Old 2011-11-26, 13:52   Link #1721
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^they'd get sued in the US
But of course.

Trust me, if I read in a paper about a teacher who was caught kissing an eleven-year-old girl, I would certainly say "What a sicko-throw his ass in jail!"

However anime/manga writers have this brilliant way of taking an idea that is generally perceived as wrong or taboo by moral standards, and twisting and turning it and candy-coating it in such a convincing manner that before you know it, you're rooting for this taboo to happen because it no longer feels wrong, inside of its own little fantasy world it has created. This is mainly done through excellent story telling and character construction. The characters in fact, have almost everything to do with this, if they are written in such a way that you begin to look at them for who they are and stop thinking about their ages or sexes.
Kojika is (in my opinion) an exact example of this concept. Watashiya-sensei has completely convinced me that Rin and Aoki need to be together, regardless of their age differences.

Rin is a child but she's not an ordinary child and she doesn't feel so much like a child but an adult trapped in a child's body.
Aoki is an adult but has the sexual maturity of..........probably a thirteen-year-old boy.
This just works. XD

And their story.....it's so well-written. They are too involved in each other's lives now to the point that if Aoki ended up with a different girl, it would just feel so wrong.
...............how ironic.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-11-26 at 14:07.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 14:10   Link #1722
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^i just refer to the fact that it's still illegal to have sex with a 16 y/o if the male is past consent in the US =/
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 14:21   Link #1723
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^i just refer to the fact that it's still illegal to have sex with a 16 y/o if the male is past consent in the US =/
Yes, I know.

TBH, I don't think teenagers should be having sex at all. I'm seeing too many negative consequences around it.

If they were smart about it, sure.

In general, they're not.
Old 2011-11-26, 20:00   Link #1724
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
But of course.

Trust me, if I read in a paper about a teacher who was caught kissing an eleven-year-old girl, I would certainly say "What a sicko-throw his ass in jail!"

However anime/manga writers have this brilliant way of taking an idea that is generally perceived as wrong or taboo by moral standards, and twisting and turning it and candy-coating it in such a convincing manner that before you know it, you're rooting for this taboo to happen because it no longer feels wrong, inside of its own little fantasy world it has created. This is mainly done through excellent story telling and character construction. The characters in fact, have almost everything to do with this, if they are written in such a way that you begin to look at them for who they are and stop thinking about their ages or sexes.
Kojika is (in my opinion) an exact example of this concept. Watashiya-sensei has completely convinced me that Rin and Aoki need to be together, regardless of their age differences.

Rin is a child but she's not an ordinary child and she doesn't feel so much like a child but an adult trapped in a child's body.
Aoki is an adult but has the sexual maturity of..........probably a thirteen-year-old boy.
This just works. XD

And their story.....it's so well-written. They are too involved in each other's lives now to the point that if Aoki ended up with a different girl, it would just feel so wrong.
...............how ironic.
I think it's ironic if the roles are reversed. Like if a 13yr old boy were to be getting freaky with his female teacher, every guy in the world is gonna be like "that lucky little shit, where were the horny teachers when I was his age?"
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 20:30   Link #1725
Emulator

Quote:
Yes, I know.

TBH, I don't think teenagers should be having sex at all. I'm seeing too many negative consequences around it.

If they were smart about it, sure.

In general, they're not.
I can clearly say that many adults should not have sex too.

Use protections if you are not mature enough and are not ready to bear the consequences. That is important for everyone.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 20:39   Link #1726
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Do I smell like alcohol? Do I taste... like alcohol?
All of my hope. All of my despair. Houin-sensei... ;_;

We've already seen Aoki's feelings, but this still hurts.
Old 2011-11-26, 20:43   Link #1727
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
This.

Although I might be a hypocrite for saying I don't like incest....even when it's fictional.

As for lolicon stories......I don't think it's wrong for an adult and an older child to like each other, just as long as they're not having sex......yet.

But when Rin turns 16 and Aoki is 30, most parts of the world wouldn't even blink an eye at that, especially Asia.
brb moving to asia

btw..have u watched koi kaze? its actually extremely good..
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 21:00   Link #1728
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
I can clearly say that many adults should not have sex too.

Use protections if you are not mature enough and are not ready to bear the consequences. That is important for everyone.
That's very true too. It definitely depends on the maturity of the individual. I actually don't think sex should be had outside of marriage but I'm always afraid to say that because most people don't think so/and/or might get offended.^^;

Quote:
btw..have u watched koi kaze? its actually extremely good..
No, I haven't but I did enjoy Ore No Imouto.....^^;
Old 2011-11-26, 21:59   Link #1729
Emulator

Quote:
That's very true too. It definitely depends on the maturity of the individual. I actually don't think sex should be had outside of marriage but I'm always afraid to say that because most people don't think so/and/or might get offended.^^;
No need to be afraid to state your opinion. In my opinion marrieges are overrated. If i love my partner if will stay with her no matter what as long she wants me too. If we are married and i don´t love her anymore, a marriege can not force me to stay with her. Either way, as long i´m mature enough and can support my family there is nothing wrong with having children.

Quote:
No, I haven't but I did enjoy Ore No Imouto.....^^;
Koi Kaze is completely different and serious.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 02:20   Link #1730
Chiibi

Quote:
Koi Kaze is completely different and serious.
Ah, yes, I know. ^^; Um, is it one-sided or mutual sibling...love?
Old 2011-11-27, 02:58   Link #1731
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Ah, yes, I know. ^^; Um, is it one-sided or mutual sibling...love?
It's mutual. The brother whos in his late 20's develops feelings for his 16yr sister, who fell in love with him also. They grew up separately so before the start of the show they were pretty much strangers.
Old 2011-11-27, 07:52   Link #1732
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

well ... given that people barely blink a eye when 40some celebreties got a 'friend in the 20's then ... As long as they're willing to wait out the Jailbait wait, with a bit of time on top, then ... it'll probably still provoke a bit of eyeblinking but beyond that ... (and given that Reiji weren't much better he'd probably be willing to accept it for what it is ... Rin being the aggessive part of the deal)
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 18:48   Link #1733
Dark Wing

That chapter...holy shit that chapter...

I would've never thought that would actually do it but he did it he turned down tit-sensei...and Rin walked in on that kiss...WTF is going to happen next!?
Old 2011-11-28, 23:49   Link #1734
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
That chapter...holy shit that chapter...

I would've never thought that would actually do it but he did it he turned down tit-sensei...and Rin walked in on that kiss...WTF is going to happen next!?
I think I have an idea. Rin is gonna give Aoki the cold shoulder, they get into an argument and he confesses his feelings in the heat of the moment
Old 2011-11-29, 01:47   Link #1735
Chiibi

What sucks is that we have to wait til January to find out. @_@

WATASHIYA, YOU SADIST.

Not that......it isn't fun to torture people with cliff hangers....>:]
Old 2011-11-29, 11:26   Link #1736
User68604
Disabled By Request

january??? aw god dammit...right at the biggest climax of the series
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 14:43   Link #1737
Sxerks

The wait is almost over, and there is a Novel coming out too.
Sxerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 22:54   Link #1738
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxerks View Post
The wait is almost over, and there is a Novel coming out too.
Very Very interested in this! Thanks for the heads up. The series probably is coming to an end soon, so its right on time. It drops today... I'll be on the lookout for scans...

Apparently its written by Rika Nakase(a script writer, methinks), but the pictures are still by Watashiya. And I think it will be a whole new storyline... it looks to be starting over with the girls in 3rd grade... not sure about that, but these are just my guesses.

Largely off topic, but has anyone heard anything about megane-chan? Its a random manga I saw on the related stuff on amazon... anyone gave it a read?Its from the square-enix publication I think...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 18:57   Link #1739
Shadow5YA

Chapter 79 is out.

... god dammit. That better just be a fever and not the same terminal disease that her mother contracted.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 19:09   Link #1740
for3ver
The Lost Child

zzzzzz

this better not turn out a tragedy...

anyway.. what was that medication she took?

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen