AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 21:35   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Manga/LN - Requests for new threads

Since the Railgun Manga Readers forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Railgun Manga Readers thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:07   Link #2
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairin View Post
Since the Railgun Manga Readers forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Railgun Manga Readers thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Can we also have a Railgun S speculation thread for manga readers + novel readers. I feel like people who are talking about
Spoiler for future arc in Railgun S probably:
which is in the light novels eventually might become a problem for Railgun S viewers who only read the manga.

Furthermore, the lack of Frenda jokes (I won't put one here) are saddening LN readers .

But seriously, I think there would be a more nuanced discussion of some of the characters in Railgun S such as
Spoiler for a group from the darkness in Railgun S:
, if we had novel readers talking about the effectiveness of the adaptation.

I feel like this is a problem because novel readers are already posting in the manga thread, but this is making them rely on the use spoilers and this is already cluttering up the thread that is mainly for people who are watching Railgun S and who only read the manga. Just thought I would put this out there. I feel like this will matter even more in future seasons of Railgun, especially season 3 if there is one. (In all likelihood, there will be a railgun season 3)

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-02 at 23:26.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 17:25   Link #3
Karna
just some guy

Assuming it's allowed, Can we get a spoilers and speculation thread? We had discussed spoilers in the general discussion thread before, but it's gone now so that makes it a bit difficult to find an appropriate place to discuss them.

edit - or can we use the "Speculation/Theories" thread for this?
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 20:12   Link #4
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Assuming it's allowed, Can we get a spoilers and speculation thread? We had discussed spoilers in the general discussion thread before, but it's gone now so that makes it a bit difficult to find an appropriate place to discuss them.

edit - or can we use the "Speculation/Theories" thread for this?
I think there are two good threads for this:

- Speculation/Theories on Future Plot after Daihasei Festival Arc
- Manga - Spoilers & Speculation for Index Novel Readers

So basically, the first one is "Spoilers & Speculation" from a Railgun manga perspective, and the second is one specifically for Index Novel Readers (if you're going to bring Index novels up).
Old 2014-04-04, 23:42   Link #5
Karna
just some guy

Works for me. Thanks for the clarification.
Karna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-19, 08:10   Link #6
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I'd like to request the creation of the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun SS Manga - Astral Body Discussion / Poll thread for the manga beginning in the upcoming issue of Dengeki Daioh. It is part of the celebration of the 10th Anniversary of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Manga's serialization. Going by the following description, please give it a locked poll for rating similar to Index novel discussion threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANN
Source: ANN
The June issue, which ships on April 27, includes a new manga spinoff of Kazuma Kamachi and Motoi Fuyukawa's A Certain Scientific Railgun manga. The spinoff is titled To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Body (A Certain Scientific Railgun Side Story: Astral Body), and Yasuhito Nogi draws the manga. The manga focuses on a certain unnamed character (shown above) who appears throughout the story of A Certain Scientific Railgun and A Certain Magical Index, and whose name is revealed in this story set at Tokiwadai Middle School.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun Editor
Source: Twitter
>It says that its a Railgun spin-off but this will be a story dealing with another incident that occurred during the time of the Dream Ranker Arc.
>It would be greatly appreciated if you think of this as the Railgun "Astral Body" Arc.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-05-27, 01:15   Link #7
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I request that the Astral Body thread be renamed to Astral Buddy to reflect the correct name.
Old 2017-09-28, 07:56   Link #8
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

With the Dream Ranker arc completed, I would like to request that the poll for that thread be unlocked.

Also, the name of the next arc, the Jailbreaker Arc, has been revealed and will begin next month. I would like to request that a thread be created for that with a locked poll similar to previous story arc threads.
Old 2018-01-06, 22:44   Link #9
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I would like to request a thread be created for the recently released Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Cold Game (LN); with a poll like the manga threads.
Old 2020-01-04, 16:23   Link #10
Chosen_Hero

I would like to request a thread for manga readers for the Railgun T season of the anime where we can discuss events without spoiling things for anime onlys. Please and thank you.
Old 2020-01-04, 20:35   Link #11
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I would like to request a thread for manga readers for the Railgun T season of the anime where we can discuss events without spoiling things for anime onlys. Please and thank you.
I think you can continue to use this thread:

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=86836

It's obvious at this point that any new posts will be related to the new season, so should be fine.
Old 2020-12-26, 19:17   Link #12
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

With the Jailbreaker Arc completed, I would like to request that the poll for that thread be unlocked.
Old 2020-12-26, 23:15   Link #13
LKK

^ Poll opened.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-26, 18:15   Link #14
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

The manga has entered a new arc, so I would like to request the creation of a new thread.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-26, 21:42   Link #15
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Posting here until the new thread is made. Really interesting new chapter. Very pleasantly surprised.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-01, 19:44   Link #16
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Posting here until the new thread is made. Really interesting new chapter. Very pleasantly surprised.
the chapter name is "Year One", or First Grade (of Jr. High, or 7th grade to US system), a prequel to the story a little more than a year ago (May compares to July)

the manga editor mentions in his twit that it would be difficult to have further Railgun story after WWIII in the Index timeline, so this could possibly be the last arc in the Railgun manga. but there are plenty other character that can take its place, like Shokuhō Misaki, or Shokuhō Misaki, and may be even Shokuhō Misaki....
Old 2021-03-01, 20:04   Link #17
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
The manga has entered a new arc, so I would like to request the creation of a new thread.
Is there a name for the new arc to be consistent with other threads, or should it just be called "New Arc" for now?
Old 2021-03-01, 20:42   Link #18
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Is there a name for the new arc to be consistent with other threads, or should it just be called "New Arc" for now?
Mikoto's Past Arc should be sufficient.

Old 2021-07-27, 02:10   Link #19
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

The To Aru Kagaku no Mental Out spinoff manga has just been published, so I would like to request a thread.