AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 13:56   Link #22041
Soji

Chris38@
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Merilyn Mensola @
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 13:58   Link #22042
Dj0rel
True Believer

There's nothing more satisfying than when a villain takes his time bragging about his (new) power only to be one shot. Kuyou, you have so rightfully earned Darwin award and a bonus, from me personally, a middle finger.

So, do you guys think Kurumu is alive or not.
Old 2012-04-04, 14:12   Link #22043
X207
Gamyūsa

i sure hope Kurumu survives, talk about a cliffhanger. i dont like Akua, too damn cold blooded. glad Tsukune did make a difference against Kuyou again.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:22   Link #22044
Valky
Radioactive

Oh. Look at Tsukune now .. One shot kill with one seal released. I wonder how many seal there are ..

I refuse to believe Kurumu to die .. I think that's one of Mizore's Ice clones, I hope.
Old 2012-04-04, 14:30   Link #22045
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Man, that was intense. So the holy lock has more than one seal, and now Tsukune's learned how to release them. Very cool. It seems as long as all the seals are in place, there's no risk of awakening Alucard. Good thing Mikogami put enough effort into making it, would be quite tragic if his creation failed now.

"Death to you, Kuyou! The world is not yours to exist in!" I don't really miss him, though it seems Tsukune is going down Yamiji (dark road). Will he eventually become the new Prince of Darkness? Can't wait to find out.

So, this means the bearded youkai is the second subdivision leader, who still hasn't been seen. I'm guessing if he doesn't intercept Tsukune, he'll be going upstairs to intercept the B Team.

And very soon, Fuhai versus Gyokuro. I've been waiting so long for this. And apparently, so have they. The epic grudge match will be on, I'm looking forward to seeing Gyokuro pulled from her lofty perch.

But no, Kurumu! BLAST YOU AKIHISA! No wait, calm down, she's probably alright, Akuha didn't kill Tim-Tim either, though it definitely looked it. But that was to use her as a bargaining chip. This time, NOOOOO!!!! Sorry, I know I shouldn't overreact, but Kurumu's one of my favorites. Cutting her down like that, yeah, it's on, Akuha! No more mercy for you.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:48   Link #22046
aswad

hey on the end of the 51st chapter it said that chapter 52 would be out in may does this mean by anychance that the manga is a year behind the translations just like with frezzing ?
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:49   Link #22047
rickiminato

right now I just see Chapter 52 of rosario + vampire
and my impressions are wow, Tsukune is very powerful and he release one of many seals of the holy lock.
I wonder how many seals may remove Tsukune for maximum power
Old 2012-04-04, 14:50   Link #22048
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
hey on the end of the 51st chapter it said that chapter 52 would be out in may does this mean by anychance that the manga is a year behind the translations just like with frezzing ?
Nope, it's caught up...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:57   Link #22049
bludvein

Releasing the seals is a double-edged sword by the looks of it. He may get more power, but it also affects his mind. Look at the totally indifferent look he sports after he owns Kuyou. Its no wonder even Ruby was a little creeped out.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:57   Link #22050
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Wow....! I haven't been active for a few months but I came to such an awesome few chapters!

This chapter takes the cake. Tsukune's power up is unbelievable! One-hit KO'd Kuyou after his "I got stronger than strong to kill you" speech. Incredible!

I refuse to believe that Kurumu was killed! After Moka, she was my next favored girl. It's the wrong way of trimming the harem down. As some may have mentioned, it might have been an ice clone from Mizore but I think it could be an illusion from Kurumu. Mizore's ice clones usually shatter and don't bleed like what we saw. I'm just hoping that it's just a troll attempt by Ikeda. Kurumu can't die like that.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 15:08   Link #22051
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 52:
Spoiler for alucard:
Old 2012-04-04, 15:27   Link #22052
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Akua is so ruthless. Always out to slice people up, god damn it.

Doesn't look good for Kurumu... there's no Orihime in the vicinity.
Old 2012-04-04, 15:28   Link #22053
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Wow....! I haven't been active for a few months but I came to such an awesome few chapters!

This chapter takes the cake. Tsukune's power up is unbelievable! One-hit KO'd Kuyou after his "I got stronger than strong to kill you" speech. Incredible!

I refuse to believe that Kurumu was killed! After Moka, she was my next favored girl. It's the wrong way of trimming the harem down. As some may have mentioned, it might have been an ice clone from Mizore but I think it could be an illusion from Kurumu. Mizore's ice clones usually shatter and don't bleed like what we saw. I'm just hoping that it's just a troll attempt by Ikeda. Kurumu can't die like that.
Don't worry, Kurumu is definitely not dead, but her being attacked by Akua was the downside to this chapter.
Old 2012-04-04, 15:38   Link #22054
Soji

Shinso Tsukune@ The pic of her don't look so good. The only thing i can hope is that Kurumu was a clone or illusion.Because Akua strike kurumu in one dangerous spot.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 15:58   Link #22055
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Shinso Tsukune@ The pic of her don't look so good. The only thing i can hope is that Kurumu was a clone or illusion.Because Akua strike kurumu in one dangerous spot.
Yeah I can understand that, Ikeda probably made it look like that on purpose to just mess with us, besides Kurumu has yet to show the results of her training, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

But all I can say is that shes not dead, perhaps that was just one of her illusions to fool Akua.
Old 2012-04-04, 16:10   Link #22056
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one

So I'm really wondering how inner moka will react to tsukune being stronger than her?
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 16:18   Link #22057
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

A painful chapter in many different ways. Starting with Tsukune roflstomping Kyou, who totally deserved it, followed by seeing Omote-chan reaching her limits and concluded by Haxxakua's attack against Kurumu. For a change Akua didn't actually look insane during her screentime as she did in other chapters.

And hell yeah, the Bus Driver in team B . Plus the anticipation of Touhou Fuhai versus Shuzen Gyokuro.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 16:25   Link #22058
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Tsukune's Power:
Old 2012-04-04, 16:34   Link #22059
bludvein

I think the question is how many seals he can undo while retaining at least some semblance of sanity. As someone else said, its got a definite risk attached.

If he just blew it open he might get great power, but he wouldn't have any intelligence, and he probably wouldn't be able to use any complicated youjutsu. 1 seal is probably his max for now.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 16:50   Link #22060
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It was so good up until the end... that's not a fair cliffhanger, it's not!!

And I don't think it's an ice clone, there is blood and all... this is bad guys. I'm gonna hope for an ex machina or something but... I don't know.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire