AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-11, 12:02   Link #24961
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
What are you talking about Acer-bro? Anyone in the science side he personally knows (that has a minimum connection to the dark side) is a far more valuable ally than Miko ... and it's a self confessed Mikotofag who tells you that
and crap, I made a freaking typo again
Come on son, if Misaki really know about the magic side, so this would greatly ease the life of Touma, in the current situation if it is proven that there really a magic, Mikoto could help up to a certain point, we all know that besides a stalker she also has a hard time accepting the existence of magic.

Quote:
I think Kamachi should let Touma be a leader of an organization.
I mean both he and Acer (and Hamazura) will have to fight against large organization in the future. With their influence on both Magic-side and Science-side, it would be a piece of cake, right? Sometime to fight against enemy like a large magic cabal, or worse, the Roman Catholic Church, you will need as much help and tech as you can get.
Imagine Hamazura in power suit riding a badass bike.
Imagine Touma with a high tech power suit, that suit would help him a lot if he fights against magician or esper who relied on physical power.
Why in God's name I get involved in fights against organizations?
Old 2013-04-11, 12:10   Link #24962
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Then Accelerator wants to pee at midnight and then...

*a wild cyborg appears*

Accelerator: YO-MI-KA-WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can see that happening
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I mean both he and Acer (and Hamazura) will have to fight against large organization in the future. With their influence on both Magic-side and Science-side, it would be a piece of cake, right? Sometime to fight against enemy like a large magic cabal, or worse, the Roman Catholic Church, you will need as much help and tech as you can get.
Acerereita?
Old 2013-04-11, 12:14   Link #24963
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Come on son, if Misaki really know about the magic side, so this would greatly ease the life of Touma, in the current situation if it is proven that there really a magic, Mikoto could help up to a certain point, we all know that besides a stalker she also has a hard time accepting the existence of magic.
Oh, but I was wholly supporting what you said you know.

Quote:
I mean both he and Acer(and Hamazura) will have to fight against large organization in the future.
What? Acer-bro is so great and manly Kamachi will throw away Accel in exchange of him? I'm not against but I don't think he will survive that long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Then Accelerator wants to pee at midnight and then...

*a wild cyborg appears*

Accelerator: YO-MI-KA-WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, he won't mind at all. He'll probably nonchalantly unzip his pants as if no one was there. It's cyborg-chan who's gonna have an epic reaction.
Old 2013-04-11, 12:21   Link #24964
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Really? sorry, I think my English still needs improvement.
Old 2013-04-11, 14:06   Link #24965
Javiersansano

Quote:
Imagine Touma with a high tech power suit, that suit would help him a lot if he fights against magician or esper who relied on physical power.
I can see the Kamijou faction materializing only ONCE or TWICE, with Touma leading it, and only because of the circumstances, but a whole, stable organization? Not chance
Old 2013-04-11, 14:13   Link #24966
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Really? sorry, I think my English still needs improvement.
It's fine, it's fine. We're on the same boat.
Old 2013-04-11, 14:23   Link #24967
Shinhwa
Banned

It would be awesome if Misaki is actually Touma's osanajimi or if they were friends prior to Volume 1. XP

Then it would become Ore no Kanojo(?) to Osanajimi ga Shuraba sugiru - Index version 8D
Old 2013-04-11, 15:01   Link #24968
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
It would be awesome if Misaki is actually Touma's osanajimi or if they were friends prior to Volume 1. XP

Then it would become Ore no Kanojo(?) to Osanajimi ga Shuraba sugiru - Index version 8D
? didn't understand. What is a osanajimi?

Anyway, I really want to know about Exterior that Misaki was protecting. Maybe it will appear in NT7
Old 2013-04-11, 15:52   Link #24969
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
? didn't understand. What is a osanajimi?
Childhood friend.

When again is NT7 coming out? 10th May or June?

Quote:
I doubt his wallet can cover the expenses for the suits.
Old 2013-04-11, 16:40   Link #24970
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Next month.
Old 2013-04-11, 21:06   Link #24971
whitecloud

Well...at the very least we could deduce misaki not exactly a bad guy unlike accelerator which at the beginning is a jerk...

About the exterior , the speculation is it some kind of lab, like all other building that kihara interested in that related to sister project or radio noise project in general, judging from the name it is maybe located outside AC even though the possibility is small,

A wild theory is that the kidnapping of the sister is merely a distraction or at least a second objective at best, while the first objective is this exterior,which don't have any relation with sister project at all, that's why misaki is very concerned about it, since this building is the one that misaki is assigned/want to protect personally.
Old 2013-04-11, 21:36   Link #24972
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
unlike accelerator which at the beginning is a jerk...
A jerk? try deranged mass murderer. What he did curbstomps the concept of "jerk".

Anyway, here's a crack inspired wild guess on Exterior: Maybe it has something to do with the Gemstones...

As a very ironic twist, wouldn't it be cool if Misaki was Tabitake's informant in AC?
Old 2013-04-11, 21:48   Link #24973
Trung-t-rung

Quote:

What? Acer-bro is so great and manly Kamachi will throw away Accel in exchange of him? I'm not against but I don't think he will survive that long.

Nah, he won't mind at all. He'll probably nonchalantly unzip his pants as if no one was there. It's cyborg-chan who's gonna have an epic reaction.
Sorry, man. in my country, Index fan usually wrote Accel as Acer because somehow our manga version wrote his name like that. Don't ask. License manga in Viet Nam(my country) sucks
I can't believe they change Vegeta=Kadic. Seriously, Kadic!!?
Old 2013-04-11, 23:24   Link #24974
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Sorry, man. in my country, Index fan usually wrote Accel as Acer because somehow our manga version wrote his name like that. Don't ask. License manga in Viet Nam(my country) sucks
I can't believe they change Vegeta=Kadic. Seriously, Kadic!!?
Nah, nah, you don't have to apologise for these kind of things, it can't be helped. And it was actually pretty entertaining, so we should actually thank you for that.
Old 2013-04-12, 00:38   Link #24975
ssj44

I have a question : why did Styil had to fight Index, during WW3 ? I mean : she wasn't in "Jonh's Pen mode auto" (which activate when the Grimoire are threatened, and was destroyed in volume 1), but rather was remote controlled.
So my real question is : who was controlling Index, and why ?

I thought that Fiamma was controlling her, but I don't really see why he would do something like that (if he wanted to, he could have easily taken her, when Touma was fighting Carissa).
And also : what does Fiamma wanted to do with the remote control ?
Old 2013-04-12, 00:49   Link #24976
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Fiamma is using the remote to access her 103 000 grimorie knowledge.

Using it helps him stablize his right hand as well as allow him to use her spells.

Pendex went beserk because both fiamma and Laura are wrestling for control over her.
Old 2013-04-12, 04:36   Link #24977
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Pendex went beserk because both fiamma and Laura are wrestling for control over her.
Laura didn't activate hers if I'm not wrong. She went badass mode only because of Fiamma
Old 2013-04-12, 05:32   Link #24978
ssj44

Quote:
Laura didn't activate hers if I'm not wrong. She went badass mode only because of Fiamma
Yeah, and if I remember correctly, hers has priority over Fiamma's remote control.

Thanks guys.
Old 2013-04-12, 05:34   Link #24979
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Laura didnt activate her control, my bad- but what stiyl fear was that the conflicting commands would damage Index.
Old 2013-04-12, 11:02   Link #24980
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I have finally finished reading ALL Toaru Majutsu no Index NL. I can't wait for NT7.

Do you reckon there would be a day where Accelerator would regain his full calculation ability?

I have read from somewhere if a part of the brain is removed, there is chance other part would grown and take over the removed part of the brain, like in the story where a guy accidentally shot himself in the head and survive, when he recovered, he gain the ability to play a few music instruments really well even when he have never play music instruments ever before.

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that there no mention that Accelerator would never regain his original calculation ability and it would be awesome to see when a enemy rip the Electrode from Accelerator neck, thinking he won only to find Accelerator standing with no changes.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen