AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-17, 05:10   Link #48461
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Probably one of the most inane ideas I've ever had. What if Cecilia wrote a journal about her ideal life and Ichika & Co. found it?

A more slice of life story than anything.

One would Imagine Cecilia's ideal life being married to Ichika and having control of her family inheritance already with Chelsea as her best friend, but contrary to what everyone expects, the contents are far different.

Ichika is indeed her love interest but he is the younger brother of the head maid and Cecilia's aid and playmate. He is the male counterpart to Chelsea.

Chelsea Blackett is no longer head maid but an apprentice under the current head.

Maya Yamada is the second head maid who acts as a mother figure for Cecilia.

The head maid is Chifuyu who is strict and acts as a big sister to Cecilia.

Houki is the youngest child and caretaker of the Shinto shrine within the Alcott estate. The Shinononos are indebted to the Alcotts for buying the Shinonono land but letting them stay on it when the Shinononos were in a financial crisis.

Shinonono Tabane is Houki's elder sister and the top scientist within Alcott R&D corporation. She invented the Infinite Stratos and has a tendency to be mean despite her pleasant bubbly appearance.

Huang LingYin is Cecilia's best friend. Though their relation is one of princess and pauper with Rin being the less wealthy, they are get along well and are inseperable in school.

Charlotte is Cecilia's chauffeur and bodyguard, she makes sure Cecilia gets where she has to be and protects her if necessary. Charlotte is the only other person Cecilia confides her troubles in other than Chelsea.

Laura is the grounds keeper within the Alcott estate. She tends to the gardens and the expanses that generally receive less attention within the huge estate.

Sarashiki Tatenashi is the head of the family and company that the Alcotts are great rivals against. Cecilia sees Tatenashi as the greatest threat that the company has ever seen with sneaky business tactics and slyness. But mostly it's because Tatenashi likes to sneak over and "bully" Cecilia XD

Sarashiki Kanzashi is the withdrawn second heiress of the Sarashiki company. While Tatenashi handles the social aspects of the job, despite being perfectly capable herself, all underhanded and secretive jobs related to cyberspace and underchannels are handled by Kanzashi with glee. overtly known as a kind and reserved girl, she's actually a denpa-kei and otaku.

After seeing the journal, Ichika and the girls find the journal's contents to be... charming? They don't let Cecilia know that they've read it and return it so she can coontinue the journal. They come together every now and then to read the journal. These gatherings influence how they interact in their everyday lives as they try to go their way through ISA.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:18   Link #48462
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Actually, that is not a bad idea! But it would take someone with great skill to excute it. Not me, of course.

Or, you could just add elf ears to her, changed her name to "Tiffany", and Infinite Stratos is magic weapon.

Do you guys think that you're crazy when you built up a harem for your Code Geass fic, then killing every member of it on the way to the end, all for the sake of a crossover?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:22   Link #48463
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Casual readers probably won't like it
Old 2013-11-17, 05:26   Link #48464
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That's how canon went... >.>
Old 2013-11-17, 05:31   Link #48465
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Wave, if this is just a part of a chapter, then I am quite interested in what could you do with a full-length. Too bad that your works never received much attention. Your style and the way you think, perharp?
- People are always criticizing my fics. Majority of the time they don't even read them.

Quote:
Also, any particular for the "Mitsurugi Zaibatsu"?
- No relation to Muv-Luv. Autumn's cover story in both the LN and the anime was "Makigami of Mitsurugi Industries".
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:35   Link #48466
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Demino, remember Zero no Tsukaima?

Also, this even get weirder: After reanimated Lelouch in a different universe, all am I going to do next is giving him another set of Harem. Too overdone?
Old 2013-11-17, 05:42   Link #48467
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Do you guys think that you're crazy when you built up a harem for your Code Geass fic, then killing every member of it on the way to the end, all for the sake of a crossover?
Yes. Unless you're Urobutcher.
Old 2013-11-17, 05:55   Link #48468
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Yes. Unless you're Urobutcher.
- Or me.

Hey, why don't you have a story wherein Lelouch and Light Yagami become reincarnated as Elder Gods and start playing chess with the lives of the students at IS Academy? and it turns out that Lelouch's Black pieces involve Chifuyu as the Black Queen and Light's White Queen is Tabane?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 05:56   Link #48469
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Basically you just killed everyone off to have a forced closure so the hero has no reason to go back. Instead he has to make do with what comes next. That's standard Fire.
Old 2013-11-17, 06:24   Link #48470
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

An idea jus crossed my mind.

An IS story set in AU. Ichika and Dan are world travelers. In one of their expeditions, they were caught by the storm and shipwrecked in an island. They were captured by an Amazon tribe. When they are brought to their chieftain, Ichika is surprised to see Chifuyu, his supposedly long lost sister.
Old 2013-11-17, 06:31   Link #48471
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Basically you just killed everyone off to have a forced closure so the hero has no reason to go back. Instead he has to make do with what comes next. That's standard Fire.
No, actually, every of his harem are just reincarnations. For example, Saber of Red (Modred) is actually Kallen Kozuki.

What I'm want to transferring in all my Code Geass fic is: What is to be a God?
Old 2013-11-17, 06:33   Link #48472
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then you're not doing anything really. plotwise the advancement is really none existent. In that case it'll all fall onyour execution. There is still nothing wrong or unique about it.
Old 2013-11-17, 06:35   Link #48473
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Then you're not doing anything really. Plot-wise, the advancement is really none existent. In that case it'll all fall on your execution. There is still nothing wrong or unique about it.
Your opinion, but still valid.

Any advancement for any of yours fics?
Old 2013-11-17, 06:35   Link #48474
demino_hellsin
That one guy

none either. Hit a wall with my To Aru work.
Old 2013-11-17, 06:46   Link #48475
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...99#post4911699

Just another of my though.
Old 2013-11-17, 07:41   Link #48476
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just remember a quote of Kaori from TWOGK: "Everyone play their games in life, connection and conflict born from the crossing between these games...". What if the girls get really serious about their love, scheming to take over our clueless and innocent Ichika?
Old 2013-11-17, 08:34   Link #48477
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Once again, the sun acssended to the earth, raining upon everyone with its glorius golden rays...

RING! RING! RING!

Times to wake up! As Ichika waving his hands to silence the alarm, he caught something else. Something round, soft, squishy...

"Ahhh..."

Did he just heard someone moaning and mewling?

"Ichika, please be gentle. I'm still very soring..."

Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock...

"Ho... HOUKI! Wahh! Please for give me!" As Ichika frantically try to get out of his bed, he stubled upon another girl, a certain Caucasian girl with blonde hair...

"Morning, Orimura-san!"

"Ce... CECILIA! Why are you here? And more importantly, WHY BOTH OF YOU ARE NAKED?"

Instead of answering him, these two instead hugging and pressing their ample chests to him, which made him blushed furiously.

"Don't you remember violating us last night?... We might even get pregnant because of you!"

Let's us all take a trip back in time to found out how the heck did Ichika got into this dillema, shall we? It all start with another fabulous morning...
Old 2013-11-17, 09:13   Link #48478
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^are you writing this story now? If yes then...

I DEMAND YOU TO UPLOAD THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY!
Old 2013-11-17, 09:17   Link #48479
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Still thinking about what could happened next:

- Shoping

- Cooking

- Amusement park

- Training

- And so many other posibilities...
Old 2013-11-17, 09:20   Link #48480
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Now I reeeaaaaaaaly don't think he could ever live a normal life again after violating two girls in a single night. Probably he's going to be:

- Hounded by the other girls, probably for eternity
- Hounded by Houki and Cecilia, both forcing him to take responsibility

Either way, he's marked for death.

Laura: You. Are. A. Disgrace.
Charlotte: Ichika...! *Smiles with a Rifle drawn*
Rin: Let's kill him.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest