AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-02-16, 02:34   Link #55941
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Chifuyu is OP as she is now. Do you honestly even NEED her powered up even further?

Thoughts of Kancolle's Nagato come to mind uh-oh.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 04:44   Link #55942
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

How fast is the fastest IS capable of moving?
Old 2015-02-16, 07:43   Link #55943
DarkJak2050

Wouldn't be surprised if it's as fast as Koro-Sensei from Assassination Classroom (Mach 20).

If not, Faster...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 08:10   Link #55944
demino_hellsin
That one guy

supersonic is already considered a feat by Cecilia and the girls, especially supersonic combat. I'm guessing somewhere just above hypersonic would be the current limit.
Old 2015-02-16, 09:22   Link #55945
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Maybe it can Clock Up.
Old 2015-02-16, 11:41   Link #55946
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Weird ass xover.

A what if in the same vein as Stratos idea of 2 parallel worlds of IS meet. Only the other world did not develop IS but instead were graced with the presence of Helheim?

Ichika(helheimverse): custodian of the forbidden fruit and used it to travel back in time to stop helheim but due to his inexperience with it, ended up jumping to another dimension entirely. He transforms to a kamen rider via the apple lockseed which has three stages: normal, silver and gold. Each form being more powerful than the last. When using a lockseed that is not the forbidden fruit, Ichika's version of the arms is automatically the fresh version.

Houki(helheimverse): one of the young women vying for the forbidden fruit being looked after by Ichika. She possesses the orange, pineapple and strawberry lockseeds. She eventually gains the power of jimber mix when her sister gives her the energy lockseed copies lemon, cherry and peach. Then she exceeds those when given the kachidoki arms and kiwami arms by her sister even later.

Rin(Helheimverse): the user of the grape and kiwi lockseeds. In terms of power, her lockseed collection is the weakest but she makes up for it by having the most types of vehicle lockseeds as well as multiple watermelon lockseeds. everyone else only has the basic rose attacker or sakura hurricane while Rin owns a dandeliner, tulip hopper and both variations of the bike. She is eventually tricked into using the yomi lockseed but is saved from it. She keeps it though.

Cecilia(helheimverse): another trier for the forbidden fruit. She commands the banana and mango lockseeds. As a method to intensify the conflict, she is anonymously given a copy of the lemon energy lockseed and genesis driver by Tabane Shinonono.

Charlotte(helheimverse): user of the donguri and durian lockseeds, she is a seemingly lesser goddess candidate that makes up for her lack of power with frightening skill. Despite being the same age as her competitors or younger, she displays combat skills and experience far beyond her years.

Laura(Helheimverse): user of the melon lockseed and melon energy lockseed that once belonged to her teacher, Chifuyu(helheimverse). She eventually relinquishes the lockseeds and the corresponding drivers to the Chifuyu of ISverse in hopes that it will at least save this version of their original master. Laura is eventually given the cherry energy and lemon energy lockseeds along with a genesis driver by her sister who serves Tabane.

Chifuyu(helheimverse): deceased sister of Ichika. The former user of the melon and melon energy lockseeds. But even in her world very few know about her role as the first user of lockseeds. The tester of the first sengoku driver and the first lockseed, blood orange. Her DNA locked sengoku driver was given to an alternate version of herself and seems to work fine.

Tatenashi(helheimverse): user of the sunflower lockseed. Unlike others who use standardized sengoku or genesis drivers, Tatenashi uses a custom driver for her sunflower lockseeds as it requires multiple copies for her to transform or do much of anything. Unlike other lockseed users, she actually burns through her sunflower lockseeds and is forced to dispose of them once used to charge a finishing attack. Despite being the weakest lockseed, the unique application of them and Tatenashi's innate combat talents make her a formidable opponent the best prefer not to tangle with. Also vying to be the goddess despite cooperating with her sister who seeks the same.

Kanzashi(helheimverse): uses the matsubokkuri energy lockseed, the weakest amongst energy lockseed. This puts her somewhere in the middle of the power rankings solely by lockseed quality. However using technology of her own make, she is able to create slightly lesser version drone riders making her lack of power irrelevant in the face of vast numbers. Despite wanting the forbidden fruit, she cooperates with her sister who wants the same.

Squall(helheimverse): uses the dragonfruit energy lockseed. She hunts after the forbidden fruit with her lover at her beck and call. She plans to coordinate with the Squall in ISverse to obtain what she wants.

Chloe(helheimverse): uninterested in the forbidden fruit. She only acts as additional muscle for Tabane and errand runner. Originally given copies of three energy lockseeds: lemon, cherry and peach. She gives the lemon and cherry energy lockseeds to her sister as a sign of acknowledging familial bonds by arming Laura for the battles to come claiming the peach energy lockseed would be more than enough for herself.

Tabane(helheimverse): She gleefully followed Ichika to the ISverse in hopes of seeing the battles grow greater. She uses a dark orange lockseed and dark apple lockseed which are synced to Houki's driver and lockseeds. Despite designing Houki's lockseeds as the ultimate sources of power, Tabane's dark orange lockseed draws power from Houki's normal and jimber form combat data. Tabane had intended to make Houki release the full power of the Kachidoki and Kiwami lockseeds' which were formed with helheim's direct blessing and forbidden fruit fragment repsectively to feed to the dark apple lockseed and give Tabane power that would surpass even the forbidden fruit.

M(helheimverse): one of the first who fell during the first rush to claim the powers of helheim. She is assumed dead but actually still alive. She surpassed helheim's trial and became something that surpasses an overlord by eating raw helheim fruits. She now wants to make the world fall to ruin as she has.
Old 2015-02-16, 19:07   Link #55947
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
How about you give Sol's power's to Chifuyu? Imagine Chifuyu wielding Fire Seal and wrecking the gears.

But I guess that's too OP already.

However Chifuyu in using Sol's Dragon Install super will be very epic to see.
Epic, yes indeed, but I wanted to push this more for the story... If I did do ChifuyuBadguy, I'd make Ichika into Justice. That would give sufficient reason for Chifuyu to hate Tabane enough to want to kill her.

But really, thanks to Xrd, now I know that it's really none of anyone's fault. If Justice wasn't corrupted, then the UW wouldn't have gained a foothold in this world, and the Backyard wouldn't have tried to forcefully encroach on our world and indirectly cause the annihilation of Japan. ... 0.o
But then, guess who - USA - puts all the blame onto the original researchers and opens the projects up years later to find a military use for the Gear Tech. 'Justice', who was promised that it wouldn't happen before being put under, is very upset. So upset that the anger opens up a link to the Backyard, and to the bastard UW, and he goes berserk and takes nearly 60% of the world's population in the first 25 years of the Neo-100 Years War before his sister puts him down.
Old 2015-02-16, 20:32   Link #55948
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Demi, in that verse you wrote out. If the IS weren't developed, what's their standing in that universe?

The Nyxerius Realm that I have in mind, I honestly don't know how it's going to be. Even now I'm just thinking as I write out first arc's chapters. Supposedly the two lead OCs are presumed MIA at the end of the first arc. Come second arc, they return in much powerful forms.
Old 2015-02-16, 20:36   Link #55949
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Epic, yes indeed, but I wanted to push this more for the story... If I did do ChifuyuBadguy, I'd make Ichika into Justice. That would give sufficient reason for Chifuyu to hate Tabane enough to want to kill her.

But really, thanks to Xrd, now I know that it's really none of anyone's fault. If Justice wasn't corrupted, then the UW wouldn't have gained a foothold in this world, and the Backyard wouldn't have tried to forcefully encroach on our world and indirectly cause the annihilation of Japan. ... 0.o
But then, guess who - USA - puts all the blame onto the original researchers and opens the projects up years later to find a military use for the Gear Tech. 'Justice', who was promised that it wouldn't happen before being put under, is very upset. So upset that the anger opens up a link to the Backyard, and to the bastard UW, and he goes berserk and takes nearly 60% of the world's population in the first 25 years of the Neo-100 Years War before his sister puts him down.
Problem: Ichika would still be so mindless and becomes a pawn.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 21:00   Link #55950
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Weird ass xover.

A what if in the same vein as Stratos idea of 2 parallel worlds of IS meet. Only the other world did not develop IS but instead were graced with the presence of Helheim?

Ichika(helheimverse): custodian of the forbidden fruit and used it to travel back in time to stop helheim but due to his inexperience with it, ended up jumping to another dimension entirely. He transforms to a kamen rider via the apple lockseed which has three stages: normal, silver and gold. Each form being more powerful than the last. When using a lockseed that is not the forbidden fruit, Ichika's version of the arms is automatically the fresh version.

Houki(helheimverse): one of the young women vying for the forbidden fruit being looked after by Ichika. She possesses the orange, pineapple and strawberry lockseeds. She eventually gains the power of jimber mix when her sister gives her the energy lockseed copies lemon, cherry and peach. Then she exceeds those when given the kachidoki arms and kiwami arms by her sister even later.

Rin(Helheimverse): the user of the grape and kiwi lockseeds. In terms of power, her lockseed collection is the weakest but she makes up for it by having the most types of vehicle lockseeds as well as multiple watermelon lockseeds. everyone else only has the basic rose attacker or sakura hurricane while Rin owns a dandeliner, tulip hopper and both variations of the bike. She is eventually tricked into using the yomi lockseed but is saved from it. She keeps it though.

Cecilia(helheimverse): another trier for the forbidden fruit. She commands the banana and mango lockseeds. As a method to intensify the conflict, she is anonymously given a copy of the lemon energy lockseed and genesis driver by Tabane Shinonono.

Charlotte(helheimverse): user of the donguri and durian lockseeds, she is a seemingly lesser goddess candidate that makes up for her lack of power with frightening skill. Despite being the same age as her competitors or younger, she displays combat skills and experience far beyond her years.

Laura(Helheimverse): user of the melon lockseed and melon energy lockseed that once belonged to her teacher, Chifuyu(helheimverse). She eventually relinquishes the lockseeds and the corresponding drivers to the Chifuyu of ISverse in hopes that it will at least save this version of their original master. Laura is eventually given the cherry energy and lemon energy lockseeds along with a genesis driver by her sister who serves Tabane.

Chifuyu(helheimverse): deceased sister of Ichika. The former user of the melon and melon energy lockseeds. But even in her world very few know about her role as the first user of lockseeds. The tester of the first sengoku driver and the first lockseed, blood orange. Her DNA locked sengoku driver was given to an alternate version of herself and seems to work fine.

Tatenashi(helheimverse): user of the sunflower lockseed. Unlike others who use standardized sengoku or genesis drivers, Tatenashi uses a custom driver for her sunflower lockseeds as it requires multiple copies for her to transform or do much of anything. Unlike other lockseed users, she actually burns through her sunflower lockseeds and is forced to dispose of them once used to charge a finishing attack. Despite being the weakest lockseed, the unique application of them and Tatenashi's innate combat talents make her a formidable opponent the best prefer not to tangle with. Also vying to be the goddess despite cooperating with her sister who seeks the same.

Kanzashi(helheimverse): uses the matsubokkuri energy lockseed, the weakest amongst energy lockseed. This puts her somewhere in the middle of the power rankings solely by lockseed quality. However using technology of her own make, she is able to create slightly lesser version drone riders making her lack of power irrelevant in the face of vast numbers. Despite wanting the forbidden fruit, she cooperates with her sister who wants the same.

Squall(helheimverse): uses the dragonfruit energy lockseed. She hunts after the forbidden fruit with her lover at her beck and call. She plans to coordinate with the Squall in ISverse to obtain what she wants.

Chloe(helheimverse): uninterested in the forbidden fruit. She only acts as additional muscle for Tabane and errand runner. Originally given copies of three energy lockseeds: lemon, cherry and peach. She gives the lemon and cherry energy lockseeds to her sister as a sign of acknowledging familial bonds by arming Laura for the battles to come claiming the peach energy lockseed would be more than enough for herself.

Tabane(helheimverse): She gleefully followed Ichika to the ISverse in hopes of seeing the battles grow greater. She uses a dark orange lockseed and dark apple lockseed which are synced to Houki's driver and lockseeds. Despite designing Houki's lockseeds as the ultimate sources of power, Tabane's dark orange lockseed draws power from Houki's normal and jimber form combat data. Tabane had intended to make Houki release the full power of the Kachidoki and Kiwami lockseeds' which were formed with helheim's direct blessing and forbidden fruit fragment repsectively to feed to the dark apple lockseed and give Tabane power that would surpass even the forbidden fruit.

M(helheimverse): one of the first who fell during the first rush to claim the powers of helheim. She is assumed dead but actually still alive. She surpassed helheim's trial and became something that surpasses an overlord by eating raw helheim fruits. She now wants to make the world fall to ruin as she has.
The question is, one again, when will you do this?
Old 2015-02-16, 21:00   Link #55951
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Problem: Ichika would still be so mindless and becomes a pawn.
Problem? I fail to see the problem...

He's just a catalyst - a plot device - not a main. Which can probably be argued about his actual standing in canon...
Old 2015-02-16, 21:12   Link #55952
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: There is no true standing within that world. It is being rushed into evolution and therefore the world is plunged in conflict. Through the many battles and wars waged to take control of the resources helheim provides as well as the secrets it keeps, these are the girls that emerged as the last few survivors. Natural Selection at work.

@fireminer: Dunno. The idea just kind of came to me after watching the MV for Ranbu Escalation. I tried imagining the duet as being between Ichika and Houki; or Chifuyu and Tabane. The end result was a twisted world where Tabane is the first to discover Helheim and manipulate its power to give her the strength to mold the world. Chifuyu is still her first friend and they kind of have a Ryoma-Takatora thing going on there. When the first Helheim outbreak occurs, Chifuyu went forth as Bujin Gaim to defend the people. Though both are fairly callous in terms of civilian casualties, Chifuyu reveals that she is still bound by human sentiments by wanting to safeguard her brother. This is something Tabane does not share with Chifuyu and so sequesters her from the main plan. In the end, Helheimverse Chifuyu dies in combat against Helheimverse Tabane. The former already using her Zangetsu Shin gear while Tabane has already perfected her Gaim Yami gear from Houki's countless battles.
Old 2015-02-16, 21:15   Link #55953
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Problem? I fail to see the problem...

He's just a catalyst - a plot device - not a main. Which can probably be argued about his actual standing in canon...
As much as I dislike him arguably being mere a catalyst, I dislike it even more that it would, at some point, involve him dying to allow character/plot development.

...actually dying, that is. They already pulled off the revival once.
Old 2015-02-16, 21:15   Link #55954
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

... At least give him something less humiliate.
And make sure nothing sprout from his back.
Bạck to topic, something to distract you guys:
Quote:
Similar to modern (or antiquity as our characters may call) aircrafts, the lowest price seats are situated on the end of the airships, where noise and turbulence make by engines are in the strongest. It’s also takes a lot longer to get to the restaurant - Maya’s legs have almost given up when she arrives, and her stomach even more restless because of the hunger. Maya immediately orders a cheese sandwich.
While she her hands are busily mixing sugar and lemon with the pekoe tea, her eyes closely observing the place - career habit. The restaurant for third and second-rate passengers is nothing special., filled with wicked-seat bistro chairs and four-legged round tables made of plywood. They’re scarcely occupied for now, only with a few middle-aged men reading the gazettes, businessmen taking a hasty breakfast just like her, and a traveller, whose face’s obscured by the light, airily watching the pack of migrating birds from the corner.
It’s a wonderful day indeed. Maya is never a fan of height, but she could really enjoy the panoramic view from here. They are flying just below the cloud - there is scarcely any on that day, just enough to giving you a feeling of laziness. Sun rays pierced through the windows and lit up fire in the irises. Looking down, it’s an all brown: The wheat fields are almost harvestable, fat grains hang loosely and might fall even with the slightest touch. Fall has certainly left a brilliant parting gift on this world.
In no time does the dish before her is emptied. A bit too greasy for her taste, but again, that is the problem with airships food - they mask the blandness with salt and oil.
When Maya moves to the vending machine to get some drinks for herself, her eyes caught a glimpse of the two women, none seem to be suspicious of her, secretly trading a piece of paper that is emblazoned with a sword and book. It doesn’t stay on the table long. The two of them then part ways, one return to the first-class cabins, while the second moves toward the end of the ship.
… The Saepius’ emblem. Why is it here? Has one of their transaction just happened before her? Too many things is not right here…
Old 2015-02-16, 22:20   Link #55955
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

That's a really nice idea, demino.
Old 2015-02-16, 22:28   Link #55956
I'm-here-present

Quote:

Imagine a painful confrontation between a justice ichika and chifuyu as sol. It would be an extremely epic fight and an emotional at the end where chifuyu finally defeats ichika in the ends.

Maybe as reference to justice's last words, ichika would say:
"I wish the three of us could talk again" meaning him, chifuyu and tabane.
Guess like you said Tabane is the gear maker and madoka is I-no.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 00:59   Link #55957
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'd change that line to something more specific to them. No use in straight copying everything from the other source material - that makes it boring.

"Why couldn't I control you...?"

"Baka, I'm your big sister. Besides, I injected myself with the Gear cells long before Tabane gave them to you."

"I...see. Heh... still always ahead of me, no matter what I do... *coughs*"

"..."

"Hey... even as I am... am I still your family...?" Even with the Suit aiding his speech, it sounded ragged and pained.

She looked down at him, her loose hair billowing out back behind her. As 'Justice', he could never be forgiven by the world. Thanks to the lies, he was being blamed for the destruction of Japan - their mutual home. Nearly 3 billion people were dead because of his rampage that lasted nearly 90 years. And even then, it wasn't entirely his fault. Damn that woman...! Why did she knowingly try to send Ichika to the BackYard!? Why did contact with that thing have to be made!? Whatever it was...ruined their entire world. And yet... here he lay. No, 'Justice' could never be forgiven... yet...

"Of course. You'll always be my silly little brother...Ichika." She felt her voice break at the end as her vision swam. "You'll ... always be... my family."

"Thank you... Chifuyu-nee...." His breathing was heavier. "Despite what I said..."

"I know... you didn't mean it."

"I just wish... we could all... be a family... again..."
Old 2015-02-17, 03:08   Link #55958
I'm-here-present

Quote:
I'd change that line to something more specific to them. No use in straight copying everything from the other source material - that makes it boring.

"Why couldn't I control you...?"

"Baka, I'm your big sister. Besides, I injected myself with the Gear cells long before Tabane gave them to you."

"I...see. Heh... still always ahead of me, no matter what I do... *coughs*"

"..."

"Hey... even as I am... am I still your family...?" Even with the Suit aiding his speech, it sounded ragged and pained.

She looked down at him, her loose hair billowing out back behind her. As 'Justice', he could never be forgiven by the world. Thanks to the lies, he was being blamed for the destruction of Japan - their mutual home. Nearly 3 billion people were dead because of his rampage that lasted nearly 90 years. And even then, it wasn't entirely his fault. Damn that woman...! Why did she knowingly try to send Ichika to the BackYard!? Why did contact with that thing have to be made!? Whatever it was...ruined their entire world. And yet... here he lay. No, 'Justice' could never be forgiven... yet...

"Of course. You'll always be my silly little brother...Ichika." She felt her voice break at the end as her vision swam. "You'll ... always be... my family."

"Thank you... Chifuyu-nee...." His breathing was heavier. "Despite what I said..."

"I know... you didn't mean it."

"I just wish... we could all... be a family... again..."
Much better, better than anything I would write since you are much more close when writing Ichika and Chifuyu's interaction.

Despite the tragedy, this scenario is pretty good, but I wonder who will play Ky Kiske? Obviously not Maya.
But I'm bitter about killing Ichika permanently, since you're twisting the story a little bit, maybe we can make Ichika come back somehow.
Spoiler for Spoiler:
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 03:29   Link #55959
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

“Get away from my sister!”

Ichika swings the Yukihara with great force. The energy blade sears the air it cuts through right as the assailant jumps away. Landing right between Chifuyu, who is already down on her knees and the unknown attacker.

“Ichika…!”

“You okay, Chifuyu-nee?”

“Sister?” Says the attacker. The tone of his masked voice blurred between condescendence and genuine curiosity.

“Who are you?”

“The actual question here, Orimura, is who are you?” He points at Ichika.

“What?”

Ichika’s arms lowered a little from confusion. Who am I? He mentally asks himself. Behind him, Chifuyu fears the words about to be spoken by the unknown person, who appears to have knowledge on Ichika which she thought only she had. Being able to sense another person’s thoughts is not quite as pleasant in this situation.

No… Don’t…!

“Are you really Orimura Ichika, the younger brother of Orimura Chifuyu? Or rather...”

NO!

“...rather, a bio-synthetic construct created using the DNA of the actual Orimura Ichika, who was never born?”

“W-What are you saying?”

Ichika’s grip on the Yukihara starts to weaken. Chifuyu could clearly see the reluctance plastered all over his face. The masked perpetrator, on the other hand, isn’t showing any apparent hostility - the muzzle end of his rifle rests on the ground and the wing binders collapse behind him. He then looks at Chifuyu.

“Tell him.”
Old 2015-02-17, 07:10   Link #55960
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Orimura Ichika. What is it going to take for you to start really training seriously? Do you need a hint of tragedy in your life to drive you? Or do you simply not care?

I could be motivated...to give you some motivation.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest