AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-18, 09:33   Link #4641
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Chapter's out~

...and here I thought he had a cool reason for doing all of this. No, he just wants everyone to feel his pain. ><... Lil brat.
Old 2013-07-18, 11:14   Link #4642
Richocet
Lover of Purity

And there go the chances of loli-levi contracting with furuichi
Old 2013-07-18, 11:20   Link #4643
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
And there go the chances of loli-levi contracting with furuichi
Well Furuichi got to get something out of this especially since his tissues are all gone. It wouldn't make sense for him to degraded back as a comical character. So I suspect you are right. Also, judging from Takamiya's past he didn't even let Lucifer go outside despite her cute face asking. So Furuchi would most likely gain Lucifer after this because he is kind to them and I believe he is behind Oga that can hold massive Demonic power.

Though does anyone feel bad for Furuichi's family if this happen?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 12:13   Link #4644
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well Furuichi got to get something out of this especially since his tissues are all gone. It wouldn't make sense for him to degraded back as a comical character. So I suspect you are right. Also, judging from Takamiya's past he didn't even let Lucifer go outside despite her cute face asking. So Furuchi would most likely gain Lucifer after this because he is kind to them and I believe he is behind Oga that can hold massive Demonic power.

You mean the shock they will get when he brings home a grown man, a loli, and a smaller loli? I think it will be fine if he can keep her under control, or just keep her from going out of control.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 15:05   Link #4645
J4n1

Well, that was a lame start of darkness.
I hate when the "villain" has some weak ass excuse for why the world is so horrible and they are justified in what they do.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 15:06   Link #4646
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

Well looking at the chapter there doesn't seem to be any sort of bad blood b/w the two and she did hurt most of his family plus when he said that he cant let her out I can only interpret as to gis emotions
Old 2013-07-18, 17:33   Link #4647
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
You mean the shock they will get when he brings home a grown man, a loli, and a smaller loli? I think it will be fine if he can keep her under control, or just keep her from going out of control.
Well yes I believe that would be enough especially because Furuichi's little sister may take a great liking to Lucifer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I hate when the "villain" has some weak ass excuse for why the world is so horrible and they are justified in what they do.
It is common thing for villains to justify their actions. Though every single time that these villains appear a hero or somebody will knock them down a peg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well looking at the chapter there doesn't seem to be any sort of bad blood b/w the two and she did hurt most of his family plus when he said that he cant let her out I can only interpret as to gis emotions
Well not bad blood but isolation he put himself and Lucifer. Imagine if Oga wasn't the first person that Baby Beel met and instead a group of normal people, if he gets mad and release his electric shock it will probably cause the same thing that Lucifer did which is critical damage.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-07-18 at 18:15.
Old 2013-07-18, 18:03   Link #4648
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Well yes I believe that would be enough especially because Furuichi's little sister may take a great liking to Lucifer.

It is common thing for villains to justify their actions. Though every single time that these villains appear a hero or somebody will knock them down a peg.

Well not bad blood but isolation he put himself and Lucifer. Imagine if Oga wasn't the first person that Baby Beel met and instead a group of normal people, if he gets mad and release his electric shock itvwill probably cause the same thing that Lucifer did which is critical damage.
That's a good point, if a normal human got fried the way Oga does they would be dead or in a coma.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 19:40   Link #4649
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
That's a good point, if a normal human got fried the way Oga does they would be dead or in a coma.
I hope Oga and Baby Beel show their Demon part in this arc. Like here
Spoiler for Demon Oga and Beel:
Old 2013-07-18, 21:01   Link #4650
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
I totally agree and this is beyond cliche. I'm getting sick of these kind of lame excuses.
Old 2013-07-18, 22:46   Link #4651
J4n1

Quote:
Common, but still annoying.
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:16   Link #4652
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I'm perfectly fine with villain who, when asked for a reason for trying to destroy the wrold goes "why? because fuck earth, that's why.", but i do hate one who wangsts about the unfairness of the world.
Well at least Takamiya isn't giving one of those long speeches about it.
Old 2013-07-18, 23:55   Link #4653
J4n1

Quote:
True, that's one mark in his favor.
Old 2013-07-19, 14:01   Link #4654
shalala

Quote:
He saving that for the climax where he then proceeds to get away thansk to the solomon company. and letting Furuichi live as thanks for giving him a good fight while Oga lays on the floor beaten and blooded.

I do like how the box that Lucifer was in was marked as 2. Soo could it be there is a 1. Plus how does someone like Lucifer who is able to battle the demon lord become a tool for a human? Unless Taka was a very strong one? Which he does look like it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 14:22   Link #4655
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
He saving that for the climax where he then proceeds to get away thansk to the solomon company. and letting Furuichi live as thanks for giving him a good fight while Oga lays on the floor beaten and blooded.

I do like how the box that Lucifer was in was marked as 2. Soo could it be there is a 1. Plus how does someone like Lucifer who is able to battle the demon lord become a tool for a human? Unless Taka was a very strong one? Which he does look like it.
I really don't think Oga will lose to Takamiya. Of course he is very strong because he got the longer experience, but Oga got the bond. It would be interesting if there is a missing part of Lucifer (who knows maybe that is the one who will attach to Furuichi). Though I am more incline to believe that Satan is the Demon attaching to Fuji. It kind of makes sense. Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Satan are all rulers of Hell, but depends on which Mythical Book you read from.
Old 2013-07-19, 14:26   Link #4656
Gundamx

Quote:
You mean like ****** from persona 4?
players: Why are you trying to destroy the world?!
******: for the lolz
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 15:20   Link #4657
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
You mean like ****** from persona 4?
players: Why are you trying to destroy the world?!
******: for the lolz
Not played Persona 4, but basicly yes.
Good reason, sure, no reason, fine, but don't you dare act like a whiny emo teen (well, sure, this guy is a whiny emo teen, but that's no excuse).

For example, Sephiroth from FF VII and Kuja from FF IX were horrible villains, mainly because their motivations were so wangsty.
Where as Ultimecia from FF VIII, well, i never really figured out why she was destroying the world, so i could respect her lot more for it.
Or Kefka from FF VI, who seemed to have about 0 motivations other than for laughs.
Old 2013-07-19, 17:22   Link #4658
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
IRL, most people have reasons for the things they do. And don't think of themselves as evil.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 22:14   Link #4659
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
IRL, most people have reasons for the things they do. And don't think of themselves as evil.
Yes, and sometimes those reasons suck.
Like our current villains reasons (that we have been told of),.
Old 2013-07-25, 09:25   Link #4660
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Oh shit.........did that just happen? D:
Hime you bastard!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence