2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-03-25, 06:40   Link #21
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Asemu is jealous over Romary going for Zeheart o3o I lol'ed

I wouldn't be surprised if Arisa tried to go for Asemu

Poor Grodek, when I thought he would last a bit longer, he gets killed in one episode right after his comeback

I think we will see the true shadow of Vagan in Season 3, where Kio ends the whole thing once and for all. Only question is if the shadow will even be alive by then.
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 06:51   Link #22
faiz blaster

Isn't a little early to be talking about Kio's season at this point?
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 06:54   Link #23
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

"Or so I thought"
"If my information is solid, the war may develop in a very unexpected way"

What was Grodek implying? In what way could the way develop/progress in a very unexpected way? The Feddies realise they were fighting the wrong war?

What thing could actually prompt Grodek into the fighting again?
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 07:29   Link #24
Key Board
Carbon

If I am to guess.. the Earth Federation government has been infiltrated, but they're planning to cut out a peaceful integration deal with the Vagans

Grodek may have deleted this because he thinks this is the road to peace

What do you think Flitt would have done? I'm guessing that he'll arrest the government official, which in turn, blocks the peace process.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 08:34   Link #25
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Isn't a little early to be talking about Kio's season at this point?
Why? This season seems to be winding down to a close pretty soon.
Old 2012-03-25, 08:58   Link #26
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
nxt wk 1 of the Adele is in another wear: spallow wear

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sRPUNGIa2R.../s1600/113.jpg
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 09:02   Link #27
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
nxt wk 1 of the Adele is in another wear: spallow wear

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sRPUNGIa2R.../s1600/113.jpg
Good eye! Didn't notice that in the preview. Why Arisa only, though?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 09:10   Link #28
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Does that even matter? We all know it will get its ass kicked anyway
Old 2012-03-25, 09:25   Link #29
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Does that even matter? We all know it will get its ass kicked anyway
It is still armed with the Normal's beam sabers.
Old 2012-03-25, 09:51   Link #30
Vena
Carpe Diem

Another excellent episode...

And another meter down into the hole for Asemu. No episode has failed to push the boy further down into a pit from which I cannot see him clawing his way out aside from dying in a glorious save.

Spoiler for At the rate he's going...:
Old 2012-03-25, 10:05   Link #31
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Why? This season seems to be winding down to a close pretty soon.
It took 16 episodes to round up Flit's chapter. Asemu's still is in its 7th. I'm sorry, but I am not expecting Kio's to come for at least another 6 - we have at least another month or so.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 11:07   Link #32
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
If I am to guess.. the Earth Federation government has been infiltrated, but they're planning to cut out a peaceful integration deal with the Vagans

Grodek may have deleted this because he thinks this is the road to peace

What do you think Flitt would have done? I'm guessing that he'll arrest the government official, which in turn, blocks the peace process.
I don't think Flit has the power to do that. He's a high ranking officer, but they still have to do what the politicians tell them to do.

If they think integrating the Vagans is a good idea, then Flit has to swallow his vengeance and do waht his told.
Old 2012-03-25, 12:54   Link #33
xellos2099

Wow... first time i see Filt show emotion since forever...
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 13:35   Link #34
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I don't think Flit has the power to do that. He's a high ranking officer, but they still have to do what the politicians tell them to do.

If they think integrating the Vagans is a good idea, then Flit has to swallow his vengeance and do waht his told.
Or he'll do a Grodek and break out on his own to start a resistance group ala AEUG.

And everything about this episode is just.... DAMN From Zeheart and Asem's meeting, to Double Bullet pwning ass and taking names, to Grodek... this ep managed to do what the other episodes of AGE failed for me up until now: it made me excited for next week

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 14:47   Link #35
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I can see Flitt becoming more revenge obsessed and turning into a Darth Vader / Titans like figure in the 3rd generation
I've never considered the possibility of Flit ever turning evil (I always just presumed he'd be a somewhat more mellow grandfather figure in the third generation with no huge change in character), but I can actually see that happening now that you mention it, the last episode with Flit's relaxed attitude towards the idea of civilian casualties does show just how much anger and hatred he has in him. The idea of an evil Flit seems so creepy... it's always a good sign of a quality story whenever the prospect of a character changing for the worse honestly disturbs you. Speaking of the third generation, I've always figured that Kio is going to be the purehearted, saintly figure that brings the war to an end; this episode is a testament as to just why that sort of kindness will be needed, since Flit is far from being a paragon of morality anymore and Asemu very well might break down into a bitter asshole himself.

And wow, Grodek's life sucked. Family murdered, 25 years spent in prison, stabbed in some dark alley within the first week of his release... not exactly a cheerful life story there. Though he's better off than the blue-haired Vagan kid who spent his whole life stewing in anger and dreaming about revenge. Very empty life there, Grodek's at least had meaning and some beauty (Though of course almost all of it was focused early on).

And just when I thought Flit couldn't possibly be any cooler, he dons a motherfucking trenchcoat and fedora. God damn that's one cool bastard.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 14:47   Link #36
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Or he'll do a Grodek and break out on his own to start a resistance group ala AEUG.

And everything about this episode is just.... DAMN From Zeheart and Asem's meeting, to Double Bullet pwning ass and taking names, to Grodek... this ep managed to do what the other episodes of AGE failed for me up until now: it made me excited for next week
If Flit does that then it would be a really stupid and petty move as it would mean he is willing jeopardize the greater good for his own personal vendetta against the Vagans.

It was the Federation who created that whole mess to begin with, and if they are willing to fix it peacefully, and more importantly, the Vagans are willing to accept it, then Flit should go along with it.
Old 2012-03-25, 14:48   Link #37
monster

Oh wow, another blow to Flit and Asem this episode. Man, Asem, just go for Arisa, pretty please.

As for Grodek's murderer, I'm surprised he's connected to this supposed third party. I wonder why he wasn't part of Vagan's regular force. I'm sure he'll find a chance to kill Grodek even then.

And speaking of Grodek, I think there's a visual error since they made him walk towards the alley whereas the bar where Flit was waiting was behind him, towards the streets.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 15:00   Link #38
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Oh wow, another blow to Flit and Asem this episode. Man, Asem, just go for Arisa, pretty please.
And what carry death flag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
As for Grodek's murderer, I'm surprised he's connected to this supposed third party. I wonder why he wasn't part of Vagan's regular force. I'm sure he'll find a chance to kill Grodek even then.
Actually I was expecting Decil to be the one left behind not Geera Zoi's kid.

He escaped Ambat yes but was left behind . During those 27 year we know where he has been in Earth Sphere.

He can't get to Grodek as it is a military prison. With probably only him as its prisoner.

Brings to question who was Grodek's contact. Is it Ract? Or that choco eating captain?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 15:05   Link #39
ion475
にこにこにー

Well, some story development...

Spoiler:

Last edited by ion475; 2012-03-25 at 15:53.
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 15:06   Link #40
justsomeguy

* The Double Bullet seems to be far superior to the regular AGE-2. If it doesn't have a weakness, then it's unlike the Titus and Spallow which had both advantages and disadvantages compared to the AGE-1.
* The head was intact, so how did the Vagan pilot die?
* Grodek dies, which was expected ever since he said he'll meet Flit the next day. He deleted the information, which means he either wants the cycle of revenge to stop, or that the information implicates somebody that Flit knows?
* The blue-haired kid dies right after his revenge, presumably silenced by agents of the Earth Federation traitor since there's no reason for the Vagans themselves to do it. Of course that would indicate the third party is hardly a force for peace.
* They recovered an X-Rounder helmet, which Asemu gets to try out next episode.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion