AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 09:31   Link #23341
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Tokkan I think most of us assumed that people don't survive a nuclear attack lol
I find this scenario twist lame and unoriginal like the writer has run out of ideas and just wanted to mess with us
Old 2008-09-02, 09:31   Link #23342
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Now, ZeroSama, I know this is...very, VERY awkward and out of the blue...but you're going a bit too far. Though, this move does reek of 'stupid' and 'ass pull'...
Old 2008-09-02, 09:33   Link #23343
Karna
just some guy

Ive been gone for a while .Has there been any new spoilers in the last 100 or so pages? other then the one about nunnally supposedly being alive...
Old 2008-09-02, 09:34   Link #23344
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, there has.

Spoiler for Just...damn:
Old 2008-09-02, 09:34   Link #23345
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
Ive been gone for a while .Has there been any new spoilers in the last 100 or so pages?
Yes, Schneizel's using Nunnally against Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:34   Link #23346
Kuroko
Chainsaw Addict

Send a message via MSN to Kuroko
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURTAILNARUTO View Post
Ive been gone for a while .Has there been any new spoilers in the last 100 or so pages?
Not gonna tell ya.
It's for your sake, really.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:35   Link #23347
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Who gives a fuck? After this kallen will secretly become Schenziels bitch, Lelouch will geass Scehnziel into trying to swallow the world with his ass, use Damocles "for the Lulz" and then he and Nunnally will become the new Adam and Eve before being run over by a train piloted by C.C. becuase lelouch closed down pizza hut to piss her off.
Dude, calm down and then come back please. If you feel pissed off that's fine, but please stop throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old over a 'spoiler' in a tv guide.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:35   Link #23348
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... We never saw her body. You know the rule. No body, not dead.
The problem stemmed from the fact the fags at Sunrise decided to list her as MIA for one week and then KIA ever since on the official website. When an official source says "Nunnally is dead" they are deader than dead. Although in CG's case it seems being deader than dead is not enough.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:36   Link #23349
Var
Banned

Not really sure why everyone is up in arms about Nunally being alive. Did you not watch the last two episodes? I'd imagine they'd have given you hint about shit hitting the fan out of the blue.

At least for Nunally, though, there are plausible reasons behind it, ala the two escape shuttles that were discussed vehemently after Ep.18.

My brain hurts... Where's my Empress Kallen?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:36   Link #23350
Dream_Traveller
Banned

This just all stems from Goro being pissed at Sunrise. Though I thought that entailed Nunnally's dying, not being revived.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:36   Link #23351
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
The problem stemmed from the fact the fags at Sunrise decided to list her as MIA for one week and then KIA ever since on the official website. When an official source says "Nunnally is dead" they are deader than dead. Although in CG's case it seems being deader than dead is not enough.
I get it, they fucked with your mind and you don't like it.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:39   Link #23352
deft

As the official source changes with each episode's information, I'd think it should be always taken with both a large grain of salt and also with the understanding that it only contains information of "what the viewer (or Lelouch) knows at the moment".

Plus, it makes perfect sense for them to post her as "dead" on the official site. The point would be that both the viewer and Lelouch think she is dead, thus the impact of her presumed "death" greater. If people just believed her truly missing, the impact of Lelouch's decisions in the time without her would be lessened.

I've always expected Nunnally to be alive, truthfully.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:39   Link #23353
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Not really sure why everyone is up in arms about Nunally being alive. Did you not watch the last two episodes? I'd imagine they'd have given you hint about shit hitting the fan out of the blue.

At least for Nunally, though, there are plausible reasons behind it, ala the two escape shuttles that were discussed vehemently after Ep.18.

after this revelation do you still dare hope for a luluxkallen development next ep
dont know why but it seems less likely to me after these news
Old 2008-09-02, 09:39   Link #23354
darthfury78

Wow. I never saw that one coming. I was sad that Nunnally was dead because I had believed that someone had teleported her and Sayoko somewhere else. When the correlative chart first mentioned that she was missing, I thought that she might have survived. But when it changed to dead, I gave up.

I Lelouch will certainly go crazy now that Nunnally is alive. I wonder if Charles and Marianne will show up again as well?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:40   Link #23355
Tokkan

Quote:

Amidst a sea of RAGE, Var is the one who's rational.

Agreed with last part, where IS my Empress Kallen?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:40   Link #23356
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
With Nunnally being on Schneizel's side, I think the chances of this (at least, of Kallen joining Lelouch) just went up . After all, we can't have C.C., Lulu & Suzaku alone against the whole world (meaning, everyone else who matters is _not_ on Britannia side right now). Or can we?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:41   Link #23357
ashlay
the red string of fate

I can't believe some of you are honestly surprised by this. >_>

Not only were the signs of not being dead there (no body, untested weapon that makes stuff disappear instead of burn, was on a plane, with a ninja, major raison d'erte character, etc) others told you: "hey, you know there's all these signs, I'm not gonna say she's alive, but maybe you should be open to the possibility she's not really dead." ; "You know, why exactly would they bother marking her as missing one week and then change it to dead the next when they could have marked her dead to begin with? isn't that suspicious?" ; "Okouchi promised the viewers that Lelouch would have a happy ending, so Nunnally can't possibly die."

besides, Lelouch's character development over Nunnally's death has come to a close, he decided to try and protect everything he holds dear and became the Emperor. It won't negate any of that development by bringing her back.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:42   Link #23358
Darkcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
We assumed that her body would have been atomized.

But I guess not.
great see you getting back to reality

Old 2008-09-02, 09:42   Link #23359
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Knowing Goro now he'll just bring everyone back from the dead. Kewell, Katase, Euphie, Clovis, all the dead Swords, the Valkyrie Unit, Luciano, and he'll give some vague explanation.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:43   Link #23360
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:

Yeah, but even after the clusterfuck that was episode 21, they've manage to explain things within reason. I mean we've known CC was talking to Marianne, we've known something was strange with Anya and apart from characters' memories there was not a large amount of info about Marianne anyways.

The only problem is the credibility of the official site and hey, the site is managed by people so fuckups can happen so I never really trusted it 100%. And I completely agree, the last 2 eps have shown now that anything could happen. So the posibility of Nunally being alive is not such a big deal.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories