Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-25, 08:10   Link #561
linhle

Any spoilers?
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-26, 07:04   Link #562
Algester

ohhh since I didnt read the contents of volume 11 from pixiv I was wonder what happened to Hal... since he kinda disappears in the plot for volumes 12-13? apparently Kaede is also pregnant lololololol

I forgot about the Zem arc but I think in the Epilogue Mio goes back to Freidonia I'm not exactly sure if as a vassal for Souma representing the house of Carmine or she takes back the house of Carmine
and as fir the final illustrations I'm not sure if that was Excel or Shabon? who becomes a prominent character fir the 9 headed dragon archipelago arc

well it seems Souma is pushing Tomoe to end up with Ichiha in volume 11

so in chapter 109 Juna and Kazuya has a daughter they named her エンジュ (Enju?) damn so its has already been 6 months ish since fighting a great sea monster
between Hal and Kaede is a son named ビル (Bill?) he has fox ears

Last edited by Algester; 2020-04-26 at 11:39.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-27, 11:09   Link #563
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Is this new Volume any good story-wise? I kinda don't want to read it if it's all school arc of side characters.

Important Question: Does Empress Maria make an appearance in this volume?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-27, 14:06   Link #564
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Is this new Volume any good story-wise? I kinda don't want to read it if it's all school arc of side characters.

Important Question: Does Empress Maria make an appearance in this volume?
The School Arc isn't that much of a school part in the whole.
Yeah, events do happen in and around the school, but there are some interesting hinting aspect to the plot relating to things that have been discussed before.
Also, there is focus on side characters as well, but MC or the main cast is mostly present in them.
Overall, even though it seems that the volume is only School arc based, but the amount of time spend there isn't that high (considering it was Tomoe not MC going to the school, so focus wasn't so much on there).

And yeah, Maria does make an appearance in the volume.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2020-04-28 at 03:30.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 09:30   Link #565
KasumiZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
ohhh since I didnt read the contents of volume 11 from pixiv I was wonder what happened to Hal... since he kinda disappears in the plot for volumes 12-13? apparently Kaede is also pregnant lololololol

I forgot about the Zem arc but I think in the Epilogue Mio goes back to Freidonia I'm not exactly sure if as a vassal for Souma representing the house of Carmine or she takes back the house of Carmine
and as fir the final illustrations I'm not sure if that was Excel or Shabon? who becomes a prominent character fir the 9 headed dragon archipelago arc

well it seems Souma is pushing Tomoe to end up with Ichiha in volume 11

so in chapter 109 Juna and Kazuya has a daughter they named her エンジュ (Enju?) damn so its has already been 6 months ish since fighting a great sea monster
between Hal and Kaede is a son named ビル (Bill?) he has fox ears
So kazuya have another child already
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-30, 15:48   Link #566
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiZX View Post
So kazuya have another child already
Well, based on how the contents are arranged, Juna's child would probably debut around LN v14 or LN v15, meaning its still sometime away (for us it seems early, because we only got v09 last year, but v14 or v15 would probably come out next year).

Old 2020-05-07, 00:43   Link #567
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Well, based on how the contents are arranged, Juna's child would probably debut around LN v14 or LN v15, meaning its still sometime away (for us it seems early, because we only got v09 last year, but v14 or v15 would probably come out next year).
well were almost to a point where the second generation characters will be complete
Chapter 110 introduces Poncho's daughters between Serina and Komain named respectively?
Marin? (マリン) and Maron (マロン)

Sandria is also 9 months pregnant so her child will be the next one to be introduced there's still no ETA on whether or nor Genia and Ludwin will even be fruitful considering Trill is been a nuisance

Last edited by Algester; 2020-05-07 at 01:02.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 09:23   Link #568
Huh...?

As per Liscia statement in LN v01, she said that she would allow Kazuya to marry 8 women in total (including her), to match the number of days in a week (so that each wife would atleast get 1 day with him).

Now that Kazuya had married 5 women, is there any hints given in the WN story which indicates on who might be the remaining 3? (not counting Maria).

Is that woman in the illustration (the one with fish fin ears and Miko style clothing) of LN v12 a possible marriage candidate for Kazuya?

Old 2020-05-20, 16:12   Link #569
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
As per Liscia statement in LN v01, she said that she would allow Kazuya to marry 8 women in total (including her), to match the number of days in a week (so that each wife would atleast get 1 day with him).

Now that Kazuya had married 5 women, is there any hints given in the WN story which indicates on who might be the remaining 3? (not counting Maria).
Don't you think it's a little bit too late for a new heroine to appear?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 04:52   Link #570
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
Don't you think it's a little bit too late for a new heroine to appear?
Not really, considering that Nadel was introduced in LN v06, while the other 4 Harem members were introduced in LN v01 (if Maria also turns out to be a Harem member, then she was introduced in LN v02).

And considering Kazuya's position, there is bound to be some diplomatic marriage offers coming his way eventually, some of which he might not be able to say "no" to (similar to Roroa's case).

Plus race wise, Kazuya haven't yet gotten a beastman related Harem member.
Liscia and Roroa are Human, while Aisha is a Dark Elf and Naden is a Ryuu; still not sure on Juna's race. Even if we consider Maria and Juno as potential Harem member, but both of them are also Humans (atleast Maria is, Juno's race haven't been mentioned yet).

Old 2020-05-21, 12:47   Link #571
Snowbold

Quote:
Not really, considering that Nadel was introduced in LN v06, while the other 4 Harem members were introduced in LN v01 (if Maria also turns out to be a Harem member, then she was introduced in LN v02).

And considering Kazuya's position, there is bound to be some diplomatic marriage offers coming his way eventually, some of which he might not be able to say "no" to (similar to Roroa's case).

Liscia and Roroa are Human, while Aisha is a Dark Elf and Naden is a Ryuu; still not sure on Juna's race. Even if we consider Maria and Juno as potential Harem member, but both of them are also Humans (atleast Maria is, Juno's race haven't been mentioned yet).
I'm fairly certain that except for her sea-serpent lineage grandmother, she is mostly human.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 14:29   Link #572
KasumiZX

Well i can't wait to see the anime adaptation of this series
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 17:13   Link #573
Huh...?

Author has uploaded a new Web Novel version of the Landia map, covering the current events until latest Chapter 115 (of Part II)

Old 2020-06-08, 22:36   Link #574
zztop

Quote:
Author has uploaded a new Web Novel version of the Landia map, covering the current events until latest Chapter 115 (of Part II)

Very nice. That said, why is Granchaos shaded with the green lines?

Btw, any major reveals on the demons and who/what their territory/society are really all about?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 01:55   Link #575
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
why is Granchaos shaded with the green lines?
The green lines represents the actually "ruling" area of the Empire, which also includes the Vassal Nations (in the LN version, its represented by a thicker white border around the ruling area).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Btw, any major reveals on the demons and who/what their territory/society are really all about?
As far as i know (from the spoiler summaries posted on Discord channel and Wikia comment), no there haven't been any big mention relating to Demons and Monsters yet.
Though i did see those Lunalith symbols from LN v05 present in a recently released WN chapter.

Until now, the majority of stuff that's happening in the WN story is about Fuuga's activities and how its affecting others.

Old 2020-06-16, 18:42   Link #576
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:

It's been a long time since I read this novel. I just wanna know if Maria is now part of the Harem or is that even possible given their positions?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-17, 03:56   Link #577
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
It's been a long time since I read this novel. I just wanna know if Maria is now part of the Harem or is that even possible given their positions?
Not immediately, I don’t think. However, the new threat from a fellow human moving on demon territory and possibly getting Lunaria’s backing is dangerous. Who knows?
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-26, 07:30   Link #578
Huh...?

Thanks to a member on the Discord for this series (link in the Wikia of this series), we now have summaries for what's going on in the Web Novel currently, and it seems that one of my predictions relating to the main plot of this series is somewhat true, which is,
Spoiler:

Old 2020-06-26, 14:54   Link #579
EvI

Quote:
Thanks to a member on the Discord for this series (link in the Wikia of this series), we now have summaries for what's going on in the Web Novel currently, and it seems that one of my predictions relating to the main plot of this series is somewhat true, which is,
Spoiler:
Actually it's still isekai, but in the meaning of a different planet instead of a different dimension or universe...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-26, 16:57   Link #580
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Actually it's still isekai, but in the meaning of a different planet instead of a different dimension or universe...
Spoiler:

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem