!
Old 2009-08-10, 06:51   Link #334
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*gets the Dallas Bandwagon rolling again*

c'mon Roy Williams I have faith in you! To hell with that prick TO!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 04:33   Link #335
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
To tell you the truth, I haven't checked alot of stuff regarding NFL training camps but already the hype is strong and besides I haven't focusing on my Carolina Panthers yet, I'm thinking they have signed Julius Peppers and end this crappy holdout. But back to this I think that best team to have a chance to season is Minnesota Vikings I'm seeing them go to (12-4) of 2009 with an loaded offense and great defense. Adrian Peterson and Rookie Percy Harvin (2010 Rookie of the year.) they will run the table for this season. Just watch them a team to beat.
Well that's only if Tarvaris Jackson gets his act together and starts playing better. Or they're not going anywhere.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2009-08-13, 08:52   Link #336
Nosauz

jesus julius peppers is the only shining star at the panthers, delhomo couldn't though a good pass to save his life, this has been proven when he had a star running back, multiple star wide receivers, and one of the leagues better d's. Carolina needs to drop delhomo and pick up a real franchise qb, hopefully they'll suck so bad this year that they can draft tebow first next year.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 18:44   Link #337
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

First of all, Carolina doesn't have a first round pick this year, they traded it to SF. Secondly, all Jake Delhomme needs to do is not make mistakes, since the Panthers have 2,200+ yard backfield and they'll easily be in playoff contention if Delhomme keeps interceptions to a minimum. Thirdly, no to Tebow, I would prefer Sam Bradford.

Though we should start looking, I don't think Delhomme is the biggest issue right now. To me, it's the NT position, with Maake Kemoeatu out for the season, all the Panthers got is Damian Lewis and a 3rd-round rookie as likely starters. It would be last year's Giants game to lesser degree all season long if someone doesn't step up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Well that's only if Tarvaris Jackson gets his act together and starts playing better. Or they're not going anywhere.
I wouldn't mind if they gave Sage Rosenfels a shot. He wasn't bad last season, it was just that chokejob that he lead against the Colts last year tainted his name. And what happened to John David Booty? Isn't he still on the roster?

Last edited by Dilla; 2009-08-13 at 19:03.
Old 2009-08-13, 18:54   Link #338
Highman

[QUOTE=Dilla;2580031]First of all, Carolina doesn't have a first round pick this year, they traded it to SF. Secondly, all Jake Delhomme needs to do is not make mistakes, since the Panthers have 2,200 yard backfield and they'll easily be in playoff contention if Delhomme keeps interceptions to a minimum. Thirdly, no to Tebow, I would prefer Sam Bradford.[/QUO

Yeah I never Delhomme liked that since the Playoffs but absolutely he'll make an good decisions on that yeah. I think Tebow well become a good QB next year and I'm sure he'll stop doing jump passes.
Old 2009-08-13, 19:37   Link #339
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Michael Vick has signed a 2 year contract with the Eagles.
Old 2009-08-13, 20:43   Link #340
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Michael Vick has signed a 2 year contract with the Eagles.
Vick should have been with the Chiefs that's should have happened.

Tags
american football, sports