AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-18, 00:30   Link #1
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

If You could pilot any Gundam in any series, what would it be?

I think that all gundams are pretty cool, but personally we all have a faviorite gundam we want to strap into and blow stuff up with. To me, it's probably Wing Zero Custom. Those twin buster rifles can't be beat!!! And Buster Gundam's Shotgun looks cool firin, I want a gundam that can fire a hail of bullets, and look cool doin it.

Last edited by Zero Murasame; 2004-11-18 at 23:04.
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:39   Link #2
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Yes they can - just move .

I'd have to say either the RX-79NT-1 Gundam G-4 "Alex" if I had the reflexes, dexterity and reaction speed to operate it, or a YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms or an AMF-103A DINN RAVEN, and also a MS-14Jg Gelgoog Jäger.

And, of course, my second favorite next to Alex - the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam.

srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:43   Link #3
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Murasame
I think that all gundams are pretty cool, but personally we all have a faviorite gundam we want to strap into and blow stuff up with. To me, it's probably Wing Zero Custom. Those twin buster rifles can't be beat!!!
This is dumb question. Oh, yeah, I saw two threads which you started had been closed. Will this one be closed as the last two? If so, I think I don't need to stay here any longer. Neither I nor anybody can polite Gundam, but you can "polit" in video games. Wing Zero Custom's twin can't be beat? I think Double X's is more powerful (at night)
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:45   Link #4
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I'd definitely say AMX-014 Doven Wolf from ZZ since I'm most likely not a Newtype or possess SEED; it's in my heart the most powerful non-Newtype general purpose mobile suit in the UC era.

Let's just go straight to its armanents since nothing else really matters, ne?

Quote:
Fixed armaments: 2 x mega particle gun, fire-linked, power rated at 5.3 MW each, mounted in torso; 2 x 30mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, 300 rounds of ammunition per gun, mounted in head; 2 x beam cannon, power rated at 4.2 MW, mounted in backpack booster binders; 2 x 12-tube missile launcher, mounted in backpack booster binders; 2 x anti-ship missile, mounted on backpack; 2 x beam saber, power rated at 0.65 MW, stored in recharge racks in hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x grenade launcher, mounted in torso; 2 x wire-guided remote beam gun, power rated at 2.3 MW, mounted in hands/forearms; 2 x hidden hand, mounted on arms inside forearms, remote beam gun arms must be ejected to reveal and operate hidden hands

Optional hand armaments: beam rifle/mega launcher, power rated at 12.5 MW in hand-carried beam rifle mode, power rated at 40.2 MW when linked up to torso mega particle guns in hand-operated mega launcher mode

Remote weapons: 2 x incom, each mounts beam gun, power rated at 2.0 MW, stored in backpack
In summary, this baby packs SERIOUS fire power from short range to long range. The fact that it has incom gives it the edge over Geara Doga or any other grunt unit that followed ZZ.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:46   Link #5
bohemian
坂本真綾さん最高

Let me say, a true man pilots a Zaku, therefore I want to pilot the MS-06 Zaku II in customized red color.
bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:48   Link #6
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemian
Let me say, a true man pilots a Zaku, therefore I want to pilot the MS-06 Zaku II in customized red color.
You are the man, but I think Zaku III is good one.
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:49   Link #7
Zero Murasame
Me+AK-74= UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'9999
This is dumb question. Oh, yeah, I saw two threads which you started had been closed. Will this one be closed as the last two? If so, I think I don't need to stay here any longer. Neither I nor anybody can polite Gundam, but you can "polit" in video games. Wing Zero Custom's twin can't be beat? I think Double X's is more powerful (at night)
Jeez... I made a mistake, don't be hatin.
Zero Murasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 00:57   Link #8
aeolian

I always wanted to pilot big mobile suits or mobile armour like Ex-S or Dendrobium, and I think Ex-S is arguably more powerful than Wing Custom Zero
aeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 01:01   Link #9
Shaoran

Send a message via ICQ to Shaoran Send a message via AIM to Shaoran Send a message via MSN to Shaoran Send a message via Yahoo to Shaoran
GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam
Shaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 01:40   Link #10
AieL

Death Scythe Of Wing. Looks l33t.
i like many wing gundams
Tallgeese series
Wing Series
Death Scythe series
Heavy Arms
Serpant Custom
Epyon
AieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 01:48   Link #11
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
MBF-02 Strike Rouge for the awesome paint job :P

or the ZGMF-1000 Zaku Warrior, with the one arm!

or the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam, with the Cockpit, Left Arm, Left Leg, and Left Wing (I have a thing for half destroyed Gundams)
Old 2004-11-18, 02:22   Link #12
leongsh
Daijoubu!

For a grunt without any NewType capabilities, it will have to be the RX-79[G]Ez-8 (from 08th MS Team) painted midnight black.

Maybe the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam or the MSZ-010 Double Zeta Gundam though I'm no NewType to take advantage of the bio-sensors. In addition, I do have a soft spot for the RX-93 nu Gundam (Amuro Ray's MS in Char's Counterattack) but the psycoframe is a risky proposition.

Oh well... the RX-79[G]Ez-8 painted midnight black, it is then.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 02:25   Link #13
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
It's gotta be the Victory 2 MK II with Assault Buster Module for me without a doubt. I like the MKII's black and silver color scheme compared to regular Gundams' red white and blue =)

Other Gundam include the Ex-S, Hi-Nu, or the Neo
As for non-Gundam MS, i'd probably pick the Zigna Ghina (sp), Messala, Zaku III, or the Sazabi.
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 02:27   Link #14
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
Messala
Wow, you're one brave guy. I can already imagine myself getting owned like a pulp by the heavy Gs of Messala. >_>;;
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 02:51   Link #15
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Freedom with the Meteor unit or the GP-03 with the Dendrobium(?) unit.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 03:03   Link #16
evilryu
Elite Member

Quote:
Word. I'm quite partial to Zaku's these days.
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 03:07   Link #17
KBTKaiser

If newtype: Gundam Double X with Flash System active(I got big guns and an army of big guns), or the Crossbone Gundam X3(I got a big sword and insane dodging)
If coordinator: Astray Blue Second L Lohengrin Launcher equipped (Get a big sword AND a big gun)
If oldtype/natural: Undoubtedly the Ex-S(Who wouldn't want an onboard AI who will cause the suit to beserk for the sake of your safety? ^^; )
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 03:43   Link #18
evilryu
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
If newtype: Gundam Double X with Flash System active(I got big guns and an army of big guns), or the Crossbone Gundam X3(I got a big sword and insane dodging)
If coordinator: Astray Blue Second L Lohengrin Launcher equipped (Get a big sword AND a big gun)
If oldtype/natural: Undoubtedly the Ex-S(Who wouldn't want an onboard AI who will cause the suit to beserk for the sake of your safety? ^^; )
Hmmmm, on second thoughts, it sure does look pretty and safe...

Spoiler for Click for pic:
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 04:34   Link #19
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Gundam: Turn A...it is ugly but god-like

Non-Gundam: Turn X...for the same reason.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 10:20   Link #20
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
If that's the case, then I'm piloting my favorite suit of all time... Zeta Zaku. Fear the eye!!!

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote