AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-04, 18:49   Link #41
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
What interest me the most is that you can buy titles with skill points too , even 2 certain unique ones that interest her .
I think the reason of that she probably has one of the highest if not the highest appraisal levels in the world and with that allows her to see deeply into skills that you should not normally be able to see into. even though the hero boy has a 100,000 points he can't do much with it except the skills that ar to his affinity, while she is capable of seeing deeper and buying them with the little points she has.
(I think humans are naturally born with more points than monsters which also shows why she gets more points a she levels up)

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-07-04 at 19:03.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 18:53   Link #42
bludvein

Quote:
What interest me the most is that you can buy titles with skill points too , even 2 certain unique ones that interest her .
I don't think those were the hero and devil titles, but the actual skills you acquire with the titles. When Shun got the hero title there was actually a skill called hero lvl1 that went with it. They are both probably overall stat correction skills based on the conversation the older brother had with the king. She was monologueing about taking the devil skill would maybe net her the title as well, like taking the virtue and sin skills came with the "ruler of x" titles. According to the side story it doesn't work like that for the devil and hero titles, since supposedly only one can exist at a time of each and it's decided by the system when the old one dies.

As for humans naturally having more skill points, maybe. It would be fair considering that demons get far higher base capacity values, but Kumoko is getting more skill points per level as she evolves into better species.

Last edited by bludvein; 2015-07-04 at 19:19.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 18:57   Link #43
SereneSolace

Hero boy is an exception. I am assuming because he is the hero and a reincarnated person, he is born with 100,000 points. His sister, a normal human, is born with zero skill points.
SereneSolace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-04, 19:02   Link #44
cabman11

Watch her get the title:
[St. Demon] or [half and half] or [contradicting god of black and white]
Old 2015-07-05, 05:06   Link #45
Breimn

argh dat cliffhanger! What happens now?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 06:13   Link #46
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
argh dat cliffhanger! What happens now?
I knew that the good old pattern of "when Kumoko feels strong, a much bigger fish appears in the pond" was gonna stand true yet again ever since her stats hit 4k. We all know what skill is going to activate now, but she should be back with barely any mp and hp 1.....

It's obvious that the next chapter is gonna be a SS side , the author just loves leaving us hanging, there it should be 1 or may~be 2 more chaps before their 12am....... Heck, the author might do a string of 1 or 2 days worth of SSs only for suspense's sake

The author is also pretty sly in using 竜 and 龍 as "different evolutionary steps"; took me eons to realize it

.... Let's hope Kumoko's next evolution is good, since it's implied that titles and skills affect the options she gets and certainy she has been going through quite the ordeal to get to the next step.
Old 2015-07-05, 06:44   Link #47
Breimn

竜 and 龍
What do they mean? Unfortunatly forced to use GT since can't speak&read jap or chin.
As for that skill i thought about it too but things are pretty hard at the moment . With all the same kin dragons she has been killing as of now i wonder if she gets a special related evolution.
Old 2015-07-05, 07:06   Link #48
cabman11

Quote:
竜 and 龍
What do they mean? Unfortunatly forced to use GT since can't speak&read jap or chin.
As for that skill i thought about it too but things are pretty hard at the moment . With all the same kin dragons she has been killing as of now i wonder if she gets a special related evolution.
竜 the first one is a western Dragon Classic type

龍 is an eastern Dragon. Long snake type.
Old 2015-07-05, 07:11   Link #49
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
竜 and 龍
What do they mean?
The two mean "dragon" and read the same; the second kanji is apparently not used very much nowdays since it's much more complex than the first one. On the sea of fire, Kumoko fought and ate a 火竜 , so I was surprised when a 火龍 popped up later; since judging by the words, it should be the same,..... but it's actually a evolved form, much stronger.
Old 2015-07-05, 09:59   Link #50
Breimn

Lol author fooled us.And at least she finally used the magic i was waiting for a long time.
Old 2015-07-05, 10:03   Link #51
cabman11

That arrogance doh. she really sounded pissed off

"I am the ruler of arrogance.
As the ruler of arrogance I must, no, i will live life proudly and fully.
I will not run away. I will never be able to regain my pride if I do
So i will absolutely not run away
I will not lose the likes of you."

and the gates of hell have been open

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-07-05 at 10:20.
Old 2015-07-05, 10:47   Link #52
cabman11

Daily page view statistics
http://kasasagi.hinaproject.com/acce...ncode/n7975cr/

Its super popular

Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-05, 15:15   Link #53
Amuris

hoooooo so that's how she managed the spell.

Spoiler for spell:
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 15:55   Link #54
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
hoooooo so that's how she managed the spell.

Spoiler for spell:
she's casting ritual class level spells by herself in the middle of a fight
Old 2015-07-06, 04:13   Link #55
Amuris

I just realizes something, partly because I lose focus during the side stories cuz no kumoko.

Spoiler for hero/maou:
Old 2015-07-06, 04:52   Link #56
bludvein

Quote:
I just realizes something, partly because I lose focus during the side stories cuz no kumoko.

Spoiler for hero/maou:
I said his before, but she wasn't looking to buy the hero/devil titles, but the skills. They aren't the same thing. I don't remember anything about having to be the devil to get space magic either.

The administrators are kind of shadowy, but it makes zero sense for them to go out of their way to build the wisdom skill for Kumoko if she's doing something they don't want or are threatened by.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 07:22   Link #57
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ohhh boy, is that an administrator?

Is about time for Kumoko's existence to come out in the open to the world!

PD : It's better for that evolution to be good.... To bad she didn't evolved prior to 150, we won't get herin the bestiary omake
Old 2015-07-06, 10:16   Link #58
Dart-Sama

Quote:

Spoiler for hero/maou:
this is actually in line with i was thinking that she could become a goddess in the future (screw heros nd maous)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I said his before, but she wasn't looking to buy the hero/devil titles, but the skills. They aren't the same thing. I don't remember anything about having to be the devil to get space magic either.

The administrators are kind of shadowy, but it makes zero sense for them to go out of their way to build the wisdom skill for Kumoko if she's doing something they don't want or are threatened by.
again, the existence of admins speaks of a system, and who apoints admins? the systems i dare say, pretty much like evil god average novel
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 10:40   Link #59
cabman11

she's doing gravity training now
Old 2015-07-06, 10:40   Link #60
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

it was stated at the beginning that only the hero and maou can use space magic. As for the titles, when she buys skills like the sins or virtues, she receives the title along with it. Just like how the receive the skill when the get the title skills and titles with the same name are a matched set. Also, as far as the wisdom skill goes, that's the point. They aren't doing this for her. She's messing up and altering the system they built. It might be a trait of the unreadable skill and/or being reincarnated from another world.

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation