AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-05, 17:01   Link #3601
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Looks like Ch.12 is becoming more awesome as we speak... and are able to understand it as well...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 17:10   Link #3602
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Looks like Ch.12 is becoming more awesome as we speak... and are able to understand it as well...
though theres only one downside to that, the arc seems to be coming to a close with ch 13 or ch 14 .
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 19:17   Link #3603
ergon

its Karua at the end, or something that looks like her. But the priestess changed shape at least once, maybe its her.
ergon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 19:36   Link #3604
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Could be the priestess... and hey, as a Moka fan, I'm looking forward to this arc ending, so nya

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 01:14   Link #3605
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ice manipulating powers are great aren't they? XD
Old 2008-10-06, 01:28   Link #3606
elfboy

Between this and To-Love-Ru manga, I'm surprised I have any blood left up my nose.

Seriously though, can't wait for the conclusion to the current ice arc, even though I really enjoy it. It's getting in the way of Tsukune doing perverted stuff to the girls -- and really, isn't this what it's about? Living vicariously through Tsukune?

Spoiler:
elfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 01:53   Link #3607
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This is SWEET!!!

Spoiler for In your face!!!:

Now that's the Tsukune I've been waiting for all this time.
Old 2008-10-06, 04:11   Link #3608
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfboy View Post
Between this and To-Love-Ru manga, I'm surprised I have any blood left up my nose.

Seriously though, can't wait for the conclusion to the current ice arc, even though I really enjoy it. It's getting in the way of Tsukune doing perverted stuff to the girls -- and really, isn't this what it's about? Living vicariously through Tsukune?

Spoiler:
He's Human/Vamp hybrid i suppose maybe 10% or 20% of Tsukune blood is vampire blood. Hmm That will leave a lot more room Tsukune to get more other abilites form his harem ( Imagine after Tsukune and Mizone having intercourse, then Tsukune then after awhile Tsukune will start have ice abilities too talk about having hax ability )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:15   Link #3609
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This is SWEET!!!

Spoiler for In your face!!!:

Now that's the Tsukune I've been waiting for all this time.
Now THAT is the Tsukune we all know and love. Screw you Gonzo, screw you to hell
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:18   Link #3610
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
He's Human/Vamp hybrid i suppose maybe 10% or 20% of Tsukune blood is vampire blood. Hmm That will leave a lot more room Tsukune to get more other abilites form his harem ( Imagine after Tsukune and Mizone having intercourse, then Tsukune then after awhile Tsukune will start have ice abilities too talk about having hax ability )
You can't really give it a percentage. Its basically like blood transfusion. The blood is deluted together. Tsukune's body is slowly adapting to his new blood, thanks to his handy dandy lucky charm.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the time when Tsukune learns how to actually fight to make use of his godly strengths, rather than swinging randomnly.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:23   Link #3611
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You can't really give it a percentage. Its basically like blood transfusion. The blood is deluted together. Tsukune's body is slowly adapting to his new blood, thanks to his handy dandy lucky charm.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the time when Tsukune learns how to actually fight to make use of his godly strengths, rather than swinging randomnly.

Well, right now even that swinging randomnly is pretty dangerous for him. It gives the vampire blood a chance to take over, and we all know what that means. Ghoul-Tsukune, and he is not friendly. I wonder if anyone except Moka can stand up to a full ghoul Tsukune.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 04:25   Link #3612
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

I bet Kurumu and Mizore wants Tsukune to give them his donation of

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2008-10-06, 04:54   Link #3613
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
though theres only one downside to that, the arc seems to be coming to a close with ch 13 or ch 14 .
Which is still a decent length in chapters considering this arc focuses on a single 'side' (please don't hurt me Mizore-fans )character's background, this hasn't happen before in this series and i doubt we'll see something of this quantity for Kurumu or Yukari.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:20   Link #3614
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think our dear Manga-ka loves Mizore as much as we do, lol

Anyway, From what I've seen. Tsukune, strength wise is stronger than Moka. What Moka has above Tsukune is technique and experience. Strength isn't everything. Basically, no matter how strong you are, if you can't use that strength properly its just going to waste.
Old 2008-10-06, 06:42   Link #3615
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
I bet Kurumu and Mizore wants Tsukune to give them his donation of

Spoiler for spoiler:
He's going to become a ghoul soon and not because of the vampire blood if that's the case.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 06:43   Link #3616
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
I think our dear Manga-ka loves Mizore as much as we do, lol

Anyway, From what I've seen. Tsukune, strength wise is stronger than Moka. What Moka has above Tsukune is technique and experience. Strength isn't everything. Basically, no matter how strong you are, if you can't use that strength properly its just going to waste.
I think awaken moka is much stronger than tsukune by a margin ( that for now) In term fighting skill awaken moka is far better than Tsukune( Let face it tsukune is still a amateur in terms of fighting)

Tsukune advantage is his insane ability to damage (ex fight between Hokuto and youkai he faced)
Old 2008-10-06, 06:57   Link #3617
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
I think awaken moka is much stronger than tsukune by a margin ( that for now) In term fighting skill awaken moka is far better than Tsukune( Let face it tsukune is still a amateur in terms of fighting)

Tsukune advantage is his insane ability to damage (ex fight between Hokuto and youkai he faced)
Insane ability to damage, means strength.

Like when he fought against that one guy from Outcast/Anti-thesis. Moka kicked him in the head twice, and he got up both times. Tsukune shattered his spine with one punch taking him out.

Tsukune is simply raw power, he needs to learn how to fight. I have a prediction, since the rest of Moka's family is about to be introduced. (I'm willing to bet her mom is gonna come into play eventually, as Moka has been searching for her) Tsukune is gonna end up taking it up a noch if he wants to prove his worthiness of being with Moka. Which probably means some kind of training, or super shonen-style power-up where he magically gets better.
Old 2008-10-06, 06:59   Link #3618
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
He's going to become a ghoul soon and not because of the vampire blood if that's the case.

Plan A For Tsukune to became a powerful being with vamp power Go sleep and make love with Moka Kokoa and Kuula (?)

Plan B A Jack of Trades Go to bed with Mizore, Kurumu, Rubi, Yukari ( Mature version)

Danm this scenario is like form a Ero -game
Old 2008-10-06, 07:05   Link #3619
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If I had a programmer willing to do it, I'll definately provide the art for a R+V ero game, lol.
Old 2008-10-06, 07:07   Link #3620
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Insane ability to damage, means strength.

Like when he fought against that one guy from Outcast/Anti-thesis. Moka kicked him in the head twice, and he got up both times. Tsukune shattered his spine with one punch taking him out.

Tsukune is simply raw power, he needs to learn how to fight. I have a prediction, since the rest of Moka's family is about to be introduced. (I'm willing to bet her mom is gonna come into play eventually, as Moka has been searching for her) Tsukune is gonna end up taking it up a noch if he wants to prove his worthiness of being with Moka. Which probably means some kind of training, or super shonen-style power-up where he magically gets better.
sorry about the earlier post I meant Tsukune have the ability to take massive damage to his body and still fight on

If Tsukune(The Current version in the manga) has a Rpg stat he will have tons HP has auto HP regen HI ATK but low def

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire