AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-12-04, 16:16   Link #1201
[MrSonic]

Send a message via ICQ to [MrSonic]
Quote:
with such a great number there's bound to be more that are against Ryozanpaku than in support of them.
Yeah, like that master-level salaryman from D tournament who has grudge against Yomi's "Kensei" .
[MrSonic] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 16:25   Link #1202
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
LOL that guy was awesome. I wonder what his style is called.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 16:29   Link #1203
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I am thinking that anyone from Ryozanpaku that would personally know of Mikumo Kushinada it would be the Elder. Remember back at the D of D tournament that Sho mentioned that he dealt with a technique similar to the Ryusui Seikuken, and it flashed back to showing her figure that Sho was sparing against. I have a feeling that the Kushinada style and the Elder's style are similar because they might have practice with each other in the past when they were younger.
I don't think only the Elder knows about Ryusui Seikuken. Any super master of Sei type may also know it. Not to mention Seikuken basic principle is really similar to Jujitsu itself.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:14   Link #1204
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

WTF chikage X Nijima ? are you serious ! I disagree !
Ah i forgot the salaryman , i think he will fight with one of the nine shadows !He's amazing thought .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:20   Link #1205
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
Nijima is not interested in females unless by romancing one it gaines the Shinkau alliance (and him, by extension) any combination or all of the following: money, power and fame.
Old 2008-12-04, 17:26   Link #1206
seiji_kun

Nijima can't pair up with anyone. Humans & aliens just don't mix.

Kenichi will get with Chikage and have loli double dates with Natsu"-chan" and his sister. My 2 cents on the Chikagexsomeone.

Btw Kushinada sensei = Tsunade 2. That's two grannies that can call me anytime.
Old 2008-12-04, 17:36   Link #1207
Baka Ronin

Quote:
LOL ditto - Motorboat please.

Last edited by Baka Ronin; 2008-12-04 at 17:36. Reason: quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:53   Link #1208
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Nijima can't pair up with anyone. Humans & aliens just don't mix.

Kenichi will get with Chikage and have loli double dates with Natsu"-chan" and his sister. My 2 cents on the Chikagexsomeone.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

Kenichi and Tanimoto double dating Chikage and Honoka? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 17:59   Link #1209
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
I don't think only the Elder knows about Ryusui Seikuken. Any super master of Sei type may also know it. Not to mention Seikuken basic principle is really similar to Jujitsu itself.
The principle is the same but Ryusui Seikuuken is exclusive to the Elder since he invented it, so if there's a class rating system, it'd be S class and the rest is probably A class.

Yeah, Kushinada does know something similar, as Kanon Shou decribed to Kenichi how he fought/trained with a master dodging his attacks using the same principle.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:00   Link #1210
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

Kenichi and Tanimoto double dating Chikage and Honoka? lol
I know I would lmao seeing Natsu getting dominated during the date bye Honoka while Kenichi tries in various way to make Chikage enjoy herself during the date. But at least I think Honoka would give Kenichi an ok to date her since Chikage is as flat as her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
The principle is the same but Ryusui Seikuuken is exclusive to the Elder since he invented it, so if there's a class rating system, it'd be S class and the rest is probably A class.
This sounds like Narutoish. It would've have been better to call RS a master class move then imo you wouldn't have sounded like a narutard. Saying in advance: not saying you are one though.
Old 2008-12-04, 18:05   Link #1211
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
LOL that guy was awesome. I wonder what his style is called.
I can see his clothes explode revealing seven stars on his chest and bulky muscles. His style is obviously Hokuto Shinken.

@seiji: If I call his move master-class then how do I differentiate it with the techniques other masters know, amateur-master class? Anyway, I didn't have Naruto in mind when I typed that, fyi.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:07   Link #1212
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
I know I would lmao seeing Natsu getting dominated during the date bye Honoka while Kenichi tries in various way to make Chikage enjoy herself during the date. But at least I think Honoka would give Kenichi an ok to date her since Chikage is as flat as her.

This sounds like Narutoish. It would've have been better to call RS a master class move then imo you wouldn't have sounded like a narutard. Saying in advance: not saying you are one though.
Well as we know, Honoka has gone on several "dates" with Tanimoto already. And she's always been in charge... I would like to actually see an omake chapter showing us one of these dates. So far we've only seen Kenichi running into them together at an amusement park
Old 2008-12-04, 18:13   Link #1213
Baka Ronin

I think that Honoka found her Sugardaddy and is not letting go. I think Tanimoto is justifying it internally, like "when she gets older she''ll be hot, I can wait until then" lol
Old 2008-12-04, 18:36   Link #1214
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
I think that Honoka found her Sugardaddy and is not letting go. I think Tanimoto is justifying it internally, like "when she gets older she''ll be hot, I can wait until then" lol
Perhaps Honoka reminds him of his younger sister. We've seen in various flashbacks how much he honours her memory and last wishes. When Loki kidnapped Honoka way back when, that brought out all Hermit's old protective instincts.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 18:39   Link #1215
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Personally, I think Honoka reminds him a little of his younger sister. We've seen in various flashbacks how much he tries to live upto her memory and follow her last wishes. When Loki kidnapped Honoka way back when, that brought out all Hermit's old protective instincts.
You know he wants a piece of that loli booty

His tsun tsun behavior towards her is quite funny. And he's always bringing her up for some reason.
Old 2008-12-04, 19:36   Link #1216
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
@seiji: If I call his move master-class then how do I differentiate it with the techniques other masters know, amateur-master class? Anyway, I didn't have Naruto in mind when I typed that, fyi.
Those other techniques are just basic techniques. It's not like every move a master class sensei teaches suddenly becomes a master class move.

Quote:
Well as we know, Honoka has gone on several "dates" with Tanimoto already. And she's always been in charge... I would like to actually see an omake chapter showing us one of these dates. So far we've only seen Kenichi running into them together at an amusement park
Amusement park? I guess you're referring to that botanique garden he encountered them at or did I miss a part? And yeah I wouldn't mind either to see an omake dedicated to Tanimoto & Honoka. I do find them a cute/funny couple, hell I can already imagine the way they hook up. Honoka beating him in shougi and saying he has to marry her. They're the perfect couple cause of Tanimoto's imouto complex.
Old 2008-12-04, 21:47   Link #1217
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Amusement park? I guess you're referring to that botanique garden he encountered them at or did I miss a part? And yeah I wouldn't mind either to see an omake dedicated to Tanimoto & Honoka. I do find them a cute/funny couple, hell I can already imagine the way they hook up. Honoka beating him in shougi and saying he has to marry her. They're the perfect couple cause of Tanimoto's imouto complex.
Well umm... I've said this before but her gun weilding father will be a problem for Natsu-chan.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 21:51   Link #1218
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Those other techniques are just basic techniques. It's not like every move a master class sensei teaches suddenly becomes a master class move.

I don't quite remember... I think Kenichi was with... Miu? and saw Tanimoto and Honoka together on the "date scene", and Kenichi was like... "...Tanimoto-kun...?"
Old 2008-12-04, 21:56   Link #1219
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Yeah i think Miu just met with Kano Shou at that moment and we see Kenichi alone and meets with Honoka and Tanimoto. To think that the great Hermit would be tamed by both brother and sister... such a sad destiny xD
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 23:24   Link #1220
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well umm... I've said this before but her gun weilding father will be a problem for Natsu-chan.
For real? I rather think mommy will be delighted to have such a cute son-in-law and will keep the father in line though you make a good point that the father would be funny to follow then. And does Natsu really have to be afraid of such a father?

Spoiler for weakass dad:

Quote:
I don't quite remember... I think Kenichi was with... Miu? and saw Tanimoto and Honoka together on the "date scene", and Kenichi was like... "...Tanimoto-kun...?"
Does seem like you're referring to the scene that Tanimoto saves Kenichi from Shou which was when Tanimoto & Honoka were heading to the botanical garden. Seems I didn't miss a scene.

Tags
shounen