AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 22:19   Link #4861
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
The only bad thing is that i think this means the arc will probably end when the opening ends, around 5 episodes i think more.

But gosh, that had to be one of the my favorite Fairy Tail episodes.
I mean, who else was totally thrown off by the fact that...

Spoiler for HUGE SPOILER:

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 22:30   Link #4862
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post

It was merely a setback. Lol and we can all guess who Zero is.

I need some really huge fights later on, with lots of characters. The fight with Juvia here was good, but way too short. I want to see Mira fight Angel, Demon vs. Angel. And Cana and Levy would be awesome too.

But gosh, Michelle is this, and Lucy, and Natsu, and the feels. Was slightly annoyed at parts in the current manga chapter, so this episode offered a contrast.

And the clock looks like a fish, as happy stated
Still no clue why they want it tho.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 22:34   Link #4863
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was a pretty good episode. At least it explains how Cana royally screwed up (other than just not being all that good ). To be fair it seems even the bad pair of Wendy and Bixlow managed to at least get the job done.

Not a bright move just sending Alzack and Bisca out by themselves. It wouldn't have mattered really who their opponent was. A couple gun magic users certainly aren't going to beat Midnight (seriously I'm not playing along with his dumb name game). Though certainly a new trick being able to change places with people. Could be effective in dealing with how Erza beat him last time.

So Michelle ends up being a new OS member and does a solid job taking care of business. Though sadly this one is on Lucy who got carried away and thus made Natsu hold up. Sadly with her father dead clearly got sucked into seeing Michelle as all the family she had left. I'm sure part of the end here will be Lucy once again remembering the guild is her family and that's that. Though really where are her summons? I mean those guys have been constantly calling themselves out when she's in a pinch and what they are all busy here?

But despite some of the odd things it was a good episode. The story is coming together here and overall it's pretty solid. The preview makes me sigh and think there isn't much hope for next week....

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
It was merely a setback. Lol and we can all guess who Zero is.

I need some really huge fights later on, with lots of characters. The fight with Juvia here was good, but way too short. I want to see Mira fight Angel, Demon vs. Angel. And Cana and Levy would be awesome too.

But gosh, Michelle is this, and Lucy, and Natsu, and the feels. Was slightly annoyed at parts in the current manga chapter, so this episode offered a contrast.

And the clock looks like a fish, as happy stated
Still no clue why they want it tho.
Well it's OS, those guys love over-sized giant weapons that do...things.

To be fair, it's been pretty obvious who Zero was for a couple weeks now. The voice just kept giving that guy away. Hope we do get some solid battles here. I mean Gray's group got beat offscreen, Natsu goes down with one shot, Erza's team isn't allowed to win since Cobra has more story left to tell, etc.
Old 2012-08-17, 22:41   Link #4864
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So is Michelle
Spoiler for Identity:
Old 2012-08-17, 22:41   Link #4865
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that was a pretty good episode. At least it explains how Cana royally screwed up (other than just not being all that good ). To be fair it seems even the bad pair of Wendy and Bixlow managed to at least get the job done.

Not a bright move just sending Alzack and Bisca out by themselves. It wouldn't have mattered really who their opponent was. A couple gun magic users certainly aren't going to beat Midnight (seriously I'm not playing along with his dumb name game). Though certainly a new trick being able to change places with people. Could be effective in dealing with how Erza beat him last time.

So Michelle ends up being a new OS member and does a solid job taking care of business. Though sadly this one is on Lucy who got carried away and thus made Natsu hold up. Sadly with her father dead clearly got sucked into seeing Michelle as all the family she had left. I'm sure part of the end here will be Lucy once again remembering the guild is her family and that's that. Though really where are her summons? I mean those guys have been constantly calling themselves out when she's in a pinch and what they are all busy here?

But despite some of the odd things it was a good episode. The story is coming together here and overall it's pretty solid. The preview makes me sigh and think there isn't much hope for next week....

Spoiler:

Well it's OS, those guys love over-sized giant weapons that do...things.

To be fair, it's been pretty obvious who Zero was for a couple weeks now. The voice just kept giving that guy away. Hope we do get some solid battles here. I mean Gray's group got beat offscreen, Natsu goes down with one shot, Erza's team isn't allowed to win since Cobra has more story left to tell, etc.
Hope so too.I was thinking jackpot would be part of those fights, but umm well...
Glad they have another girl in their ranks though.

I'm itching to see some awesome fights coming up. Can do without the JBG, but i find them funnier each episode. Wondering how they end up in prison there though.

Anyway, I'm still predicting 5 more episodes until the anime resume to manga stuff. And they could elongate some manga scenes.
Old 2012-08-17, 23:25   Link #4866
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
Hope so too.I was thinking jackpot would be part of those fights, but umm well...
Glad they have another girl in their ranks though.

I'm itching to see some awesome fights coming up. Can do without the JBG, but i find them funnier each episode. Wondering how they end up in prison there though.

Anyway, I'm still predicting 5 more episodes until the anime resume to manga stuff. And they could elongate some manga scenes.
So any bets on how fast that stick gets busted up this time ?

With the JBG it's the opposite for me. Each time we see them I get more and more annoyed at their presence. Though can't imagine it getting much worse than last time with Erza's group ending up wearing that sad get-up.
Old 2012-08-17, 23:40   Link #4867
Krono

Quote:

Spoiler for 144:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:11   Link #4868
MechR

Wow, "Michelle Lobster" is voiced by Yukana? I'm slow.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:25   Link #4869
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Wow, "Michelle Lobster" is voiced by Yukana? I'm slow.
If you watch One Piece, I'm surprised you didn't recognize Michelle's soft speech and constant crying from Yukana's role of Shirahoshi from said series.
Old 2012-08-18, 06:17   Link #4870
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If you watch One Piece, I'm surprised you didn't recognize Michelle's soft speech and constant crying from Yukana's role of Shirahoshi from said series.
I don't, as it were... Only seen her more composed roles.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 06:40   Link #4871
ookamigirl

Still fighting Oracion Seis on all fronts.
It's interesting how we got to see Lily and Sammy in big forms, but not Happy or Charla.
Wish they'd get big soon ^^
Seems like Grim Reaper got mind controlled into doing all that.
Guess there is a bigger power behind the scene pulling all the strings.
So the infinity clock finally got released and the end is coming...
The masks have fallen and it sure was a surprise.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 08:19   Link #4872
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Michelle ... *___*
Old 2012-08-18, 09:55   Link #4873
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Another good episode. We finally get the reveal of Michelle, which we knew had to come, but we also get a surprise in the form of Jackpot. We know why the teams were odd, and why they were beaten and had trouble so easily; someone was deliberately messing with Cana. Despite that, Wendy/Bixslow and Gadjeel/Juvia were able to take care of their targets.

Wonder if Erigor will help out now? Could provide an interesting upset.

It was cool seeing how Alzack's magic has grown, and Max in action. But they should have sent more than Al and Bis.

Also, an interesting tie-in with the current manga arc, dealing with Celestial mages:

Spoiler for Current Manga arc spoiler:

This arc is turning out to be really well integrated.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 12:20   Link #4874
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so Michelle is part of the Oracien seis, but has to be someone new, because she wasn't there in the series anywhere up until now,
it seems that the Archbishop is together with the Oracien seis, or else why would Michelle and Byro had the same mission i.e. is to take Lucy with them, now it makes sence that how Archbishop locked up the Higher Bishop(that little old man in the room full of candles) and has been using Zentopia
Old 2012-08-18, 12:53   Link #4875
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
so Michelle is part of the Oracien seis, but has to be someone new, because she wasn't there in the series anywhere up until now,
it seems that the Archbishop is together with the Oracien seis, or else why would Michelle and Byro had the same mission i.e. is to take Lucy with them, now it makes sence that how Archbishop locked up the Higher Bishop(that little old man in the room full of candles) and has been using Zentopia
The Archbishop is that little old man in a room I'll of candles. The guy that's taken charge is a cardinal. And now that we know Etigor was manipulated magic that works through dreams, it's pretty clear that the same basic thing has been happening to the Archbishop, which is why he's locked himself in his room and gone crazy in the first place.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 18:49   Link #4876
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
The Archbishop is that little old man in a room I'll of candles. The guy that's taken charge is a cardinal. And now that we know Etigor was manipulated magic that works through dreams, it's pretty clear that the same basic thing has been happening to the Archbishop, which is why he's locked himself in his room and gone crazy in the first place.
Yhep. I seem to recall the Archbishop having nightmares at the start of the arc.
Old 2012-08-18, 22:13   Link #4877
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
oh ya right, got a little confused between their ranks
Old 2012-08-18, 23:42   Link #4878
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
oh ya right, got a little confused between their ranks
i think it goes

-Archbishop
-Cardinal
-Legion
-Everyone else

I wonder if Lucy will be mind-controlled in the next epi, given her eyes.
Old 2012-08-19, 00:45   Link #4879
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Michelle looks hotter now, with the flower eye patch and the leafy clothes
Old 2012-08-19, 05:21   Link #4880
ginger02

I was going to make a theory on what I think will happen, but i figured I might as well just wait lol. Most of my predictions weren't true anyway.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen