AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-19, 07:46   Link #61
NWJY
Newbei Enter

If they still has her body they can use revive
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-19, 15:20   Link #62
marvelB

Speaking of the sister, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, after the rescue, Laius grilled her (no pun intended) about how good it felt going through a dragon's digestive system.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 16:51   Link #63
Tenzen12

Didn't orc chief mentioned that red dragon is active recently? If he doesn't sleep their should speed up a bit.
Old 2015-09-20, 18:13   Link #64
bakato

I wonder what they're gonna do after they rescue the sister? Will Senshi's cooking and knowledge play any role in defeating the dragon?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 18:40   Link #65
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I just realize something. The fire traps in the Dungeon use Olive oil.
Shouldn't the oil gone bad(and unsanitary to use to cook) since the Dungeon been around for a long time?
Old 2015-09-20, 19:05   Link #66
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

inb4 Senshi is also maintaining the traps
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 04:56   Link #67
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually I'm curious about the so-called corpse collectors (the people who make a business of collecting fallen adventurers and bringing them to the surface for revival) as well. Just how deep would these folk venture before it becomes, well, impractical for them to retrieve people?
Old 2015-09-21, 07:15   Link #68
FateAnomaly

I am sure they have plenty of business even just on the upper floors.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 07:54   Link #69
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually I'm curious about the so-called corpse collectors (the people who make a business of collecting fallen adventurers and bringing them to the surface for revival) as well. Just how deep would these folk venture before it becomes, well, impractical for them to retrieve people?
Given that there are taverns down there with beer, food and women I think some of them just live there and go out and revive those people and take more money/equipment than those on the first two levels.

As for the new chapters, damn that Senshi! Make "holy water" sorbet outta ghosts! XDDD

But ghosts or spirits really seem terrible opponents on 3rd level, like you can't defend against them at all when they possess and curse you. Only magic and holy stuff works against them.
Old 2015-09-21, 09:28   Link #70
kaikalaila

Oh man I agree, those spirit/ghost mob is just too dangerous. Without a cleric/holy water, you are doomed the moment they got you and not much can hurt them other than wasting resources, magic with mp.

And this is not the lowest yet.

Reading till the end before the sorbet as in the title, I kept thinking how are they gonna eat the ghost? haha
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 09:33   Link #71
NWJY
Newbei Enter

ahhhahahaha use the spirit or ghost to chill down the holy water
Let eat some ice sherbet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 09:34   Link #72
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I was thinking of spinning them around like a thread to make cotton candy, but nope.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 11:22   Link #73
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

How to make Holy Sorbet.
lol Laius and his mouth again.
Old 2015-09-21, 13:05   Link #74
James Rye

Laius clearly thinks with his stomach. Ghost chasing us, no matter, must grab bugjam patty! xD

Hope this one manages to get some little anime someday.^^
Old 2015-09-21, 15:33   Link #75
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Farlyn looks like she was a great girl. I miss her. And I find it hard to forgive the two who deserted the party, even if I understand they had to look after themselves.

I don't think it would have been good if Laius had been eaten instead, though. Who else would have had the idea to live off the dungeon?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 16:54   Link #76
marvelB

As neat as the sherbet/sorbet was, I'm actually more impressed that Senshi had his own "recipe" for holy water. Dude really is a jack of all trades, all things considered.

And yeah, I'm liking Farlyn now, too. And as tactless as Laius' line near the end may have seemed, he clearly misses her too, and I really do hope she gets rescued. Maybe the party can even bring her along for their gourmet dungeon adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post

Maybe they're like Senshi and are clever enough to use the dungeon's resources to their advantage in their line of trade?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 14:07   Link #77
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Farlyn looks like she was a great girl. I miss her. And I find it hard to forgive the two who deserted the party, even if I understand they had to look after themselves.
She's not his sister for no reason though .
Old 2015-09-27, 15:32   Link #78
bakato

Author must be getting desperate. Now they're diving into paintings for food, but it's all for naught. No cooking in this chapter, but I think the author's trying to set up some mystery and intrigue with regards to the history of the dungeon.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 15:41   Link #79
Xacual

That dark elf feels really suspicious.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 15:50   Link #80
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sorry Laius. No food for you! lol
^I wonder if the Dark Elf will play an important role later since he was protecting the Royals?

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy