AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 19:35   Link #141
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I'm pretty certain this ends at 26 episodes, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope it will reach where the manga is now.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 03:12   Link #142
kuromitsu

Well, I don't mean from panel to panel. But it seems the manga is just finishing the Yukimura arc (the chapter I read started what could be the last fight), so in theory it's possible that the anime writers consulted the mangaka, and the anime will follow along the same general lines and reach the same conclusion.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 13:26   Link #143
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Figures Jinbei would fall into that trap. Ooka is definitely an awesome samurai. Lol Hibachi sister falls for Jinbei. Well reinforcements arrive next week.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:12   Link #144
kuromitsu

Man, I love Jinbei. And Oooka is awesome, too, and I love his "batsu desu" catchphrase. xD (Though this time he finally had a △ situation... xD)

Also, respect for KENN - I haven't him in many roles, and those were rather soft-spoken characters, so I didn't expect him to be so good at playing a hot-blooded character like Jinbei. I did some reading, and apparently many people weren't impressed when they heard that he was cast as Jinbei (and it seems many of them wanted a female seiyuu), and certainly the start was a bit rocky. But he's got the hang of it by now, and he's doing a great job. He's totally destroying his throat, though, but that's the sign that he's doing it right. I can't wait to hear Jinbei getting very, very pissed off (which is bound to happen whenever he finally reaches Yukimura).

And while I'm on the topic of seiyuu, in this episode we get Miki Shinichirou! xD Dragonfly Ninja doesn't top his stint in Azazel-san earlier this year, but it's always great to hear him.
Old 2013-07-29, 15:54   Link #145
Miraluka
Banned

Mother of God, that ass is really big
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 16:24   Link #146
kuromitsu

Whoa...
Old 2013-07-29, 17:37   Link #147
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mother of God, that ass is really big
Is that good or bad?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 20:22   Link #148
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Man, I love Jinbei. And Oooka is awesome, too, and I love his "batsu desu" catchphrase. xD (Though this time he finally had a △ situation... xD)

Also, respect for KENN - I haven't him in many roles, and those were rather soft-spoken characters, so I didn't expect him to be so good at playing a hot-blooded character like Jinbei. I did some reading, and apparently many people weren't impressed when they heard that he was cast as Jinbei (and it seems many of them wanted a female seiyuu), and certainly the start was a bit rocky. But he's got the hang of it by now, and he's doing a great job. He's totally destroying his throat, though, but that's the sign that he's doing it right. I can't wait to hear Jinbei getting very, very pissed off (which is bound to happen whenever he finally reaches Yukimura).

And while I'm on the topic of seiyuu, in this episode we get Miki Shinichirou! xD Dragonfly Ninja doesn't top his stint in Azazel-san earlier this year, but it's always great to hear him.
I hear a bit of Hibito (Uchuu Kyoudai) in Kenn's performance here, and his work in Ginga e Kickoff had it's boisterous moments - though he was the sulkiest of the triplets. He's great, but so is this whole cast. Adding Miki-sama only makes it better (too bad it wasn't for longer).

Since Kuroageaha is clearly ticketed for Jinbei, maybe Irori and Tenma can pair up.

Incidentally - Hibachi's little sister is Irori?
Old 2013-07-29, 21:50   Link #149
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ok! Last evening I finally caught up to ep 16. (Whew!) ... Will try and get to ep 17 in the next few days. ^^

This really is an excellent series ...
Old 2013-07-30, 03:19   Link #150
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I hear a bit of Hibito (Uchuu Kyoudai) in Kenn's performance here, and his work in Ginga e Kickoff had it's boisterous moments - though he was the sulkiest of the triplets. He's great, but so is this whole cast. Adding Miki-sama only makes it better (too bad it wasn't for longer).
I guess KENN sounds mostly normal when Jinbei speaks normally, which is the part where he could perhaps improve to sound more full of suppressed(?) energy and tension. (For example, listen to Hoshi Souichirou here.) Then again, I don't know if he needs to go that far, for all his hot-bloodedness and energy, Jinbei is still relatively mellow.

In any case, he sounds great, and as you said, so does the rest of the cast, guest stars included. I wonder who they got for the rest of the Sanada bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Incidentally - Hibachi's little sister is Irori?
I bet the entire family has names like that...

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-07-30 at 04:25.
Old 2013-07-30, 04:21   Link #151
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

A clan full of hot chicks.
Old 2013-07-30, 11:51   Link #152
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

That ED is addicting....
Old 2013-08-01, 17:00   Link #153
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Jinbei never change. You're right your eyes do not look that evil, is exactly what I thought when I saw that picture to.

Oooka's "Your wrong!" to Jinbei as he tapped on that bug was to funny. This show never ceases to amuse me. And Jinbei is growing quite the harem.

It's good that Oooka finally realized that Jinbei follows his own rules and it's best to just go with his flow.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 10:17   Link #154
bastek66

NSFW
Dat ass
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-04, 22:57   Link #155
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
NSFW
Dat ass
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow, I wonder what kind of face will pull our innocent protagonist once he gets the privilege to see... dat big ass.
Old 2013-08-05, 14:47   Link #156
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Sounded like the Magistrate wasn't going to be herself anymore after she visits the well. Seems Mugai has some hopes for Jinbei. Munenao really is an idiot for ever trusting Sanada. At least the group saved the people for now.
Old 2013-08-05, 15:13   Link #157
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Sounded like the Magistrate wasn't going to be herself anymore after she visits the well. Seems Mugai has some hopes for Jinbei.
Actually, it seems to me that he was trying to tell Jinbei about what the Magistrate was about to do, realized Jinbei was an idiot, and left it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Munenao really is an idiot for ever trusting Sanada.
Well, it's not like he had a choice...

Oooka's naming sense... XD So there's a Snow group, a Moon group and a Flower group... are they going to do a song and dance routine in fabulous costumes? xD And the little scene between Jinbei and the Magistrate was adorable. Awww.
Old 2013-08-05, 16:15   Link #158
Miraluka
Banned

I heard there are Mushibugyo cards, is that true? I saw Magistrate blushing card, and omg, it was so cute I couldn't stare at it any longer >_<
Old 2013-08-05, 19:41   Link #159
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

And which group is Oooka in?

This show keeps getting better and better.

Lack of Oharu(fanservice) is the only disappointing bit.
Old 2013-08-05, 19:44   Link #160
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Actually, it seems to me that he was trying to tell Jinbei about what the Magistrate was about to do, realized Jinbei was an idiot, and left it at that.

Well, it's not like he had a choice...

Oooka's naming sense... XD So there's a Snow group, a Moon group and a Flower group... are they going to do a song and dance routine in fabulous costumes? xD And the little scene between Jinbei and the Magistrate was adorable. Awww.
lol To be fair the Magistrate has been hiding her identity from him so he's kind of been left in the dark concerning what her true purpose is for why they are there.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen