Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-28, 18:02   Link #24241
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Probably no one is interested but FGO will have 2 manga coming out that will cover the story. Both will cover Prologue, Orleans and Solomon but one will cover Septem, London, and Camelot while the other will cover Okeanus, America and Babylonia.
I am pretty interested, but to be honest, it might have been much better had they went down the Higurashi/Umineko manga path of just doing each part separately, and give different manag artists an Order to write and draw rather than this set up.

Hopefully we do get different mangaka working on the event comicization though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Agartha tomorrow. Pretty sure the voice in the CM is Inoue Kikuko. Drake, D'Eon and Herc gets animation and NP renewal as well tomorrow.

Fate Apocrypha and FGO The Stage quests up in 5 minutes for special CEs.

PV:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
So, I guess my Bond 10 D'eon will be ... um, good for support?

Cool animation update though!

And pretty nice CM as well, really like the aesthetic of this chapter.

As for the other news, I guess I now have several ways to max out my Mystic Codes with 100+ bonus points and Olga CE.

And lol at cost for the 4* fous in the shop.
Old 2017-06-28, 18:14   Link #24242
bakato

Has anyone else been suffering from SSS (Same Servant Syndrome) lately? Drew 2 fucking Ushi's and Medea's. That's 3 of each I got now. This is in 3 draws including the tutorial.
Old 2017-06-28, 20:00   Link #24243
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Has anyone else been suffering from SSS (Same Servant Syndrome) lately? Drew 2 fucking Ushi's and Medea's. That's 3 of each I got now. This is in 3 draws including the tutorial.
Same thing has probably been happening to you for a while in the JP version, except you have all these 3* Servants at NP5 already, so you just automatically burn them when you roll them.
Old 2017-06-28, 20:48   Link #24244
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Read on reddit that the tutorial roll only gives up to 4* servants? Anyone confirm that?

In any case,
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I am still waiting for Rasen to roll 2 5-stars at about 0.0001 (or 0.01% chance). On average, you would need to reroll about 1000 times for that to happen. This is lazy non-precise probability math but I don't think the actual figure is too far away from it
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 21:10   Link #24245
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Same thing has probably been happening to you for a while in the JP version, except you have all these 3* Servants at NP5 already, so you just automatically burn them when you roll them.
Naw, man. This is my first time playing. Triple Ushi's, caster Medea, and caster Cu.
Old 2017-06-28, 21:10   Link #24246
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I am still waiting for Rasen to roll 2 5-stars at about 0.0001 (or 0.01% chance). On average, you would need to reroll about 1000 times for that to happen. This is lazy non-precise probability math but I don't think the actual figure is too far away from it
Uh, one lucky "player" pulled this (taken from the Facebook group's Riswansyah):

Spoiler for Ultimate salt:

One in a million players they say.
Old 2017-06-28, 21:32   Link #24247
-gold-

will a new gacha be comming soon for us or should i use stones to draw more heros now?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 22:08   Link #24248
-gold-

Quote:
yeah i drew 4 of the cute berserker card in my totorial draw, kiyohime or something
Old 2017-06-28, 22:30   Link #24249
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Uh, one lucky "player" pulled this (taken from the Facebook group's Riswansyah):

One in a hundred million, actually. 1/100 x 1/100 x 1/100 x 1/100 = 1/100,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
will a new gacha be comming soon for us or should i use stones to draw more heros now?
Most people recommend holding off on rolling until there's an event with a limited Servant, as most of the other Servants can be rolled at any time, but you might want to roll once or twice in the Story gacha (the only Quartz gacha at the moment) once you finish all of the current singularities in order to have a chance at some of the story-locked Servants. There are some really good ones (like Saber Alter) that you can only get that way.
Old 2017-06-28, 22:34   Link #24250
-gold-

Quote:
Quote:
One in a hundred million, actually. 1/100 x 1/100 x 1/100 x 1/100 = 1/100,000,000

Most people recommend holding off on rolling until there's an event with a limited Servant, as most of the other Servants can be rolled at any time, but you might want to roll once or twice in the Story gacha (the only Quartz gacha at the moment) once you finish all of the current singularities in order to have a chance at some of the story-locked Servants. There are some really good ones (like Saber Alter) that you can only get that way.
how do you know if theirs a special servent in a gacha is their a site or somthing?

i want illya just cause shes my fav charecter whens she coming to us?
Old 2017-06-28, 22:52   Link #24251
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gold- View Post
how do you know if theirs a special servent in a gacha is their a site or somthing?

i want illya just cause shes my fav charecter whens she coming to us?
Whenever (if ever) the Prisma Illya collab comes to the EN version. It took over a year for the Japanese version to get her, but there is a Prisma Illya movie coming out soon in Japan, so it's possible that we might get a US version of the collab when it gets licensed here however many months later.

Any time there's a new or special Servant appearing in the game a news item will appear in the game.

As for Servant information in general (and information on the game in general) check out http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org. Just keep in mind that it's based on the Japanese version, so it's about two years ahead, assuming things happen the same and in the same order (they might not).
Old 2017-06-28, 22:54   Link #24252
-gold-

Quote:
Whenever (if ever) the Prisma Illya collab comes to the EN version. It took over a year for the Japanese version to get her, but there is a Prisma Illya movie coming out soon in Japan, so it's possible that we might get a US version of the collab when it gets licensed here however many months later.

Any time there's a new or special Servant appearing in the game a news item will appear in the game.

As for Servant information in general (and information on the game in general) check out http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org. Just keep in mind that it's based on the Japanese version, so it's about two years ahead, assuming things happen the same and in the same order (they might not).
is their fate illya, dont get me wrong loli illyas fine but is fate illya availibul?
Old 2017-06-28, 23:07   Link #24253
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I am pretty interested, but to be honest, it might have been much better had they went down the Higurashi/Umineko manga path of just doing each part separately, and give different manag artists an Order to write and draw rather than this set up.

Hopefully we do get different mangaka working on the event comicization though!
Both manga adaptations aren't exactly the same. The first one, mortalis:stella (cue all the STELLAAA jokes in the stream comments) by Shiramine is from Mash's POV and covers Fuyuki, Orleans, London, Camelot and Saloman while the second, turas realta by Takeshi Kawaguchi is from Ritsuka's POV and covers Fuyuki, Okeanos, America, Babylonia and Saloman.

The former will be serialised in Comic Zero-Sum's September issue (28th July) and the latter Shonen Magazine's September issue (9th August).
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:10   Link #24254
Rasen

Quote:

I call shenanigans!

At the very least, the person probably didn't do it with his free rolls (36 Servants)
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:11   Link #24255
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

I vote to burn this guy.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:21   Link #24256
Chibiloli

Is there any pre-requisites before I can recruit scathach at the Gacha? And on another note, should I invest on a fiendpoint acquired berserker? I'm currently saving my premium rolls for events.
Old 2017-06-28, 23:24   Link #24257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Is there any pre-requisites before I can recruit scathach at the Gacha? And on another note, should I invest on a fiendpoint acquired berserker? I'm currently saving my premium rolls for events.
Wait for her Limited Gatcha.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:35   Link #24258
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Welcome to Gacha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Save your quartz, and check out FGO USA official facebook and twitter accounts once in a while, this is where you'll get announcement of events and limited Servants rate up. Do be careful, rate up doesnt mean guaranted. Now that Ryoshi is in the place, abandon all hope.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:41   Link #24259
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Yes, Ryoshi is known to steal people's luck

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:47   Link #24260
Rasen

Last reroll for the night:

Tamamo Cat

Kaleidoscope

Imaginary Around

Gray Saber card - turns gold -> SUMANAI!

I choked a little.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon