AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-06, 10:46   Link #1001
Dark Mage

yeah she will definitely end up with the glasses dude
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 11:00   Link #1002
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

See now thats something I don't want to think that will happen cause thats what usually happens.
The female childhood friend of the lead that is a side character will end up with the male childhood friend of the lead thats also a side character....

Well guess we got to get at least one happey outcome from it all so Akari and takashi would probably fill that role
Old 2009-08-06, 15:36   Link #1003
ShootingStars

well SEO can pull a WTF
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 01:31   Link #1004
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well chapter is out and like someone stated earlier, make it or break it time for Haruto....

I just hope he doesn't fail again by adding a "just kidding" line after his last statement when chapter 57 comes out. It's obvious she still likes him, he is just a coward like he said himself. If that happens I think I'll put this on the shelf until it get's completed...

Last edited by Johnny; 2009-08-07 at 01:32. Reason: I'm stupid...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 03:37   Link #1005
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
. It's obvious she still likes him, he is just a coward like he said himself. If that happens I think I'll put this on the shelf until it get's completed...
Same here. I would also then give up on reading it until its finished. I bet Kikukawa( damn her devious ways) is definitely gonna say something to break up this good thing between Eba and Haruto because Kikukawa and Kanzaki-Senpai wereboth near when Haruto said those things.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-07 at 03:52.
Old 2009-08-07, 04:00   Link #1006
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
this series is utter fail lol. And why does this wimpy shonen lead get the attraction of so many chicks, another epic fail right there:S

and who in his right state of mind would ask the girl he likes about other guys
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 05:08   Link #1007
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
this series is utter fail lol. And why does this wimpy shonen lead get the attraction of so many chicks, another epic fail right there:S

and who in his right state of mind would ask the girl he likes about other guys
Your answer is...a stupid teenager who thinks it makes him look cool if he appears uninterested in girls. In short Haruto is a male "Tsundere"
Old 2009-08-07, 06:27   Link #1008
Justin Kim
*Artist

No, Haruto is just plain dumb. I swear the recent chapter drived me nuts, or up the wall. Literally I don't even know why the scene transitions to him being "oh yeah, i'm totally getting it on with Eba." Into a critical moment of going, "Oh ma god, did I say something wrong, did I do something wrong, maybe I should use a desperate measure, yeah why don't we try asking her out which we didn't do the last 3 chapters, because we wasted our time thinking of the misunderstanding and how to solve it."

Honestly, Haruto better progress with Eba soon...
Old 2009-08-07, 07:30   Link #1009
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Your answer is...a stupid teenager who thinks it makes him look cool if he appears uninterested in girls. In short Haruto is a male "Tsundere"
the preceptive image i have of the tsundere-type is quite different from what haruto displays, he is just and indecisive moron. Quality tsunderes shouldn´t be looked down at, e.g. Eri from School Rumble, Misaka from To Aru Majutsu no Index, Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate no Gotoku, almost every character voiced by Kagami Rie(?).
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 08:59   Link #1010
typhonsentra

Indecisive? I see it as the exact opposite. When he decided to love Nanami he stuck with pursuing her until she flatly rejected him and he denied his feelings for Eba up until Nanami was no longer in the picture and she was going to be leaving him. He's also saying these things in front of everyone despite him thinking through in his head that Kikuzawa is a loose canon right now. "Stubborn and impulsive" is what I'd say. He confesses in the heat of the moment, but he's always sure of how he feels when he does it. Remember it was Nanami who delayed the answer for a significant portion of the school year, he told her how he felt right away.

On another note, what's the deal with the translation for this chapter? On the last page he's asking her to go to the Kouyasai, isn't that what they're already doing? Didn't he ask her to leave the party with him?
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 09:30   Link #1011
Justin Kim
*Artist

In other words, Eba won the bet. Haruto lost. But then again I am still a little unsure about Eba's true feelings after the current chapter. Made me think that she liked, and kind of disliked Haruto's personality.
Old 2009-08-07, 10:59   Link #1012
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 56:

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
On another note, what's the deal with the translation for this chapter? On the last page he's asking her to go to the Kouyasai, isn't that what they're already doing? Didn't he ask her to leave the party with him?
Spoiler for Chapter 56:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
In other words, Eba won the bet. Haruto lost. But then again I am still a little unsure about Eba's true feelings after the current chapter. Made me think that she liked, and kind of disliked Haruto's personality.
She just dislikes his behavior at the moment. He ruins whatever is good by opening his mouth.

And whoever is saying the main character sucks or whatever remember he is a teenager and the author is doing a great job showing it.
Old 2009-08-07, 11:24   Link #1013
justavisitor

About the Kouyasai, either there is a bigger event coming after the dance, or one can change partner during the dance...considering that takashi (haruto's sidekick XD) got rejected by 6 different girls before even going to the dance...I tend to think that latter case (one can change partner during the dance) is the reason (come on, this is a school festival..what kind of "bigger event" can we expect anyway )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 12:03   Link #1014
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I think its Haruto never actually asked Eba to go to the dance, so now he is even tho thats where they are.
They both of em never asked each, just kinda meet up thats all.
Now Haruto is asking Eba for real and Eba will have to give a difinite answer.
I guess we could say he's asking her out for real.
Old 2009-08-07, 12:44   Link #1015
typhonsentra

I just looked at the Raws again, he indeed says " W-Wait! Let's leave, Eba!" in the original, not anything about going going to the dance in that panel. How confusing.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 13:31   Link #1016
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

knowing haruto stupidity, he will probably care about what people around of him thinks and say "Lets go together Eba!...with everyone else" and ruin the entire moment
Btw im still hoping that haruto end alone or with a "nice boat" (school days ) ending
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 14:11   Link #1017
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
I just looked at the Raws again, he indeed says " W-Wait! Let's leave, Eba!" in the original, not anything about going going to the dance in that panel. How confusing.
That's surprising. Glad someone could clear that up. On a different note, Yuzuki's hair looked great! I paused at that page for a moment.
Old 2009-08-07, 17:37   Link #1018
ShootingStars

hahahaha Haruto gets pwned again
i hope one of the other girls end up with him
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 19:01   Link #1019
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's surprising. Glad someone could clear that up. On a different note, Yuzuki's hair looked great! I paused at that page for a moment.
Yeah I also liked Eba's new hairstyle
Old 2009-08-07, 19:24   Link #1020
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

honestly i think Haruto actually acts pretty realistic given his age being full of impusles and doubts. I know it's hard to imagine but being observers with all of Haruto's thoughts exposed to us our reception is somewhat out of the plot and therefor extremely abstract. To cut the matter short, I know I did stupid things when I was this age (even more dense than he actually) and I'm pretty sure you guys did too (or still do) so I somehow have to praise the series for being quite realistic, I mean try to put yourself in his shoes... he knows nothing ... it's easy for us to read the girls but for him? : no chance.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life