AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-29, 20:33   Link #81
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

I get a feeling that our MC is going to film that girl as she's being murdered by the new "raccoon" :P

I'm calling it now!
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 06:02   Link #82
Hokoga

Just caught up and I really hope this is all just a farce that Machiya & Mashiro thought up in order to lure out the suspicious people and the killer. Seriously there's noway Machiya would ruin everything for this dumb blond who at this point is starting to seem suspicious, the way she was talking to Machiya pretty much sounded like this to me.
Spoiler:
Anybody else think it's weird that right after almost being killed Miwa was more focused on making Mashiro jealous? She was so focused on trying to make Mashiro jealous that she didn't even take notice of the fact that when she was seemly cornered and asked Machiya to save(sacrifice himself for) her, Machiya did not move one bit but 4 pages later he had the camera in his hands, as to when did he picked the camera up no one knows.

It just feels like she was trying to turn Machiya & Mashiro against each other then have them both killed off separately. Because even she knows that if those two work together then there is no one who could beat them.

I think she might still have that idiotic mindset thinking that as long as she has sex with Machiya that he'll do whatever she wants, like she tried to do in chapter 8. For all we know Miwa could be working with that Tegoma(blond guy) who was trying to seduce Mashiro the moment they got on the island. He could also be that lolicon college guy Miwa had her first time with, the little girl in the room was bleeding around her vaginal area and she seemed to particuly dislike Tegoma(she bit him when he tried to touch her.).
Spoiler for Ch21 Spoiler:
I could be wrong about Miwa but I've decided to keep my suspicions about her until the end of this island arc.
(This is one of those comments that doesn't really need a reply, because it's just me venting my thoughts on the chapter.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
I get a feeling that our MC is going to film that girl as she's being murdered by the new "raccoon" :P

I'm calling it now!
I can see this happening. Crazy Rascal is about to kill Machiya but the new raccoon steps in and kills Crazy Rascal(Tegoma). After the new raccoon kills the real Crazy Rascal, its starts heading towards Miwa and she begs Machiya to save her, but Machiya is just standing there filming like he didn't hear shit.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2016-06-28 at 00:38. Reason: Crazy conspiracy theory
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 23:17   Link #83
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

No, you read too much on the blonde.

But it's true that Machiya and Mashiro played the act to bait the suspicious people.

The leader blonde guy was innocent and a good ally but died, well, most of them died .

Except Team Machiya.

The first victim was actually alive since he used his brother as body double after killing him over a disagreement.
Used the loli as meat shield but much to his surprise she pushed him down cliff falling both together.

All while the blonde newbie tried to save her, crying over the unexpected turn of events.

Afterwards after leaving the island.

Machiya talks about the number of participants and guesses that the loli actually was a DeadTuber too like most of them.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 00:34   Link #84
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Spoiler:
Dammit on ch14 I actually said that guy was shady in the D****s comment section on the TL site,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Yep and the shadiest motherf***er introduces himself.
Even after he faked his own death I still had my doubts but since he never appeared again I started thinking [OK maybe I was wrong] (should have went with my original feeling)

Then blonde was starting to irritate me (B**** get out of here, Machiya doesn't need you dragging him down) which made me partially wish she was the killer so we could be done with her.

(Machiya no one will love & protect you as much as Mashiro, NO ONE! )

Last edited by Hokoga; 2016-07-01 at 15:33.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 09:02   Link #85
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

New chapter out.
Mashiro's past revealed.
And it ends with her meeting a weird kid filming a dead bird with his phone, Machiya.
Old 2016-10-01, 04:08   Link #86
Windsgrace

Ch 27 is out and our worse fears just got worse.
Spoiler for Spoiler ch Summery:
A lot of it feels like a trap. This chapter seriously messed with my head.

Side note:I keep asking myself why I do this to myself. I mean its a train wreck but I can't look away...x.x Anyone else the same way?
Old 2016-10-01, 09:20   Link #87
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I need to see it myself.

But yeah, I wonder what will they do.
Old 2016-10-01, 09:44   Link #88
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Seriously, Deadtube need to be banned. That site gave bad influence society to encourages them to rape,kill,blackmails for money.
Still awe me the government not making any movement to block this site.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 10:05   Link #89
Windsgrace

^ It is kind of understood that those who partake in deadtube in the series in kind of crazy...if anything it discourages people in real life to commit such acts. I won't dive any further on how manga, games etc. effect people. Unless I am misunderstanding what your saying @Roxis

@ Kuro- I need to see it but I really shouldn't haha.
Old 2016-10-01, 10:17   Link #90
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
^ It is kind of understood that those who partake in deadtube in the series in kind of crazy...if anything it discourages people in real life to commit such acts. I won't dive any further on how manga, games etc. effect people. Unless I am misunderstanding what your saying @Roxis

@ Kuro- I need to see it but I really shouldn't haha.
What i meant why this site don't get anybody concern issue especially government, the introduction of detective guy confirmed in this manga there still people with common sense.
That kind people should be the ones against deadtube and campaign to ban that site.
Considering how many people in this manga suffer the loss, a a sue from family victim should has occurred.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 11:44   Link #91
wuhugm
Confused Shark

This manga makes me want to kill myself... So barbaric... So depressing
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 13:50   Link #92
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Welcome to the world of Yamaguchi Sensei Mangas

TbH with all the Flashbacks claiming Mai and he were always together and Mai apparently being the younger one I am starting to wonder whether Mai is actually Mai and not her sister.

At the very least I would guess Mai's sister to be the one behind dead tube though.

Its a Yamaguchi Manga the solution has to be something screwed up

Good... but screwed up xD. That is if the Magazine doesn't make it another Shinigami

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 10:35   Link #93
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Read C27

Fug, they just not killed his father, they also made him eat his flesh.
And Dad was a genuinely good character among all the fucked up cast.

C28
New characters who are pro dead tubers join, Mai was also ther but has short hair and her eyes look absent or empty though I guess that's because of her previous chapters issue about Machiya not remembering the time when they meet during their childhood.

Katana girl is so fucked up, I mean she attacked Machiya, Mashiro's cameraman waifu.
Old 2016-12-06, 22:30   Link #94
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? It's this manga.
Old 2016-12-07, 06:37   Link #95
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Nah, there is others are went beyond this.
Old 2016-12-07, 08:27   Link #96
Windsgrace

^ Agreed this is a train wreck and we seem not to be able to look away but at least we are able to still be able to read it. Some its so disgusting you can't even look. You start and then you can't even...
Old 2016-12-07, 10:15   Link #97
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I don't consider this a trainwreck yet.
Old 2016-12-08, 14:18   Link #98
WyrdMonger

Is this a Misanthrope manga?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 01:40   Link #99
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Hahaha... So Kana imouto has been gangraped... This manga is sick
Old 2017-01-20, 04:11   Link #100
Windsgrace

^ Indeed it is...atleast we didn't see it. If I did I would truly feel sick...:P

Tags
horror, yandere main heroine