AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-06-08, 12:25   Link #7101
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Is this current dragon form not base form? It is crushed by crom in very horrible ways ... I mean we are discussing if Base is ultimate or high class.

many have doubts what is the strongest attack of issei at the moment in DxD G and is this.

Spoiler for issei vs apophis:


Spoiler for issei vs viddar:



The Infinity Blaster + Longinus Smasher issei's strongest attack currently on DxD G

Last edited by godz; 2020-06-08 at 12:48.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 13:32   Link #7102
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
@guiseppe1234


Spoiler for vali vs nezha:


They know something curious, all the attacks that have affected the field have had the power of infinity blaster ... crom cruach with his fist, issei with infinity blaster and the clash between mahabali vs indra.

Spoiler for crom cruach volumen 23:


here the proof of the causal attacks of crom cruach with only his fists.

and I repeat it for the third time, if you call azi dahka fragile for being hurt by vali's attacks, call issei fragile for being hurt by erebus's attacks.

and also the battle baalberith nerfed vs sairaorg, the same sairaorg comment that baalberith is much weaker than when he faced mahabali ... I do not remember that it was said that issei was weakened in his fight with erebus or at least that it had happened to him something like in his fight against angra mainyu where he lost his perversion? (unless the disappointment of not having lost his virginity with yasaka has weakened him ;P)

and please stop saying things that I haven't written as if I had written them.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 16:39   Link #7103
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
You can also include Nyutron Beam Cannon as one of Issei's strongest moves .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 17:33   Link #7104
Blazor 98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
You can also include Nyutron Beam Cannon as one of Issei's strongest moves .
Not really, that only works against women and it's power depends on how big the breast is. Imagine the power of it was was channeled through breast the size of Koneko.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 19:28   Link #7105
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Not really, that only works against women and it's power depends on how big the breast is. Imagine the power of it was was channeled through breast the size of Koneko.
All of Issei's companion in the Hyoudou Residence are females and majority of them have large breast so he can use it many times so this technique can also be included in Issei's strongest moves. In fact it's more convenient to use than Longinus Smasher as Longinus Smasher takes a very long period to recharge ,lasting at least a month but of course Longinus Smasher is more powerful as its a forbidden move .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 19:32   Link #7106
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Vali is Heavenly Dragon class in DxD L right ? If so, isn't it normal that he can hurt Azi with his attacks.In my opinion Its not that Azi is fragile it's just Vali's attacks are too powerful.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 19:38   Link #7107
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
@guiseppe1234


Spoiler for vali vs nezha:


They know something curious, all the attacks that have affected the field have had the power of infinity blaster ... crom cruach with his fist, issei with infinity blaster and the clash between mahabali vs indra.

Spoiler for crom cruach volumen 23:


here the proof of the causal attacks of crom cruach with only his fists.

and I repeat it for the third time, if you call azi dahka fragile for being hurt by vali's attacks, call issei fragile for being hurt by erebus's attacks.

and also the battle baalberith nerfed vs sairaorg, the same sairaorg comment that baalberith is much weaker than when he faced mahabali ... I do not remember that it was said that issei was weakened in his fight with erebus or at least that it had happened to him something like in his fight against angra mainyu where he lost his perversion? (unless the disappointment of not having lost his virginity with yasaka has weakened him ;P)

and please stop saying things that I haven't written as if I had written them.
For the truth, even shooting star has the power to break the field, but he is not even near the level of those mentioned by you.

However, crom released an explosion in vol23, he did not destroy the field trough his fist.
Furthermore, what is the point? The match was ending and Crom did it only to give an advertisement. If everyone of his casual attacks was equal to infinity blaster, someone would have said it.

“I do not remember that issei was nerfed”, seriously, read the last comment to say this, when issei was so tired only for an infinity blaster against a God not fighter, when previously he has fought expending more demoniac power, for more time receiving a lot of damages without problems, how do you call this? However I’m not the only that may affirm this.

Oh, I remember how even for the damages, issei after have received Vidar’s final move (equal to infinity blaster), more a lot of damages, spitting continually blood, without have the time to rigenerate the armour at the end was normal, this with a Top 10. May say the same thing with Apophis, even with a form that was killing him and the critical damages of primordial water that was inside the armour, screaming for the pain.
But now, for a god not fighter, only after an infinity blaster fired, his conditions were even worse than with two top 10 and after Infinity blaster + longinus smasher.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Vali is Heavenly Dragon class in DxD L right ? If so, isn't it normal that he can hurt Azi with his attacks.In my opinion Its not that Azi is fragile it's just Vali's attacks are too powerful.
For this logic even DxD G is too powerful because Apophis said that a direct hit would be the end for him. While Crom could receive more Vali’s attacks, only loosing blood outside the body, but Azi losted 2 heads and a wing

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-08 at 19:50.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 20:03   Link #7108
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
It had the power to break even the playing field itself!

『Although it’s not like you and I can talk about others.』

That was true! Me, Ddraig, Vali, Crom Cruach, along with some other High-ranked God-class beings,(shin dxd 4)


<<T-The field has — been destroooyyyeeddd! That could be described as a godly blow! No, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call it something beyond that! As another of the Dragon species, it is reminiscent of Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s incredibly fierce cannon blast!>>

…Purely in terms of power, I was confident that I wouldn’t lose to him. The problem was the number of times that that attack could be used, and how long that level of firepower could last.(dxd volumen 23)


here it is clearly said and even underlined in black so that you did not ignore it, but you also ignored it ...I'm not saying it, it's what ichie wrote.

I repeat for the fifth time, if you call azi dahka fragile you should also call issei fragile for taking so much damage against erebus ... if azi dahka was so damaged by attacks by aura de vali and you call him fragile, then by the same logic to issei you should call him fragile for almost dying from erebus attacks.

@Itsmepatrick that's what I'm trying to tell giuseppe, there is no point in calling azi dahka fragile because vali has demonstrated the brute power that nothing has to envy those of indra ...

Last edited by godz; 2020-06-08 at 21:00.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 01:15   Link #7109
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
The problem with your argumenation is, that it was never stated, that Indira is stronger, than the two heavenly dragon or Serziches true form .
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 02:23   Link #7110
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
One of the attack that dealt the severe blow to Azi Dahaka is an enhanced version of Longinus Smasher which is the Satan Lucifer Smasher and remember Longinus smasher is a forbidden move of Vali and Issei's Longinus so it's understandable for Azi to get that much damage Well what hit Crom were only multiple Half Dimension of Vali's wyvern that's why he is only losing some blood while what hit Azi was a finishing move, forbidden move to be exact.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 03:13   Link #7111
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Here the summary of Erebus vs Issei there you'll learn why Erebus can fight Issei evenly even though he is not a god who specializes in fighting someone :


In True Volume 3, Erebus and his group planned to attack King Enma after he refused the Alliance of Hell invitation to join them and encountered Issei in his Diabolos Dragon form at the altar, Erebus revealed to Issei that he considered him a threat after watching the tournament recordings of his matches and it trembled him. Erebus tried to attack Issei with his dark mass of aura, but he repelled it to a different direction and was told to stop his attack at Enma and surrender, but he refused because Enma turned down the invitation and thought of delivering a big blow to Japan. He was asked again to surrender, but Erebus once again refused because Issei defeated his sister Nyx and told him to disappear in the darkness, and as Issei prepares to launch his attack, Erebus formed a dark barrier until Issei used his Penetrate to passed through the barrier and received a punch and dodge his kick, and he was about to be pierce by his Ascalon, Erebus stopped it with his dark aura and managed to damage Issei’s armor. Changing to a different location, Erebus release his godly auras from his hands to launch it and collided with Issei’s dragon deification auras, causing a explosion on the area. In the battle, Erebus begins to question to Issei about him playing a hero despite having so much strength and continues to dodge Issei’s Ascalon attacks while questioning him. When Issei eject Ascalon II, Erebus dodge the flying sword and evaded the other Ascalon and dodge the Dragon Shots, revealing to Issei that he seen his attacks in the tournament match videos. As Issei tried to impale Erebus with his Ascalon tail, Erebus dodged it by twisting his body, but the another Ascalon that was returned to Issei’s left gauntlet pierced into Erebus's abdomen and a received a punch to the face. As Erebus was about to pass out, he enveloped Issei’s armor with his darkness and was struck by Issei’s Dragon Shot before he tells Issei that he was good at tricks, completely lost conscious after the fight
.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 06:12   Link #7112
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
One of the attack that dealt the severe blow to Azi Dahaka is an enhanced version of Longinus Smasher which is the Satan Lucifer Smasher and remember Longinus smasher is a forbidden move of Vali and Issei's Longinus so it's understandable for Azi to get that much damage Well what hit Crom were only multiple Half Dimension of Vali's wyvern that's why he is only losing some blood while what hit Azi was a finishing move, forbidden move to be exact.
Longionus Smasher is the strongest technique of the Boosted Gear, but it is not a technique which is usable with the Divide Dividing, but in Vali case it became usable through DxD L.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 06:20   Link #7113
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
It had the power to break even the playing field itself!

『Although it’s not like you and I can talk about others.』

That was true! Me, Ddraig, Vali, Crom Cruach, along with some other High-ranked God-class beings,(shin dxd 4)


<<T-The field has — been destroooyyyeeddd! That could be described as a godly blow! No, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call it something beyond that! As another of the Dragon species, it is reminiscent of Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s incredibly fierce cannon blast!>>

…Purely in terms of power, I was confident that I wouldn’t lose to him. The problem was the number of times that that attack could be used, and how long that level of firepower could last.(dxd volumen 23)


here it is clearly said and even underlined in black so that you did not ignore it, but you also ignored it ...I'm not saying it, it's what ichie wrote.

I repeat for the fifth time, if you call azi dahka fragile you should also call issei fragile for taking so much damage against erebus ... if azi dahka was so damaged by attacks by aura de vali and you call him fragile, then by the same logic to issei you should call him fragile for almost dying from erebus attacks.

@Itsmepatrick that's what I'm trying to tell giuseppe, there is no point in calling azi dahka fragile because vali has demonstrated the brute power that nothing has to envy those of indra ...
What do you want to show with this? Because they said that they are only able to destroy the field, when even shooting star can do the same, even without being a high god class being.

I would like read the citation where someone says that every casual attack of Ddraig, Issei, Vali or Crom are equal to infinity blaster. Because you are taking citation where they are only able to destroy the field (issei can do it only trough a big explosion of cannons).

Nowhere they are mentioned to be equal to infinity blaster. The only that is ignoring the fact is you, affirming that Mahabali or Indra’s attacks are equal to them.

If you like miss my point about Erebus because you are not able to reply to the truth, okay. If the nerf is not a valid reason okay, when even you admitted it with others characters as Verrine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Here the summary of Erebus vs Issei there you'll learn why Erebus can fight Issei evenly even though he is not a god who specializes in fighting someone
I do not see a valid reason. A god not fighter that in confront with a Top 10 should be shit could fight issei. On the other hand, Ddraig destroyed easily both a top 10 and a chief god, as for Vali that already in EJOD defeated god class beings.

Issei surpass Erebus in power, attack, defense and speed but he could still to fight equality him. However, how do you reply to the damages or the fatigue?
issei was so tired only for an infinity blaster against a God not fighter, when previously he has fought expending more demoniac power, for more time receiving a lot of damages without problems, how do you call this?

Oh, I remember how even for the damages, issei after have received Vidar’s final move (equal to infinity blaster), more a lot of damages, spitting continually blood, without have the time to rigenerate the armour at the end was normal, this with a Top 10. May say the same thing with Apophis, even with a form that was killing him and the critical damages of primordial water that was inside the armour, screaming for the pain.
But now, for a god not fighter, only after an infinity blaster fired, his conditions were even worse than with two top 10 and after Infinity blaster + longinus smasher.

As for the fact that for the attacks of Erebus he charged the cannon, when technically a dragon shoot should be enough for it, or that issei is so retard to not be able to reflect trough punches Erebus’attacks or use dragon shoot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
The problem with your argumenation is, that it was never stated, that Indira is stronger, than the two heavenly dragon or Serziches true form .
The top 10 affirms clearly that the Hindu Gods are the strongest, however every casual attack of Indra or Mahabali is comparable to final move of issei that can be fired only two time. Not even Crom or Vali’s attack are declarated to have that power.

Clearly Indra and Mahabali are above them

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-09 at 06:39.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 08:22   Link #7114
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
What do you want to show with this? Because they said that they are only able to destroy the field, when even shooting star can do the same, even without being a high god class being.

I would like read the citation where someone says that every casual attack of Ddraig, Issei, Vali or Crom are equal to infinity blaster. Because you are taking citation where they are only able to destroy the field (issei can do it only trough a big explosion of cannons).

Nowhere they are mentioned to be equal to infinity blaster. The only that is ignoring the fact is you, affirming that Mahabali or Indra’s attacks are equal to them.

If you like miss my point about Erebus because you are not able to reply to the truth, okay. If the nerf is not a valid reason okay, when even you admitted it with others characters as Verrine.



I do not see a valid reason. A god not fighter that in confront with a Top 10 should be shit could fight issei. On the other hand, Ddraig destroyed easily both a top 10 and a chief god, as for Vali that already in EJOD defeated god class beings.

Issei surpass Erebus in power, attack, defense and speed but he could still to fight equality him. However, how do you reply to the damages or the fatigue?
issei was so tired only for an infinity blaster against a God not fighter, when previously he has fought expending more demoniac power, for more time receiving a lot of damages without problems, how do you call this?

Oh, I remember how even for the damages, issei after have received Vidar’s final move (equal to infinity blaster), more a lot of damages, spitting continually blood, without have the time to rigenerate the armour at the end was normal, this with a Top 10. May say the same thing with Apophis, even with a form that was killing him and the critical damages of primordial water that was inside the armour, screaming for the pain.
But now, for a god not fighter, only after an infinity blaster fired, his conditions were even worse than with two top 10 and after Infinity blaster + longinus smasher.

As for the fact that for the attacks of Erebus he charged the cannon, when technically a dragon shoot should be enough for it, or that issei is so retard to not be able to reflect trough punches Erebus’attacks or use dragon shoot?



The top 10 affirms clearly that the Hindu Gods are the strongest, however every casual attack of Indra or Mahabali is comparable to final move of issei that can be fired only two time. Not even Crom or Vali’s attack are declarated to have that power.

Clearly Indra and Mahabali are above them
It was only stated that Shiva would be the strongest if GR and Pphis Prime are not included. Ise strongest move is Longios Smasher . But the attack power was stated to be on the level of Ise infint blaster.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 10:41   Link #7115
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
What do you want to show with this? Because they said that they are only able to destroy the field, when even shooting star can do the same, even without being a high god class being.

I would like read the citation where someone says that every casual attack of Ddraig, Issei, Vali or Crom are equal to infinity blaster. Because you are taking citation where they are only able to destroy the field (issei can do it only trough a big explosion of cannons).

Nowhere they are mentioned to be equal to infinity blaster. The only that is ignoring the fact is you, affirming that Mahabali or Indra’s attacks are equal to them.

If you like miss my point about Erebus because you are not able to reply to the truth, okay. If the nerf is not a valid reason okay, when even you admitted it with others characters as Verrine.



I do not see a valid reason. A god not fighter that in confront with a Top 10 should be shit could fight issei. On the other hand, Ddraig destroyed easily both a top 10 and a chief god, as for Vali that already in EJOD defeated god class beings.

Issei surpass Erebus in power, attack, defense and speed but he could still to fight equality him. However, how do you reply to the damages or the fatigue?
issei was so tired only for an infinity blaster against a God not fighter, when previously he has fought expending more demoniac power, for more time receiving a lot of damages without problems, how do you call this?

Oh, I remember how even for the damages, issei after have received Vidar’s final move (equal to infinity blaster), more a lot of damages, spitting continually blood, without have the time to rigenerate the armour at the end was normal, this with a Top 10. May say the same thing with Apophis, even with a form that was killing him and the critical damages of primordial water that was inside the armour, screaming for the pain.
But now, for a god not fighter, only after an infinity blaster fired, his conditions were even worse than with two top 10 and after Infinity blaster + longinus smasher.

As for the fact that for the attacks of Erebus he charged the cannon, when technically a dragon shoot should be enough for it, or that issei is so retard to not be able to reflect trough punches Erebus’attacks or use dragon shoot?



The top 10 affirms clearly that the Hindu Gods are the strongest, however every casual attack of Indra or Mahabali is comparable to final move of issei that can be fired only two time. Not even Crom or Vali’s attack are declarated to have that power.

Clearly Indra and Mahabali are above them
Spoiler for inifinity blaster volumen 22:


Spoiler for crom cruach volumen 23:


Spoiler for nyutron canon beam:


Spoiler for dxd dx4:


Spoiler for vali vs nezha:


these are some of the attacks that have blown up the field, and you know something funny they all agree with the issei quote in shin dxd 4 when he names the beings capable of blowing up the field ... you can again name star buster star blaster, but for issei to not have named him in that quote it must mean that his destructive power until huge is not comparable to infinty blaster (issei has only flown the field with infinity blaster)

and the attack that was launched was at that moment that blew up the field because it seems that you have not read from shin dxd 4 was "satan compresion divider" ... an attack so powerful that it crushed azi dahka's attacks and caused him great damage , a dragon that reached the celestial dragon class !!!

for example apophis attack was comparable to dxd G infinity blaster (which we know is stronger than pseudo dxd G) and issei need to use longinus smasher to defeat it in the end.

and about issei vs erebus, I repeat it for the sixth time ... if you call azi dahka fragile you should call issei fragile for taking damage from erebus

azi dahka took damage from a guy who reached or exceeded his level, instead issei took damage from a guy who is supposed to be weaker ... due to the same logic you apply, issei must be more fragile than azi dahka.

but you say that isse was nerfed, I can accept it ... but I cannot accept that later you say fragile to azi dahka that she was not fragile at all.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 14:45   Link #7116
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
The Problem with this comparison is,that Ise pseodo DxD mode if weaker than Ise original DxD mode . Ise true DXD mode is even more poweful than Ise original DXD mode. Ise was nerfed like the super devil which beat the shit out of Mahabli and lost to Sairorg.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 15:23   Link #7117
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
The Problem with this comparison is,that Ise pseodo DxD mode if weaker than Ise original DxD mode . Ise true DXD mode is even more poweful than Ise original DXD mode. Ise was nerfed like the super devil which beat the shit out of Mahabli and lost to Sairorg.
And here comes another problem, the victory of issei in pseudo dxd G against Viddar who was equal to or stronger than thor (top 10)
Equal my problem is that they call azi dahka fragile and that they believe that vali does not have attacks level infinite blaster ... Vali for everything that is represented in dxd L must have a fire power that does not envy that of indra
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 16:47   Link #7118
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Well part of the reason of Issei's win against Vidar I think is because Issei's attacks which hit Vidar have been imbued with Dragon Slayer trait and Vidar is wearing a Dragon Armor that time so he is vulnerable to dragon slayer trait.

Now for the Erebus part the only reason I can think of is Erebus darkness attack have a similar trait to penetrate which shocks Issei's interior :

"When the attack of Erebus’s aura hit me, the part of armor where it landed got cracked and a strong shock was transmitted to the interior...! If it hit the same spot many times, it looked like I was going to suffer serious damage!"


Dragon shots were useless against Erebus as he already saw it in the match against Vidar :

I — ejected Ascalon II from the right gauntlet! Erebus easily dodged the flying sword, but I shot Ascalon from the left gauntlet in succession! Erebus evaded this too by twisting his body. But I didn't care, as I fired many Dragon Shots at Erebus. But even that move got easily dodged by Erebus. Erebus said with a sneer, as if to ridicule me.
[Fuhahaa! I have seen at least your attacks on the match videos. I saw this technique in the battle with Vidar!]


And also in the battle against Erebus his condition is not worse than the battle with Vidar so don't exaggerate it as Issei only stumbled and out of breath and dizzy because of continuous use of dragon shots and Aura cannons as he expended a lot of Aura while in the battle against Vidar it's more a close combat battle with Kicks of Vidar and Issei's close combat .

Last edited by Itsmepatrick; 2020-06-09 at 16:59.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 17:03   Link #7119
godz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Well part of the reason of Issei's win against Vidar I think is because Issei's attack which hit Vidar have been imbued with Dragon Slayer trait and Vidar is wearing a Dragon Armor that time.

Now for the Erebus part the only reason I can think of is Erebus darkness attack have a similar trait to penetrate which shocks Issei's interior :

"When the attack of Erebus’s aura hit me, the part of armor where it landed got cracked and a strong shock was transmitted to the interior...! If it hit the same spot many times, it looked like I was going to suffer serious damage!"


Dragon shots were useless against Erebus as he already saw it in the match against Vidar :

I — ejected Ascalon II from the right gauntlet! Erebus easily dodged the flying sword, but I shot Ascalon from the left gauntlet in succession! Erebus evaded this too by twisting his body. But I didn't care, as I fired many Dragon Shots at Erebus. But even that move got easily dodged by Erebus. Erebus said with a sneer, as if to ridicule me.
[Fuhahaa! I have seen at least your attacks on the match videos. I saw this technique in the battle with Vidar!]


And also in the battle against Erebus his condition is not worse than the battle with Vidar so don't exaggerate it as Issei only stumbled and out of breath and dizzy because of continuous use of dragon shots and Aura cannons as he expended a lot of Aura while in the battle against Vidar it's more a close combat battle with Kicks of Vidar and Issei's close combat .

I descended to the center of the crater. The moment I got down, I got dizzy and stumbled... I was out of breath.

…What was that 'I'm not that good at fighting'? Obviously, if it wasn't for Dragon Deification’s armor, I would’ve died long ago.

Just from the impacts of Erebus’s aura attacks, I couldn’t help but feel an intense pain all over my body...


This is why I use it as a comparison, you can not call azi dahka fragile who was hurt by attacks of vali in DxD L that easily destroyed a 5000 meter mountain and then not accept that Issei was fragile in his battle against erebus ... which it is an obvious contradiction if we take his previous match with Viddar.

but that is not my point, my points are that they call azi dahka fragile, that they say that vali does not have attacks comparable to infinity blaster and maybe mahabali in top 10 .
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-10, 00:00   Link #7120
vietthai96
The Saiyan God
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Vietnam
Age: 23
wow, i swear this debate goes up to the level of vsbattle debate
__________________
vietthai96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.