AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-22, 09:59   Link #681
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Sue frame gear remind me of certain anime robot.......especially from the old series mayb

"“Alright, that’s it. We’re doing this! AnchoR, watch papa be a hero out there.”

“Please wait and watch mama show off her dignity to this useless bum, AnchoR♪”" from Clockwork Planet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 10:38   Link #682
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ It's a direct parody of GaoGaiGar.
Old 2017-09-22, 11:34   Link #683
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
^ It's a direct parody of GaoGaiGar.
maaan I'd really love to know why Touya had that in mind when giving Suu her first mech...

... and I guess Yae spanking loli-Regina is due to the crazy Touya had to face.

speaking of which what other neat stuff did Touya introduce to this world? I'm sure as hell some of his... err... 'relatives' are quite happy on stuff linked to them like a big ass and very advanced brewery that could bring out the coveted(?) taste of well made beer

also, its kinda amusing how Touya still keeps his Ishen daimyo(?) armor despite going near-god mode wearing it
Old 2017-09-22, 23:22   Link #684
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Does it say that on December we will be getting Volume 11 by then?
Old 2017-09-23, 00:14   Link #685
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
maaan I'd really love to know why Touya had that in mind when giving Suu her first mech...

... and I guess Yae spanking loli-Regina is due to the crazy Touya had to face.

speaking of which what other neat stuff did Touya introduce to this world? I'm sure as hell some of his... err... 'relatives' are quite happy on stuff linked to them like a big ass and very advanced brewery that could bring out the coveted(?) taste of well made beer

also, its kinda amusing how Touya still keeps his Ishen daimyo(?) armor despite going near-god mode wearing it
Touya has little say in the mech specs. The robo girls just take opinions from the girls and take them into account when making them. Will note though that Touya requested that Suu's mech be made with defense in mind, so it has the strongest defenses out of all of them. The rest....well that's just the robo girls and the prof going crazy after having GaoGaiGar shown to them.

The gods that descend do very little. Nothing large scale or anything. Love god just going around doing her thing here and there, sword god training Touya's knights, hunting god playing at being an adventurer, farming god doing farming and some support for Touya in various things, music god just playing music whenever the situation allows (and doesn't speak a single word), and alcohol god (who looks like a 12 yr old girl) just going around drinking.

As for other things Touya introduced... Only things that come to mind right now are gatchapon being introduced in his country and there was a real life mario kart arc.
Old 2017-09-23, 03:43   Link #686
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Touya has little say in the mech specs. The robo girls just take opinions from the girls and take them into account when making them. Will note though that Touya requested that Suu's mech be made with defense in mind, so it has the strongest defenses out of all of them. The rest....well that's just the robo girls and the prof going crazy after having GaoGaiGar shown to them.

The gods that descend do very little. Nothing large scale or anything. Love god just going around doing her thing here and there, sword god training Touya's knights, hunting god playing at being an adventurer, farming god doing farming and some support for Touya in various things, music god just playing music whenever the situation allows (and doesn't speak a single word), and alcohol god (who looks like a 12 yr old girl) just going around drinking.

As for other things Touya introduced... Only things that come to mind right now are gatchapon being introduced in his country and there was a real life mario kart arc.
I'm even MORE impressed nobody in that world (or on the other world) ragequitted on the kart. Sword Goddess would probably be very happy if Touya ever introduced "Smash Bros" style.

tho really? after showing them that series began the perpetual pestering for moar mech series?

and dahell is with that braids drooling over loli Regina's body...
Old 2017-09-23, 04:38   Link #687
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The mario kart thing was mainly done with royalty of the mirror world and was also part of this little argument between this prince and princess who are car nerds. None of the gods got involved...except for the love god for reasons. As for rage quitting, Touya was the closest thing to that during that arc. He drove onto a skull and crossbones panel, BOOM, then gave up the race after seeing how wrecked his car was....only to then find out later that the wreckage was only an illusion and it wasn't actually nearly as damaged as it appeared. And fyi, emergency teleport escape mechanism on the cars, so nobody will get injured no matter what happens.

Braids is the last of the Babylon numbers and is....well a lolicon. Thus her reaction to the prof's new body.
Old 2017-09-26, 10:49   Link #688
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Anime ended

Why Charlotte not in the harem
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 10:59   Link #689
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ She barely got any screen time in the WN anyway. I only remember like 3-4 scenes with her at most.
Old 2017-09-26, 11:12   Link #690
Vaans
NEET

Will Touya have more than 9 wives?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 11:29   Link #691
Mirable
ミラベル

^after the thing with Nokia princess. Nope, i'm sure not anymore than 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Anime ended

Why Charlotte not in the harem
too kyonyu or too adult perhaps, author hates them
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 11:40   Link #692
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^lolicon author makes lolicon mc just like Sugar~

But well, the anime doesn't leave lasting impression on me, probably will forget in several days
Old 2017-09-26, 14:02   Link #693
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Can't be helped since this is a slow starter type of novel. The end of the anime is actually when things start moving for real.
Old 2017-09-27, 11:12   Link #694
ZeKeR
Superbad

hopefully an S2 to kick off the stuff.

since the mirror world knows of their own parallel n all, I take it the kings Touya's rather familiar with knows of them or is it the entire world aware of them grab the chance to venture forth into his game room as well?

I'm curious about how many people apart from Regina and the gynoids (actually, I'm more surprised they went crazy for mechs when they saw GaoGaiGar since I expected only the likes of Rosetta and Regina squirm in delight on new mecha) went mecha crazy and kept pestering Touya for new inspirations.

Incidentally, seems like the some of the 4 beasts got a girl they'd usually accompany, I reckon, since Sakura has Kougyoku nearby her in illustrations or Ruli. Kohaku is... well... an 'unwilling' one since the girls can pick up the furball and cuddle hell starts
Old 2017-09-27, 13:16   Link #695
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The two worlds got merged together as one because of the evil god, though to the citizens of the now merged worlds, they only see it as a new continent being discovered. For the language barrier, world god made it so that they can understand each other to reduce confusion. In turn of course, most of the countries of the formerly mirror world have joined the international conference, thus also getting some time in the game room.

Only Regina, Monica, and Rosetta do the mech building. All the others just do their own thing as usual.

None of the 4 beasts have any particular girl they usually accompany. They just relax doing their own thing or tag along as bodyguards when any of the girls go out.
Old 2017-09-28, 00:50   Link #696
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^lolicon author makes lolicon mc just like Sugar~

But well, the anime doesn't leave lasting impression on me, probably will forget in several days
How can it doesn't leave lasting impression on you, as you are like Touya (*cough* fellow lolicon and pettanko-lover *cough*)
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 02:39   Link #697
Mirable
ミラベル

^You've got Erotora wrong, he's not really like that, he just love bitch characters XD
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 16:22   Link #698
dragon213

so have only watched the anime so far, so I just wanted to ask, when will Elze be able to kiss Touya like she wants to without punching him because she thinks it's embarrassing, also when will Yae get a kiss with him as well? Just curious since it ended without it happening with either of them
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 03:10   Link #699
trojan13ic

I havent read either wn & ln yet... and Im at ep5 of the anime (not motivated to continue).

Just to confirm...
Since you guys said the author is a lolicon... are all those 9 wives lolis??? For real??? Not even 1 adult looking???
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 03:31   Link #700
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Look this :

Tags
gundam, harem, lolicon mc, smartphone, true harem