AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-09-16, 01:22   Link #36941
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I usually refer to Animeseason for this matter. Those short plot summaries they have tend to describe just the early stages of the story and sometimes a wee bit of the past.
Old 2012-09-16, 01:25   Link #36942
DarkJak2050

Take a look at the current summary. Do you think it fits the story?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:41   Link #36943
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Something irks me about the "men and women should be treated equally" part. Either its just me or the atmosphere of the recent chapters don't seem to match.

Then again, I'm not the best judge.
Old 2012-09-16, 01:50   Link #36944
DarkJak2050

I've been thinking the same thing after posting those as well. But the story does note that my guys dislike the "women protection priority" system, though...
Old 2012-09-16, 01:58   Link #36945
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Not just that, I'm getting this feeling like there's this speck of desire to oppress women entirely.

It's that balance of life thing you know. Destroy the IS system and it will throw the power balance into the gutter because the Silverbacks are(or might) still be operational at that point and it will turn the tables to the favour of men.

Unless somewhere at the end you plan to have the Gundam Wing-style of the Silverback pilots blowing up their units upon achieving their objective(if they do, that is)
Old 2012-09-16, 02:04   Link #36946
DarkJak2050

Well, alright then.

I'll probably have the plot summary changed, when I have chapter 8 up. And that's going to take a while with how things are going for me offline.

I don't know man, I think that everything's just in disarray right now...
Old 2012-09-16, 02:06   Link #36947
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Feel free to change it as you please, just don't get your focus thrown off while at it.

This is why I want to try completing Athena re-write then posting it on FF.Net, any rectifications can be done offline and I'll be able to look through the story before putting it up.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:21   Link #36948
demino_hellsin
That one guy

how does one go about flirting with women 8 years their senior?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:39   Link #36949
Eratas123

Just don't call them old.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:41   Link #36950
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wise words :|
Old 2012-09-16, 02:44   Link #36951
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Uh... I did?
- :facepalm

Quote:
how does one go about flirting with women 8 years their senior?
- :doublefacepalm

...Demi, I somehow get the feeling you're really Ichika using Dem's login. Seriously.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:56   Link #36952
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Feel free to change it as you please, just don't get your focus thrown off while at it.

This is why I want to try completing Athena re-write then posting it on FF.Net, any rectifications can be done offline and I'll be able to look through the story before putting it up.
How about this for the "short version"?

An OC story set in IS Society. Alpha Squad is a former squad from the disbanded Thunder Crash mercenary unit. Thunder Crash was disbanded due to the IS, but was attacked on the night of it's disbandment. After surviving the attack, Alpha Squad's been living in IS Society in an attempt to live a normal life. That is until they've recieved an unexpected message.

I would've added more, but there was FanFic.net's character limit.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:57   Link #36953
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@wave: I doubt that. If I really were Ichika then I'd probably have a full sized bath shed inside my home. Sadly I do not :/

@Jak: shorter cliche version XD

Thunder Crash, a mercenary unit that was rated highly as a military asset. This is the story of their Alpha Squad as they try to live their lives after being rendered obsolete by the IS. That is... if their lives from before would let them.
Old 2012-09-16, 04:23   Link #36954
DarkJak2050

Hmm, that's giving me some ideas...
Old 2012-09-16, 04:52   Link #36955
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@wave: I doubt that. If I really were Ichika then I'd probably have a full sized bath shed inside my home. Sadly I do not :/
- That statement just made you sound even more like Ichika, dangit!!!
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:05   Link #36956
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Losing a connection is really a bitch, and the internet cafe next door is unreliable piece of junkyard, not worth the price. :|

I've been writing randomly offline and my writing keep regressing to the level of when I first writing random stories in my notebook (like, 12 years old), still, somehow I almost complete the goddamn confusing plotline in the process rather than stumped out, I have a chapter worth of draft, possibly can be expanded into two if I done it right...

And that's a big if, but whatever.

Spoiler for TLR Stratos 04 Part 4A:

Just a random babling scene, next.

Spoiler for TLR Stratos 04 Part 4B:

It's not clear enough as of now, but the implication is set that I.S. delivery is a lot less secure before and as such something happened, like "An I.S. get stolen" bad.

Spoiler for TLR Stratos 04 Part 5A:

Dan and Yui is no ordinary pilot, they are actual UN agents bestowed with higher authority than mere cadet rep, and holding a lot more information than normally they will have. Here, they foreshadow the eventual invasion, though it doesn't happen the way they predicted.

Spoiler for TLR Stratos 04 Part 5B:

Foreshadowing again, from the previous chapter the connection between him and Chifuyu has been implied. Otherwise, random babbling.

Spoiler for TLR Stratos 04 Final:

For the mind screw factor, the other Charles will call him in the future.
Old 2012-09-16, 05:53   Link #36957
DarkJak2050

I'm having a problem of my own as well.

It's my plot summary. My current one feels like that it doesn't fit with the story.

What do you think?
Old 2012-09-16, 05:55   Link #36958
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Long time no see Can you give me the gist of your drafts? I'm busy and need to do something, so I can't read properly.
Old 2012-09-16, 06:56   Link #36959
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If I were Ichika during the fight with Silverio I wouldn't even need Setsura. Considering I had the support of all the girls it would've been a better idea to plan a short strategy. Have Houki and me on point, Rin and Charlotte as vanguard, while Cecilia and Laura provide cover fire.
Old 2012-09-16, 13:32   Link #36960
DarkJak2050

Got another Fanfic...

Ichika Flirts

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest